[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Love....love Chalida's hair. I can never have hair even up to my shoulder. It stays at pixie length for 15+years already. Long hair just make the girl looks a lot softer. Even if I know that I can't keep my hair long. Her wardrobe in her is a bit bland but we'll see if they will doll her up here and there.

Reactions: fun

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I love punjan with beau but somehow today my phone froze on chalida and punjan's photo I couldn't scroll up or down.. I was forced to look at it and omg they would be good to play together.. something intense or something like patson and ning's lakorn where she played his fake wife

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
bella said:
I love punjan with beau but somehow today my phone froze on chalida and punjan's photo I couldn't scroll up or down.. I was forced to look at it and omg they would be good to play together.. something intense or something like patson and ning's lakorn where she played his fake wife

I second that. They would be great together

fun

Expired Sarnie
I third that. 

Since Ch8 seem to have stocked Ka Neung Ha, I hope another channel does pick it up. Crossing finger that Ch3 gets the right to that lakorn back.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
@fun
If Ch3 gets ka neung ha.. oh the possibilities of couples.... no update on this lakorn guys??

fun

Expired Sarnie
No updates. I even went to the extend of using google translating at Pantip. Spent hours looking too and nothing. 

And definitely a lot of pairing to chose from. But I always wanted Chalida to play Lek/ Yai Mankaew. 

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Aww fun thank you so much for doing research!! I want Mint to play a role like Anne/Janie in raeng ngao.. that'd be a totally different character.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, looks like thai version of elsa and supposedly her prince.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Majority of girls wore Elsa-influenced outfit and makeup.
I think the theme had something to do with space, planets, aliens...idk it was confusing