[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Was KTWJ that bad?  I was planning to start it once I finish Bang Rajan.  *eek*

But yes, Mint does need better roles though.  I definitely agree!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
aikoden said:
Was KTWJ that bad?  I was planning to start it once I finish Bang Rajan.  *eek*

But yes, Mint does need better roles though.  I definitely agree!

I thought KTWJ was boring, though nong Minnie who plays Modtanoi was very adorable. I only watched like two thirds of the first and second episode, then I just dropped it. It's sad cuz my favorite actresses barely have any lakorns and I've been dropping their lakorns because it's not so interesting. Or it could be me because I haven't been very "in" with lakorns lately.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@aikoden I watched it raw. I know a teeny tiny bit of thai and still i thought that lakorn was TERRIBLE!! I relied on Sarit and Nikki but then...major disappointment. Smh. Waste of time. Mint called Boy uncle the entire time. Blehh! mint's brother aka Khun Tu's bf had more feminine qualities than the ladies. Modtanoi was the best character. When her mom came back to thailand, her dad was trying to make up but the mom wasnt having any of it. They forgot about the fact that she never told him she was pregnant. plus she was gona have an abortion at the beginning i think. she was a bad mom but they wanted the viewers to see her as the swwet girl who ran out of ideas and decided to leave the baby with Uncle Chang, Boy. supposedly Mint's bro was at fault no matter what. Ughhh i got so frustrated. I skimmed the entire thing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah the idea of the plot was not good to begin with. It's ridonculous <--- fyi this is not a typo ;p 

But I have hope for this. At least I know that if the lakorn does not deliver, the chemistry of Mario and Chalida will help me make it through this.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Let's hope they can deliver it to the screen. Boy and Mint was an epic fail. i like the storyline for Mario and Mint's lakorn. Fingers crossed.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I didnt like it either. I'm not sure if it's the story line was so blah? It wasnt a good pick. I cant wait to see Mario. I sure miss him. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I think producers see Mint as innocent , a person who can't take intense roles that has to do with revenge or anger ...... but i'm really looking forward to SHNPT , the story line sounds great , i love memory lost/revenge dramas. i saw a picture of Mario sitting outside her house on his knees on instragram if you look the up the hashtag #twospiritlove

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
I think producers see Mint as innocent , a person who can't take intense roles that has to do with revenge or anger ...... but i'm really looking forward to SHNPT , the story line sounds great , i love memory lost/revenge dramas. i saw a picture of Mario sitting outside her house on his knees on instragram if you look the up the hashtag #twospiritlove

I agree. I feel like Mint's overall demeanor matches more of those N'eks role where either she's playful and cheery or she's the typical damsel in distress roles, which I do that she matches more. 
I feel like Mint C has a good overall personality, and that she is growing as an actress. But what I do think is that she's not great at picking the right project. She hasn't had a "hit" lakorn yet, despite having the chance to work with good co-stars. I felt like she was going somewhere with Khun Chai Ronnapee but Cubic and KTWJ was kind of a step down from it only bc the productions themselves wasn't as interesting. Plus her chemistry with the guys before them was definitely stronger and better. 
But with that said, I'm getting more and more excited with the pictures released. Considering how Mario and Mint doesn't necessarily run with the same crowd too much, I think it'll give them a chance at have a fresh and stronger onscreen chemistry. 
On top of that both of that has a very "rich" and "classy" look to them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
WeirFany said:

I feel like Mint C has a good overall personality, and that she is growing as an actress. But what I do think is that she's not great at picking the right project. She hasn't had a "hit" lakorn yet, despite having the chance to work with good co-stars. I felt like she was going somewhere with Khun Chai Ronnapee but Cubic and KTWJ was kind of a step down from it only bc the productions themselves wasn't as interesting. Plus her chemistry with the guys before them was definitely stronger and better. 
But with that said, I'm getting more and more excited with the pictures released. Considering how Mario and Mint doesn't necessarily run with the same crowd too much, I think it'll give them a chance at have a fresh and stronger onscreen chemistry. 
On top of that both of that has a very "rich" and "classy" look to them.
Actually Cubic did receive well despite a lot of negative views. I didn't like Cubic for the low budget and mediocre dialogue but as a plot, I did enjoy it. What pissed me off the most about Cubic was the writer who took the audience as idiots. They were in Taiwan, not Hong Kong. It wouldn't have hurt to change the setting in the lakorn to Taiwan. Chalida's character was supposedly smart but she came off more like a person with a common sense and everyone else was just a bunch of idiots who needs her common sense. You don't have to be a genius to do most of the so call intelligent things she did. And I blame Bomb too lol. He lacks acting talents but he pulled off Khun Chai Ratchanon well. 

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I think bomb did horrible as Khun chai rachanon.. he was stiff.. only few times it seemed he was comfortable.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Taew and her jungle pals saved the lakorn. Remember who Taew childhood friend and her brother are in the lakorn?

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Punjan pair up with someone else.
Gezz, they should have let them pair up in here. But i am glad they are in here even though they didn't pair up.