[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'll def be creating more mv soon after we all know the summary (; Waiting to see more bts pics of Chario^^

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Glad mint has a new lakorn and new pair...I like her versatile roles/p'k ...looking fwd to more pix and summary

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yahhhhoooooo!  Do they look good or what?  Oh oh oh oh oh oh ... Loving the pra'nang and the cast as well... Oh CHARIO <3 

Thanks for sharing... hehehehe

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'M FANGIRLING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! MARIO AND MINT ARE SO CUTE! I'M SO EXCITED! I HOPE THE STORY'S GONNA BE GOOD. 

Ahem.

Funny how I was watching a bunch of MVS of them like the day before and then I find out about this and I'm just happy. It was a sign! LOL. xD  :woot2:  :dance1:

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@ImQueen 

I love your profile pic of P'Mint! She looks so pretty there! Where was that from? 
And yay!!!!! Chario!!!!!!! I'm so happy! Now... to find out the story line.  :gungirl:  :ph34r:  :hide:

Edit: I think this would be a split personality/memory loss movie because of the "song hua jai nee" (these two hearts) part in the title, along with the hospital outfit. Let's see. He dresses rich here, which means he's probably rich. That must mean someone is out to get him, and the possibility is that he gets injured and is diagnosed with memory loss. Then, he meets the crew that's wearing those jumpsuits. I'm guessing they take him in and P'Mint and P'Mario start to develop feelings? 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
wiat, so what does the title mean?

and omg i can't get enough of these chario fitting photo's their cuutteee!!! i knew chario will be real!!!1

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
after this drama i hope they get to be with eachother in more drama and be the next MK!!! LOOL, i hope P'Anne watches this drama and cast Chario in her next production cause thong entertainment makes good dramas!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Not to be mean... but I doubt Anne will use Mint in any of her works... unless the elders from ch3 casts Mint in to them...

I'm actually excited to see Freud in here... ahahaha.. but I can't help but think/picture Pee Mak too ahaha..   a lot of cast reunions in here :D

Mint indeed has been in jumpsuits lately but.. I think she looks so darn cute!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Gosh darn it... why do I feel like it's a memory loss lakorn with it being the p'ek due to all these pics.. gahhhh.....

And that one blurred pic... that is so First.. He's a giant.. and I can definitely tell it's him ahaha.  reunion again?  :D

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@fantastic_27
I think the title "Song Hua Jai Nee Puea Tur" would translate to "These Two Hearts for you" or My Two Hearts for you or something along the same lines or meaning. 
And honestly, I would be pretty surprised if P'Anne ever decides to cast P'Mint in any of her dramas....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I feel that that would be title too... sounds romantic ahaha.. สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ ~~~ "These Two Hearts For You" | "These Two Hearts are For You" ........... it still sounds romantic regardless :p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
maiKair said:
@ImQueen 

I love your profile pic of P'Mint! She looks so pretty there! Where was that from? 
And yay!!!!! Chario!!!!!!! I'm so happy! Now... to find out the story line.  :gungirl:  :ph34r:  :hide:

Edit: I think this would be a split personality/memory loss movie because of the "song hua jai nee" (these two hearts) part in the title, along with the hospital outfit. Let's see. He dresses rich here, which means he's probably rich. That must mean someone is out to get him, and the possibility is that he gets injured and is diagnosed with memory loss. Then, he meets the crew that's wearing those jumpsuits. I'm guessing they take him in and P'Mint and P'Mario start to develop feelings? 
That reminds me of like Game Rai Game Ruk where Yaya lost her memory and Nadech and the islanders took her in.

That storyline seems good , as long as it not another one of his romantics comedy one like Love at The Supermarket with Margie. Lool. But I honestly can't wait to c them !!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
aikoden said:
^ Not to be mean... but I doubt Anne will use Mint in any of her works... unless the elders from ch3 casts Mint in to it
I guess I agree. I feel like she favorites actress's like Kim.... she needs Kim to be in almost every Lakorn she produces. But if she ever considers Mint it'll be nice..... Cause Kim's has been in almost every of her productions since PYCKK.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ Yeah, I hope she'll give others opportunities in the future.

I need to know the genre for this.. so I can make some graphics ahaha... I'm inspired again because it's CHARIO :D :D :D

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lol the possibility of Mint being in one of Anne's lakorns is near nil. The day that happens, is the day I decide to dress like a feminine girl (my parents say it will never happen)
And that pic of mint with the 4 boys is definitely suspicious. I'm so confused.
And yep, the title is definitely romantic

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@hope;
Wait, did I just read be the next MK? What do you mean by that? lol Honestly if Chario's pairing is a success and fans do end up liking them, then that is on them. They don't need to be the next MK? lol Or are you alluding to being the next popular "koo jin?" I doubt Anne will ever cast Mint in any of her dramas too but I can careless ^_^

Bellherr and I were also guessing the summary and we came up with a few too lol Maybe Mario plays a Hi-So and his rival tries to murder him over his father/family company but fails and Mint and her friends happens to rescue him (Since Val mentioned about the outfits, I am now thinking the group are paramedics). Mint's character in here looks a bit tough lol I can see her as the one who teases Mario and orders him around but will be the one at the end who is going to cry over him haha She probably took him in and maybe he even ends up working with her and the group?

Here goes another pic of PJ and Mint:

C: fozzyfon

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Thanks Smilez :D :D :D  hehehe.

I think we could come up with many possible storylines for this one... heck we can even collect and make them into fanfics... ahaha :p

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Mint need a new wardrobe, like seriously! Both lakorn (Boy/Mario) Mint dress tomboy-ish, i want girly-girl type of clothing for Mint because i want to see her different from her other lakorn!

Glad to see Mario and Mint in a lakorn together :) :)