[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Girls, I don't think I can do this. I don't think I can let TSL go. After doing 3 marathons of TSL, I thought that I would be able to move on and watch other lakorns, but I just can't. I tried to go and watch other lakorns but I don't feel anything! I don't feel excited or even sad! I just don't feel anything anymore! WHAT HAS TSL DONE TO ME!!??? Someone help me!!!! >.<

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
Chaio_fan15 I been do the Same like you I try to watch other Lakorn but is not go in my eye I don't feel nothing that why I check ig and YouTube watch it again aTSL mv the first drama I watch Like 5 time only Shan Shan come to eat is Chinese drama but now I for got that drama I just watch TSL

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
When TSL the teaser come out they look weird I don't think is not good drama but I tell myself if not good I still have to watch it for mint but when I watch ep 1 is really good one of the best of mint Lakorn

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
CHario_Fan15 said:
Lol, I stopped watch other lakorn cause they were boring to me, but only check Instagram and then watch ChadaOh MVs on YouTube. Missing TSL :) :\
Ive been doing the samething since TSL has ended i just cant get enough of ChariOh!

And i couldn't agree anymore with what you girls are saying... Mint has come a long way... shes just getting better n better with each prak'ek❤

Someone shuld definitely do a fan mv with Mint n all her Prak'eks heehee...

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah Mario takes one lakorn a year, this year will be with Toey J, since they start filming so might be finish in the middle of next year? And idk about with Taew since he barely confirm.......anyways so like everyone said before. Mint and Mario might have their reunion during 2017 or 2018. Hope P'Chu or any other producers already have eyes on them, it just Mint and Mario schedules are all packed with events and stuffs so yeah :) and it Depends since now Mint accept two lakorns already and the other one is just not confirm yet....

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
I used to think that Mario and Taew matched, but now nope. Mario and Mint are meant to be. I don't care what anyone else say.
I agree with that! I don't find Taew and Mario match, their chemistry is not as strong as Mario and Mint. sorry to whoever is Taew's fan. it Just my opinion

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Haha I would but I sucked at writing Fanfics :,( lol
Ahhh I been reading some Fanfics about Mario and Mint....here in Asianfuse at the Fanfics section, it's getting good..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Whhheeeee, glad you finished this one.  It's superb indeed!!! 

HuabNag said:

My mom also like Num's lakorn back in the day too. She stopped watching lakorn for many years. She just comes back recently to watch Thai lakorn. She said many pra ek now day are like little boys in a man suite. I was just laughing at her, but she has no choice just watch them because most pra eks are like that. This is why, she said Mario look much more manly in this lakorn. Maybe you should persuade your mom to watch TSL too. lol

I don't have sibling so I usually discuss lakorn with my mom. She's more of a best friend for me at home. Glad she likes to watch Thai lakorn too so I have someone to talk to other than everyone in here AF. 

You're relationship w/your mom is just too darn adorable.  Your best friend, how sweet XD. 

@Smilez, oh ho~~ are you sure that wasn't a CHADAOH lakorn that we don't know about? 555, it would be adorable to see them in a lakorn like that.  Awwwwe, love the clips you chose.  You really see the changes they've gone through :cry: :kiss2:

You sure know you clips well XD :pervie:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm almost done with the short fanfic that I wrote for Mario and Mint!!! My first koojin fanfic ever!!! Not sure if I will post it on here, but if anyone wants to read it then let me know. It's very short, like only 6 pages.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't have time to read everyone's post today, busy cooking. Just want to drops little TSL sugar and happy early thanksgiving everyone!  :woot:  :dance1:

Video and pic credit to FB Marida
https://www.facebook.com/391071731079197/videos/456060404580329/

@MissSunny, I'd love to read your FF. Please post it up whenever you're done. At the this moment, I'll take anything with Mint/Mario until their new projects. Thanks in advance. :wink: