[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
lakornsrok said:
omgggg there is another photo to fin  too!! It's a bed scene ahhhh!!! goshh i will try to find a way to post it if no one has yet. but today another dramatic episode! I can't wait to see next week's episode, but I am sad because after this no more lakorn to watch!! I love CHADAOH so much i refuse to watch anything else for now wahhh  :whatever:
Me too!!!! I love our lovely couple ChadaOh/ChaRio so much that when I go to watch other lakorns or Kdramas, it just doesn't make me as happy as this lakorn does. I am currently watching Kiss Me with Mike and Aom but when I watch it, I don't feel anything. When I watch Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur with Mint and Mario, I feel so many emotions. I don't even know how I'm going to continue watching other lakorns after this. I wonder if I will ever be the same again.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Omg Omg!  What a picture!  Is it wedding night or normal night for them? I thought the one in the robes was there wedding night.  Oh man, best couple ever!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
w3irdg3m said:
Omg Omg!  What a picture!  Is it wedding night or normal night for them? I thought the one in the robes was there wedding night.  Oh man, best couple ever!

I think that picture of Mint in the robe is their wedding night. I think this is the part where she was writing something and then Than came to tell her to stop writing so that he can spend time with her.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Alrighty girls, let's just say that both Than and Kew are both right in their own way. Maybe I'm not as kind-hearted and as understanding as Kew, that's why I think she is being too harsh but I know that she loves Than and that is why she is like this. Also, I know that Than loves Kew too and that is why he is paranoid like this. They both think differently and that is why they both balance and complete each other. Kew thinks rationally while Than thinks irrationally. They are perfect for each other.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
w3irdg3m said:

credit: chudapha ig
He he, the scene after the one above?

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I believe this is the scene after the photo from above.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
God, this is the first show that has made me have an almost permanent smile.  I smile way too much from watching this show.  I'm also just happy and grinning like an idiot watching their scenes.  How do they have so much chemistry on and off screen?  Ahhhhhh!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I curious as to how this lakorn will end now. I know that our lovely couple will have a happy ending, but I wonder if it will be like those typical lakorn endings that end with a beach scene. I can't even begin to count how many lakorns I have watched that have an ending at a beach. Either way, I will still be happy for our lovely couple as long as they get a happily ever after. Hopefully we get to see Mek one last time and hopefully they give him a scene to say a proper goodbye to our lovely couple. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry already.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Lyly_isthebest said:
I don't agree, sorry. I think the majority of the people watching slightly favour tan a little bit more just because his actions are almost likely to be a replica of their actions. The viewers are more likely to behave the way he does; irrational and over protective. While there aren't a lot of people who can act like kaew, she is too good and pure (one of the many things we love about her). So yeah I don't think anyone is being hard on her, they just can't be as caring as she is.
I come in pieces xD
Aliens in the attic reference :)
Haha don't say sorry. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Everyone loves both characters but most of us being girls I think will feel for Than more...I mean come on lol most of the comments involve him being called sexy bc he's mad with vengeance. Which is why I say there is slight bias towards Than's character. Than's caring but he was being careless. Kew was caring but too cautious disregarding how dangerous Champagne and Tanong can really be because she's worried about how dangerous Than can become if he loses control. It's a cause and effect. :) I'm so ready for more loving to happen again.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
w3irdg3m said:
God, this is the first show that has made me have an almost permanent smile.  I smile way too much from watching this show.  I'm also just happy and grinning like an idiot watching their scenes.  How do they have so much chemistry on and off screen?  Ahhhhhh!!!

I know right!!??? They have so much chemistry offscreen!!! That just makes everything so much better and more wonderful!!! I think there is a lot of chemistry because Mint has a celeb crush on Mario. =) We all know that already.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, I'll be happy with a beach scene because I know that we have a beautiful wedding to look forward to and a wedding night.  If it ends at the beach in the end, even better.  Lol, there's already been a lot of lovey dovey stuff in the show, with just the wedding ceremony and night, I'm already filled with anticipation and satisfaction.  These writers and producers are awesome.  

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
w3irdg3m said:
Lol, I'll be happy with a beach scene because I know that we have a beautiful wedding to look forward to and a wedding night.  If it ends at the beach in the end, even better.  Lol, there's already been a lot of lovey dovey stuff in the show, with just the wedding ceremony and night, I'm already filled with anticipation and satisfaction.  These writers and producers are awesome.  

Me too!!! I can't wait for the wedding ceremony and wedding night!!!! =) Than and Kew definitely deserve it after all the things they went through!!!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:

I know right!!??? They have so much chemistry offscreen!!! That just makes everything so much better and more wonderful!!! I think there is a lot of chemistry because Mint has a celeb crush on Mario. =) We all know that already.
Yeah, her smiles to him are so adorable, but man, the way he looks at her, WOW.  I think I'm just confusing the show with the bts but they just look amazing together.  Hopefully their next project will be just as good if not more.  It's really hard to find a good story and production.  This story brings out so much feels because there are so many scenes of the OTP and their bickering.  It's all about them.  

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I really like the scenes between Korn and Than today. I like how they are both older brothers who have younger sisters but they both portray different emotions. I like how Korn advises Than, as if Korn was Than's older brother too. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Have no time to watch today episode yet. :whatever:

Thank you w3irdg3m for all the update/summary and thank you everyone for posting the update and lovely comments... keep it coming, love to read it since I can't watch yet.  :bravo:

I saw the part where Kwanwong died, I don't believe Ked killed him accidentally, if you want her hand, she pulled the knife from Warong's hand to staffed Kwanwong.

It's funny that Kwanwong wishes to be with Ked for every life time lolz no wonder they ending up being father/daughter... she doesn't love him, but he's attach to her by their bad deeds/karma so either way their life will forever be connected together in a bad connection.  They will have a miserable life after life.

I'm just happy to know that Luang Warong didn't killed him, so in this life he doesn't owe Tanong anything. Just Kwanwong/Tanong stupid hatred and Ked/Champagne craziness lingering to this life, but it will end here, so next life they probably goes causes and deals with their own bad karma and Thun and Kew will probably have a sweet and happy life after life far away from these two psychos.  :woot:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Kew and Kaew are different but alike. Like how both are so humanitarians. And Than, he's just live for love, not love to live. They both are too extreme. I just wish both have something fun in them like their siblings. Please Kew, don't give up on Than. He just loves and is afraid to lose you.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang that is sad news, Khun Kaew did married with someone else beside Luang Warong in the past life.  :whatever:  :weep: (The writer must have made a mistake on this part, because if she did married someone else her life would have involved with that person by their retribution too)

And I was right Thun stabbed Tanong because of what said that he'll be bad to hurts Kew again if he got away. :dance1:

Hope Kew doesn't turn into those stupid stubborn n'ek last minute and ruined my mood about this perfect lakorn :rant:  

Can not wait to see the end of Champagne and Tanong :dance2:

Then wedding, and wedding night wooooooohooooooooo can not wait for next week. :woot:  :dance3:

Just realized something, ... Mario/Thun dresses in different color on this episode... red/purple pants? HAHAHA LOLz

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Watching episode 10 and I'm so mad at Kew for running up to Tanong to see if he's okay, lol. Come on, he tried to R and kill you Kew.

Honestly, if Champagne was raised right with love, I believe she would had been different from Tanong. Too bad her adopted dad is a jerk. Her aunt or adopted mom was too weak to stand up for her.