[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
It was a great episode. Lots of spazz worthy moments! Will rewatch it again later on. Somehow, I'm able to wait for ep 7 and not desparate for more like the previous weeks lol!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS THE TWO VIDEOS POSTED OF MINT AND MARIO'S INTERACTION WITH EACH OTHER IS JUST LOVE!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! I can see the chemistry and spark between them!!!! The love in their eyes!!! The way they stare at each other!!!! Makes my heart melt!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE OUR CHARIO/CHADAOH COUPLE!!!

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
numfaro_o posted the vid clip of the peck and smie. Def the spazz clip of the day! Gosh he looked super really for real happy. That ain't no act lol!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ahh...I need to see it..yes NOT an act On both part...p'chu & kong got good eyes..they put their pictures together and saw it and went YES!...everything is so natural and 2nd nature between them...that's y I fangirl soo hard/badly...chario my crack. ..my air

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 6!!!!! GOODNESS!!!! My heart cannot take it!!!! Goodness I was crying when I watched the scene of Mek. Mek is so pitiful!!! My poor Mek!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Warong is just as handsome as Than when he gets angry. XD I really hope Warong did not kill Mek!!!! I know the storyline said he did, but I'm really hoping that he didn't kill Mek!!!! 

Anyway girls, just prepare to scream at Than and Kew's sweetness because they will make you scream.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Also, I am loving Korn's and Champagne's loveline. So sad that it will not end the way I want it to end. I love their interactions in episode 6. It's like how a boyfriend and girlfriend who just started dating will interact. They way they smile at each other's texts and Champagne showing up to surprise Korn at the cafe shop! Just so cute!

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xzym4jAeXw&feature=youtu.be
For anyone who didnt understand what they were saying :)

BWAHAHAHAH YES YES YES
cr fanclub_mariomint
Someone pointed it out and I thought it was funny. Around 2:00 mins, focus on Mario. Is he scratching his back, butts or adjusting? LOL

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
He adjusted for awhile lol. Pun was so close to Anima and he touched her shoulder too. Attraction?? Mario didn't look too happy when Mint ran to hit Pun. He had to quickly play it off 55!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
Sure does.. they need to be in a boran lakorn...1 of my fav is sai lo hid

I totally agree girl!!! They need to be in a boran lakorn!!! So funny that you brought up Sai Lo Hid because I was just watching that a few days ago!!! I was watching it because I was thinking that Mario and Mint would be so great in it!!!! I can so imagine Mario in the outfit and everything!!! We definitely need Mario and Mint together again in another lakorn!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
itzdao said:
Wow wow wow! Stunning! Can't wait til she gets married in real life so she can wear that.

In my head and my heart I'm like "I can't wait til she gets marry to Mario". XD I'm wishing and hoping for too much.