[Ch3] SeRa DaRan

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ms.Zoe said:
Thanks for the suggestion, but a big NO :lol:. Because acting & looks are subjective, different from certain fans being threatened or being mad ;).

Btw, if anyone types in Thai, please translate if you don't mind ;).
My point is people repeat stuff all the time it doesn't matter the subject. When Na is rumored to be with another actress and his fanbase or Yadech's fanbase doesn't like it, it will come up again.

Sometimes others asked out of curiosity whom doesn't know the background of what's going on. And more than likely it will be explained to them. And others will joined in though making it out to be repeating the story. I'm thinking, the only time it doesn't go that way is when Na decided to retire from showbiz which won't happen anytime soon.

Anyway, I think we are beating a dead horse here. So, I'm going to tiptoe back to a football forum and see what those crazy ass fans has to say about their teams not making the super bowl lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg Maya, my hs graduation song!! Lol jk jk.

LOLz you and your gal friends didn't go dress as Pat Benatar and her dance mates did you? haha :bhehe:

ceda_lee said:
Hahaha! Omg! That's funny.

Don't get me wrong I still like Rome. :thumbup:

hales said:
Lol! Was his fighting in Jao Veyha that bad? I got as far as two episodes and stopped.

Ah Great. How can I forget about him.

I fast forward so much on first few episodes, that I just stop watching and watch the ending and done with it. Never going back to watch it again EVER! :D

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Is there a Rome fan here?

Well you did the right thing! Unfortunately I was not that smart. Ever seen Doremon try to fight? Hahaha jk jk love you na Rome. Lol.

:lmao2:  :lolyup:  Calling him "Doremon" is not going to help :rofl: That's like a slap in the head, and rubbing his back, dear girl.  :clap2:

byebye said:
Hubby love that song...

LOL had he told you why he love it? :lol2:  

For me I was watching the show "Lip Sync Battle" lastnight and they were doing this song, so I had to go listen to it again when I see the word "battlefield" LOLz. :sweat:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahahahha my lovely Doremon.

I had hair up to the ceiling, needed 10 cans of spray for thatlol. Gosh we gotta break out in songs and dance now? since it seems to be rude to speak English and or Thai.

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Is there a Rome fan here?

Well you did the right thing! Unfortunately I was not that smart. Ever seen Doremon try to fight? Hahaha jk jk love you na Rome. Lol.
Doremon! Omg! Hahaha! Too funny. Poor Rome lol.

byebye said:
I am a Rome's fan. I don't think he's fit enough at the moment to fight. He looked kind of dragged down...I would be surprised if he can even jump a fence lol j/k.
Did you see the jeans Rome had on for the Angkor fitting? He isn't jumping anything with those on. Oh how I miss him from Rome/Rita days.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Only been gone for a few hours and we already jumped 2 pages? :scratchhead2: Lol, jk, I would love Great to be in here.

:eek:fftopic: Gosh football fans are the worst, no offense, don't want to upset them, some of my friends have had football convos on FB and had over 50+ comments. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahahahahha my lovely Doremon.

I had hair up to the ceiling, needed 10 cans of spray for thatlol. Gosh we gotta break out in songs and dance now? since it seems to be rude to speak English and or Thai.

HAHA would love to see picture from that night  :loool: Those pictures from headbanger year is just too hilarious.  :rockon:    :lolyup:

:eek:fftopic:  Sorry everyone for being off topic, it's just that I had that song stuck in my head since watching lastnight show.  :lmao3:  :D

OK back to topic...

I just would like to watch the p'ek that can fight well with deadly force, yet he is cheesy enough to be crazy in loves. A gentleman, a great leader to his men to look up to, not looking like weakling baby face, which IMO not many actors can pulled this kind of role off like majority of the earlier generation of p'ek does.
Also, I don't want to see snobby or arrogant pretty face n'ek with no poise or charms about her.  The n'ek character, even though she was young, but she must has certain aura about her that made the p'ek to be crazy enough to risks it all just to kidnapped her.  And yes AGAIN it will be hard to find a match of n'ek and p'ek to play it as well as Likit and Nussaba, unless of course if they switch the story lines around like almost all remakes and risk being ruined like some of the remakes lately. :nono1:

hales

sarNie Hatchling
When you put it like that Maya, it is going to be hard to find the right people to portray the characters. But I believe Great can do it if given the opportunity. Bella too.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The sports forums are hilarious though. Political forums too lol, you gotta go in in full body armor. The world is moving in unity. One world order. I guess we just gotta be peaceful. Peacefully agree, be peacefully poetic, peacefully speak in languages we all understand and agree on, be peacefully passionate about the same thing, peacefully censor ourselves, and be part of the peaceful group. :) kao jai laew (I understand now)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The sports forums are hilarious though. Political forums too lol, you gotta go in in full body armor. The world is moving in unity. One world order. I guess we just gotta be peaceful. Peacefully agree, be peacefully poetic, peacefully speak in languages we all understand and agree on, be peacefully passionate about the same thing, peacefully censor ourselves, and be part of the peaceful group. :) kao jai laew (I understand now)
Since this is off topic
Yes omg, I love reading political forums, especially the Trumpp debates.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There's always going to be off topic discussions until there's updates and confirmation.

Off topic:
Prakaidao said:
Since this is off topic
Yes omg, I love reading political forums, especially the Trumpp debates.
omg Trump!!! I don't know whether to love him or hate him lol. He is hilarious but seriously Palin NEEDS TO GO AWAY! She is such a media #+#&!*@. And yes I mean to offend her lol. Someone needs to go drop her off in anartica or somewhere she can't make it back to the US.
Hey kop koon na tee pood tan rao. Rao mai yak thop reung nan id. Rao kae kitwa bang khone mai chob aan tee rao pood rao kit. Rao gaw leuy pood prasa rao dee gwa. Rao kitwa rao mai kuan censor thua eng dtae rao gaw mai yaak taam rai jit jai krai duay.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ugh too bad I ran out of likes. I swear we need more likes on this forum.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
I'm embarrassed since I used to live in IA, just recently moved from there to somewhere else. I swear the political drama is too much. Anyways it's one in the morning so I don't make any sense at all. Mai bpen rai ja, I just wanted everyone to understand that there was no bad intentions in using other languages. This is the Thai forum so no wrong in writing Thai, IMO.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
hales said:
When you put it like that Maya, it is going to be hard to find the right people to portray the characters. But I believe Great can do it if given the opportunity. Bella too.

The story is about war and the p'ek is more or less a killer/an underground assassin. A high ranking officer in term of class and his lineage, he is also a great leader that many afraid and respected, so IMO of course it will be crazy for any producer to choose their p'ek just because of popularity and sweet face. They need to choose someone to at least look the part of the "men of war" and whom lives a hardlife being an underground rebel living in the jungle/villages for many years. 

Well Great has those strong features, he is better off that most in term of physic, but we will have to wait and see how and if they will change up the storylines a bit or not to better suits their choice of p'ek and n'ek.  But to me the original version works because the story and p'ek and all the casts fit well. Likit did an excellent jobs with his acting and fighting skills. Love his men too, they were great team.

I have no problem with Bella, she look submissive yet strong will enough to play the part n'ek that was scared but not afraid of the situation she was caught in. I just worried about the p'ek skills and roles in here and worst if they casting the p'ek and n'ek I can't tolerate to watch in here :yuck:  HAHA  :bhehe:   If that going to be the case I am so dead and will think the remakes never happens as I had been thinking about WNTRK and CS and many more remakes never existed. :shutup:  :whahuh:   :loool:   :lmao3:

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Taam mai pood prasa thai mai dai ja?

@ Maya. I see. Thanks for the descriptive background on the pek. I agree. They shouldn't just cast anyone for any role. Very interested to see who's going to be casted now.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
hales said:
Didn't know you understand Thai!!! Are you Thai?Got mai roo muen gan, ban khun get offended very easily.

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. Yes. I understand Thai. I taught myself almost a good ten years ago. I'm Cambodian and French ja. Ahhh. Talok mak. Rao in thai forum dtae pood prasa Thai mai dee lor?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
hales said:
Lol. Yes. I understand Thai. I taught myself almost a good ten years ago. I'm Cambodian and French ja. Ahhh. Talok mak. Rao in thai forum dai pood prasa Thai mai dee lor?
True! Ngon ngon muen gan.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
hales said:

@ Maya. I see. Thanks for the descriptive background on the pek. I agree. They shouldn't just cast anyone for any role. Very interested to see who's going to be casted now.
In my opinion, the pra'ek basically carries the lakorn but the nang'ek packs it. Did that make sense? hahaha. So the pra'ek gotta be strong and skillful in acting to match Likit. He not only have to act through body language but his eyes too. Nang'ek as well. So for me there aren't many skillful actresses at ch3. The one that are, either they are booked or they only look good with certain pra'ek.  Like I'm ok enough with Mai, but a lot of people aren't, which is cool lol. I guess what I'm asking for is the perfect casting but I know that is impossible. Certain people might be great for some fans but not for all fans. Some fans here in AF are cool with certain cast but the fans in Thailand hates it. Who do you think the producers are going to listen to? Thus giving us repetitive pairings.

Man I wish Aum A still acts with Ch3. He would be perfect, I think lol.

Mae rao bon took tee tee rao tow kub baan. Bok hai rao pood prasa thai hai boy noy, prok prasa rao mai chaat. mae bok wah "huay maak"  lol. peun rao pen khone jeen kub khone farang leuy mai koy pood. rao dee jai nah tee dai pood tee nee dtae gnai gai pen reung mai mok som pai dai? mai kao jai wah

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Try the mother forums omg the people on there. I thought I had thick skin, but holy bat shizz those women are vicious, ruthless, and murderous. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK let me chips in a bit here...

Ladies, is not that you can not speak/type in Thai, but this is a public forum it just kind of put-off or in another word, sort of rude to type in Thai language when there are others here that does not read or understand Thai, and they feels offended like things are being said behind their back while you doing it right in their face (public forum).  They don't know or understand that what you ladies are saying/typing is harmless, so please kindly post in common language that others can understand so they don't feel like they are being an outsider in your inner circle. (Otherwise, private messaging works too)  Sorry no offend to anyone, just want to clarifies that not everyone can read Thai, so please be respectful to others feeling being cast aside by the language barrier that started in here.  Thanks and again not trying to offending anyone, don't throw anything at me now. :hide: