[Ch3] SeRa DaRan

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Watch us coming with good suggestions then when the pranangs are named we start all over again...repeating ourselves lol. I hope it's someone tolerable because I did like this lakorn. But with my luck it's probably someone I want to skip or they make n'ek character into not only bratty, arrogant, stubborn, unreasonable but to add insult to injury add "crying baby" to the list lol

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I don't understand some of the reasonings being said here, you know things are being repeated but yet you go along with it & repeat it again and again, very odd like ranting, bored has nothing to do so just rant away I guess.

@Mew - Your post is far from tiny bit fair....really you have to bring in that LSR lakorn to prove what??

If you don't mind, I want to know who is that member.

Oh btw, I laughed, I am not bothered by any posts, just want to reason with some of the posts here but seems like I did not or will not get any good reasonings in return :loool:.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ms.Zoe, I don't mean to offend or upset you but I think it is relavant because I think you said that no one here at AF seems to be hating on Nadech's nangeks that isn't Yaya right or something along that line. Well I just wanted to let you know that I have came across such a fan here at AF. They may not be a minority but they are here and have said bad things.

This is such an untouchable subeject and sorry to say this but yeah I'm pretty much done with bring certain stars up cus they seem to be banned from criticism. Yeah I'm done. Thanks

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It is ranting that's why you pay no mind to it. If it's offensive, that's when you step in. AF threads have never been all sunshine and rainbows. There will be complaints, rants, and criticisms, respectfully. It's not a big deal. Move on everyone. 

Ms.Zoe

@Mew - below in bold is what I said. I did not say "that no one here at AF seems to be hating on Nadech's nangeks that isn't Yaya right or something along that line."

Ms.Zoe said:
I know, I just want to clarity if anyone thinks Nadech's &/or Yadech's fans in this forum feel threatened or are mad of the possibility that Nadech may be the p'ek & some actress who is not Yaya may be the n'ek in this lakorn.
It could confuse readers if you & some other members mention 'they' when they probably are not members in this forum & they did not post comments of disapproval & such in this forum.
I have been a member in this forum for more than a year & it is the other way around that I have seen, some members commented how Yaya was not comfortable around any other costars besides Nadech, she declined works (non lakorns) if she was not going to work with Nadech (a member said this so confident & yet when I asked her if she could provide evidence, she could not because there were not any news about Yaya declining works with anyone else besides Nadech :loool:, her post was such nonsense) & how Yaya did not have acting sportmanship & professionalism because she only wants a certain role, she would not play supporting role....basically it tells me that we have certain members in this forum who could pull any strings just make their bias better & certain members who talked nonsense about an actress but yet called themselves as that actress's fan also or said that they like that actress too however their nonsense comments about that actress proved otherwise.
It is also so funny & redundant that you & some other members keep mentioning how Pat, Teaw, Mew were criticized by some of Yadech's, Nadech's or Yaya's fans from some other forum into this forum in threads that Na may star in with n'ek who may not be Yaya :facepalm: :loool:. You guys are going off topic here! :eek:fftopic: :loool:. And you guys are anticipating on the fans' drama rather than focusing on being on topic here :loool:.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ms.Zoe, I don't mean to offend or upset you but I think it is relavant because I think you said that no one here at AF seems to be hating on Nadech's nangeks that isn't Yaya right or something along that line. Well I just wanted to let you know that I have came across such a fan here at AF. They may not be a minority but they are here and have said bad things.
This is such an untouchable subeject and sorry to say this but yeah I'm pretty much done with bring certain stars up cus they seem to be banned from criticism. Yeah I'm done. Thanks

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Ms.Zoe---I am bored a lot...like a lot lol. I come to threads and see what's new and more than often I chimed in and eventually repeat myself, a lot :). But honestly, at one point or the other people comes around to ranting and repeating. How many times do we hear an actor is pretty, not a good actor or this and that. It is the way it goes in a forum. And that's not a big issue. I mean, you want to hear repeat go into a Bomb's thread and the saying "he's a stiff and bad actor" is almost every other line :)

@Meow---We should know by now who's untouchable but we never learn our lesson.

Side note: To me nothing anyone says here would ever offend me because none of the ladies here are hard core enough compare to a football forum. I spend 3 years reading stuff in football forums and people in AF are like playing wth dolls compared to those football fans. Holy crap, those guys would say stuff that makes your ears burns and nothing is off limits lol.

When I finished reading stuff from them and I come here no matter what is being said in AF, I think ya'll are like angels hahhaah

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
[QUOTE="]LOL reading your reviews is making me feel happy for some reason. Call me biased but I'm such a YADECH fan. I was secretly hoping that this would be a flop....... No offense to Taew and Patricia fans :wink:
[/QUOTE]
So I deleted the members name to protect her since she's not here and I kinda felt it was unfair to bring her in this when she may not be able to defend herself.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
น่าเบื่อจัง ถ้าไม่คุยดีๆอย่ามาคุยกันดีกว่า  ที่นี้ไม่ใช่สนามรบ :facepalm:

Ms.Zoe

Thanks for the suggestion, but a big NO :lol:. Because acting & looks are subjective, different from certain fans being threatened or being mad ;).

byebye said:
@Ms.Zoe---I am bored a lot...like a lot lol. I come to threads and see what's new and more than often I chimed in and eventually repeat myself, a lot :). But honestly, at one point or the other people comes around to ranting and repeating. How many times do we hear an actor is pretty, not a good actor or this and that. It is the way it goes in a forum. And that's not a big issue. I mean, you want to hear repeat go into a Bomb's thread and the saying "he's a stiff and bad actor" is almost every other line :)
@Meow---We should know by now who's untouchable but we never learn our lesson.
Side note: To me nothing anyone says here would ever offend me because none of the ladies here are hard core enough compare to a football forum. I spend 3 years reading stuff in football forums and people in AF are like playing wth dolls compared to those football fans. Holy crap, those guys would say stuff that makes your ears burns and nothing is off limits lol.
When I finished reading stuff from them and I come here no matter what is being said in AF, I think ya'll are like angels hahhaah
Btw, if anyone types in Thai, please translate if you don't mind ;).

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
น่าเบื่อจัง ถ้าไม่คุยดีๆอย่ามาคุยกันดีกว่า  ที่นี้ไม่ใช่สนามรบ :facepalm:
ใครพูด แต่ก็จริง

Ms.Zoe

I have a feeling on who that member is lol. Before reading what that member said in LSR thread that you provided, I was thinking about one member who may said this because of the same kind of tone, if that member is this one member then I am surprised that she/he would go the distance to make her/his point...oh boy oh boy.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So I deleted the members name to protect her since she's not here and I kinda felt it was unfair to bring her in this when she may not be able to defend herself.
:facepalm: Can't seem to discuss anything in here if some just like to speak Thai.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:whahuh:  You ladies are too much. :coverlaf:

OK time for me to take a seat and enjoy the entertainment to come. :loool:  lolz.

Mahalo, your post make me went to listen to this song. hahaha :lmao3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGVZOLV9SPo

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
ใครพูด แต่ก็จริง
พูดอะไรก็ไม่ได้ พิมพ์ไทยดีกว่า 55 ไม่ต้องสนใจว่าใคร มันจบแล้ว อย่าเสียแรง 

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
Bella is ok, but no Rome please, he can't fight!
Lol! Was his fighting in Jao Veyha that bad? I got as far as two episodes and stopped.

Ah Great. How can I forget about him.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Is there a Rome fan here?

hales said:
Lol! Was his fighting in Jao Veyha that bad? I got as far as two episodes and stopped.
Ah Great. How can I forget about him.

Well you did the right thing! Unfortunately I was not that smart. Ever seen Doremon try to fight? Hahaha jk jk love you na Rome. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Is there a Rome fan here?

Well you did the right thing! Unfortunately I was not that smart. Ever seen Doremon try to fight? Hahaha jk jk love you na Rome. Lol.
I am a Rome's fan. I don't think he's fit enough at the moment to fight. He looked kind of dragged down...I would be surprised if he can even jump a fence lol j/k.