[Ch3] SeRa DaRan

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally this lakorn is going to get remake!! (not sure of the production yet) Right now the rumor is channel 3 wants this to be Mai Davika and Nadech. Mai said she has not been contacted for this but of course will be happy to play if she is. Here is Mai's interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0fMJUOC2TQ

Last version was played by Noosaba and Likit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwZ1p3pNSk

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! That would be awesome if there's really a remake of this. I loved watching the original version back in the days. I'm tired of seeing the same pair up. It's time to break the koojins apart and let them work with other people.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...yup she's going to break lots of koo-jins heart. I hope she's the cure and spread those people out. I think most koo-jins are way too comfortable for their own good. Mai is just popular enough to do that :). Not just that they are going to complain she's getting all the good lakorns.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
FINALLY after all these years they finally remake this lakorn.. I wish it could be kenberley (ken and kimmy) or tikberley (tik and kimmy)....really want to them pair up so badly....

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yes! Likit was so dreamy in here.

I think Mai and Nadech would both be fine but I sort of want a tall p'ek for Mai. Nadech is as short as Tik right? Is there any tall-ish p'ek at Ch3 for her?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Did I read Nadech name? Lol...so could someone post the storyline of this lakorn up? Thanks in advance!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh, it's this lakorn. My sister tried watching it and thought it was boring. Lol. Idk, I guess I don't favor some oldie lakorns because they're slow moving and sometimes too conservative. I'm sure the remake will be spiced up.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It was boring . I just love the fact he so in love w/ her & does those dreamy eye look & smile his cheesy self away .

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol it's political Mahalo so yes, a tad boring.

It's a classic storyline, The praek kidnapped the nangek and they fell in love. Lol.i hope they make it spicy.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Exactly! I don't like political. Lol. Reason why I don't like Num and Nat's version of DDH. Sounds similar to DDH.

sarN

sarNie Granny
If I remember correctly, at the end he became Prime Minister of the country , it took him months to settle the country down before he go proposal to the N'ek . Ya' right , too much political & war zone . The only romantic scene was when he smile & he smile alot HAHAHA

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn. I loved the romance between the H/ h soooo much. Yes the pacing was slow but when it came to the romantic Part it was so swoon worthy. I bet if Ch 3 adapts this drama they'll make the pacing so much better. And I would totally love Nadech in here but no to Mai. I'm sorry not a fan.