[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^I think I'll have a SB and OR marathon this weekend before i go back to school!! It'll be so fun!! There are so many sweet scenes can't stop talking about it!!

I really love the part when they go on a little vacation after the miscarriage of their sister in law. They were so close! I remember seeing a BTS where Ken walked up to her and spilled the drinks on her. It was so cute!!! Who wouldn't want a man like Chen he may seem a little bad at first but when he puts his heart into it he will whole heartily love that person! Pat was so lucky to have Chen take care of her. In SB Kawee was mean but we all know it was because he wanted his fathers attention. He's lucky to have Narin understand him a little on why he acts that way.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree that they are all linked together somehow. lol
I was watching OR and thought to myself...Okay..they have a baby and then
in SB, they lost their memories &Ken became a sadist & She became preggo again!
bwahahhahahahhahahahhah ~ Just trying to link it also in my mind. ehehehe :p
Yes, I also hope that there is many lovey parts & kisses ;D
&&They're married too &no need to go through drama-ish to get eachother. Lol.
so that's definitely something new for their lakorn. :)
Hahaha on the linking, they all have bed scene in all their lakorn, RN- he r-ed her, OR- drunk, SB- multiple but SSH broke the chain lol it would have been nice if they had done a willing and in 365 Days (don't know yet but it will show about their married life which is something I look forward to)

So this is how it goes, in RN they both had amnesia in the end, their love developed in OR once again. Chen goes into the Entertainment business as well where they made the lakorn SB. In the end of SB they regain their memories but forget that they were deeply in love. Then comes SSH where she still remains an actress/model but snobbish. Ken returns as the silent Kru Cook and falls in love with her all over again despite her attitude. In the end everything is revealed that many people were trying to break them apart over and over again but never succeeded so they gave up. They finally reunite with their 2 children. Then in 365 Days they will remain a married couple. Hahaha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahaha on the linking, they all have bed scene in all their lakorn, RN- he r-ed her, OR- drunk, SB- multiple but SSH broke the chain lol it would have been nice if they had done a willing and in 365 Days (don't know yet but it will show about their married life which is something I look forward to)

So this is how it goes, in RN they both had amnesia in the end, their love developed in OR once again. Chen goes into the Entertainment business as well where they made the lakorn SB. In the end of SB they regain their memories but forget that they were deeply in love. Then comes SSH where she still remains an actress/model but snobbish. Ken returns as the silent Kru Cook and falls in love with her all over again despite her attitude. In the end everything is revealed that many people were trying to break them apart over and over again but never succeeded so they gave up. They finally reunite with their 2 children. Then in 365 Days they will remain a married couple. Hahaha
Bwahahahhha That was sooo much better than what i thought! ROFL xD
Very good. We'll go with this line. CHAIN OF LOVE ~ ♥ lol
SSH surely did break the Chain :)

Iluvjin; Ahahaha i remember that clip. i saw it once and now i can't really
find it anymore. Lol but it was funny :D
i love Kaweeee ~ Have fallen back in Love with him again! ahaha :D

Guess what i just noticed!!
In Oom Ruk, Sawan Biang, & Sood Saneha -
There was NEVER a Dance scene! EVER!
Wow! lol
In Rang Ngao, idk since i didn't really watch it but...
i have never seen them both dance together at all!
&&They've been through 4 LAKORNS together already! Kyaaaa ~
lol

Anyways, i'm having my Oom Ruk Marathon. Lol.
Sawan Biang later ;D Also Sood Saneha, The kissing Scene!
mauhahahahha xD

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
lol fun! rofl!!! bwahahahhahahahahah! that's a nice one!
kyahahaha! you're right rose, they never did have a dance scene! i don't think there was a dance scene in rn either... ahhh... wanna see that or bts again too! i just love these two! :wub:
oh yeah anony might stop subbing ssh :(

roselovesice

^^Oh i see. Maybe because LadyEdnamode is subbing it too that's why..
But it's okay as long if someone else is continuing it :D
Not in Rang Ngao too!? Lol.
I just hope that 365 Wan Haeng Ruk will break the chain.
That will be a little breakthrough. Lol xD
Garsh, i can't wait for KAteam again ! ~ ♥

I was watching Oom Ruk & Squealing to myself when i saw them both together
in that MAYBE same bed from Sawan Biang! Lol.
It was soo cute! ^__________^

roselovesice

^^ Lol. It's almost as if Kawee/Chen raped Narin/Pat because she was trying to
seduce some other man causing him to be piss & Jealous
Which led him to "R" her! mauhahahahah xD
At the same resort. Lol.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I'm having so much fun reading all these scenarios!

It's sad but i hope someone does continue subbing SSH! Anon is the fastest so i want her to continue but we'll just have to wait and see!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
bwahahahaha!!! i traced that resort! look! http://www.verandaresortandspa.com/verandahuahin/poolvilla_1bed.html
it was mentioned in OR and i couldn't refuse to google it! lol! ^_^

roselovesice

bwahahahaha!!! i traced that resort! look! http://www.verandaresortandspa.com/verandahuahin/poolvilla_1bed.html
OMG! baaahhahahahaahahahhahahaha ~
wow! thanks for the link! Imma go stay there when one day i visit Thailand! Lol.
It was mentioned in OR?! Wow. You're good. :p

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hahahaha! another realization: chen and kawee don't like red! hahahahaha! in epi 11 after chen's sis-in-law miscarried and he brought her to their wedding place, pat shopped for pajamas and showed chen the red pj, he said "i don't like it. it's too red!" :lol:

roselovesice

hahahaha! another realization: chen and kawee don't like red! hahahahaha! in epi 11 after chen's sis-in-law miscarried and he brought her to their wedding place, pat shopped for pajamas and showed chen the red pj, he said "i don't like it. it's too red!" :lol:
Oh wow! you must really payed attention!
ahaha i didn't even notice it!
Whoo! I knew it! Chen & Kawee, Same EXACT person! Lol
He just happened to have become a sadist. bwahahah jk :p

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! I remember that part! They are so cute when they go shopping together!! Now that i think of it Ken never wears red ever in any of his lakorns. It's always black, blue, white, gray. But he looks nice in what ever he wears! =)

roselovesice

lol! I remember that part! They are so cute when they go shopping together!! Now that i think of it Ken never wears red ever in any of his lakorns. It's always black, blue, white, gray. But he looks nice in what ever he wears! =)
There was only ONCE that ken ever wore a red shirt&&That was when his step mom died
&his father slapped him.
i felt so sad for him that time! I LOVE it when he cries :D
He is sooo handsome in Black&White suits ;D ahahahha ~
But yea, still handsome&nice in everything :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^^ Lol. It's almost as if Kawee/Chen raped Narin/Pat because she was trying to
seduce some other man causing him to be piss & Jealous
Which led him to "R" her! mauhahahahah xD
At the same resort. Lol.
Hahaha omg, I can't stop laughing with all the comparison, analysis, scenerio
tfilipina, you sure paid attention lol... I will look for similarity too when I get the chance to rewatch. I swear I can never get tired of OR and SB. Soot Sanaeha, I had to skip here and there but it's still a good lakorn.

roselovesice

Hahaha omg, I can't stop laughing with all the comparison, analysis, scenerio
tfilipina, you sure paid attention lol... I will look for similarity too when I get the chance to rewatch. I swear I can never get tired of OR and SB. Soot Sanaeha, I had to skip here and there but it's still a good lakorn.
Lol. i am also. gonna have another marathon. bwaahhaha ~
Same here. i never get tired of watching it. I had to skip here and there for SSH also.
I actually didn't watch the last 4 episodes i think before the very last episode.
I can't really find myself to watch the "force kiss" btw narin&Kawee more than 10x's-ish
but for the "Sweet kiss" btw alin&Kru cook, i can for more than 100000x's! Lol

anyways, Kawee&Narin Fever forever! xD lol

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
lol yeah! i can never get tired of OR! :lol: i could watch it over and over again and i still laugh at the funny parts and giggle at the sweet scenes! :wub: but i admit, i skip some parts when i rewatch this! (aunt, mek and mark scenes) :p
in sb, i skip those intense scenes. i like watching the parts after lin moved out of the mansion and more so when she moved to the house near the river. i still cry at the part where it was raining and she dropped the flowers and picked them up again.
and in ssh, i skip the lek-tha scenes (i try to ignore sonia's lack of acting skills but i just can't! :wacko: )

fun

Expired Sarnie
For SB I just love watching Ken as Kawee esp. with his dad. I kind of skip parts where Kawee mistreats Narin. Other than that, I can watch this over and over again. For OR, omg Mark scenes... I cannot stand him lol... I think if Tah was played by another actress, it would have been better. Sonia, I like her but her acting is another story.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Guess what i just noticed!!
In Oom Ruk, Sawan Biang, & Sood Saneha -
There was NEVER a Dance scene! EVER!
talk about dance scene. here's ken dancing in www!
http://www.my3space.com/SEESAN/video/3626-3637-3626-3633-3609-3610-3633-3609-3648-3607-3636-3591-3588-3656-3635--25
now we already saw ann dancing in ssh so we can just imagine what they would look like dancing together! hahahahah! :lol:

and about ken wearing red... he wore red 2x actually (if maroon counts :lol: ) he wore a maroon sweater in sb - epi 4

roselovesice

talk about dance scene. here's ken dancing in www!
http://www.my3space.com/SEESAN/video/3626-3637-3626-3633-3609-3610-3633-3609-3648-3607-3636-3591-3588-3656-3635--25
now we already saw ann dancing in ssh so we can just imagine what they would look like dancing together! hahahahah! :lol:

and about ken wearing red... he wore red 2x actually (if maroon counts :lol: ) he wore a maroon sweater in sb - epi 4
Ahaha yeah but i want a dance btw them both...like a slow dance & there isn't any. ):
Lol.
Ahaha Ken is such a dork. xD
But a HANDSOME CUTE DORK! :D ♥ rofl