[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just finished the first one i was working on! This one shows the angry side of Narin. She doesn't want to be with Kawee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-6iE56PtYM

Hope you guys enjoy it! :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL the fever on this, starts again... after SSH... indeed, people wanted to rewatch on this one.

edit: BLAME IT TO THEIR KISSING SCENES.... :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ Ahahahaha Totally!
All because of that tremendous kiss they had at the end of SSH!

This Virus is BACK!
mauhahaha :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hey fun4fun, just curious, what lakorn with Rita is your sig from?

lol that part in Soodsanaeha where Ken slams her car door reminded me of Narin slamming Kawee's car door. man, i can never get tired of these two.
for SB, even though Wee is so mean, they put so much emotion into their acting that i just love watching it.. >.<

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^jjinx i believe that lakorn of fun's sig is from prasart-meud.

just watching Ken and Ann together is making me go back and watch OR and SB! Love them so much chemistry!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks iluvjin!

yep, i was also in the mood to watch OR especially, lol
i think i like Ken more as the nice gentleman than the player in SB hahaha

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
ahhh yes... i like oum ruk very much! it's still my all time favorite thai lakorn (even w/o a kissing scene) but sb was good too! i like watching it when i'm in the mood to cry! :lol: as for ssh, i love watching their sweet scenes again and again and again!!!
now, i'm looking forward to 365 :wub: :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I too cannot wait for 365 Days... I still believe this is Ken best performance. It wasn't the same when I was watching him in Jai Rao... but I absolutely love him in Oum Ruk- the hilarious, sweet, fun loving guy =D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I agree! Ken did a great job in SB!! He made me believe that he was the hard headed Kawee who just wanted someone to love him!! Gosh this was one of his best performances and he agrees too!!

I never watched the whole thing of Jai Rao but Aff cried too much! Ken, Vicky and Not was the only good thing. I'm not trying to be mean but Aff really needs to up her acting when she gets to act with a-list actors.

I love Oum Ruk I started watching it this week again! I really love the part where she falls in the bathtub and calls for him only for him to find her naked with the towel covering her. Ken was so sweet telling her that she had the best body a pregnant woman could have. Gosh if only i could find a guy like Chen who will take good care of me!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't rewatch Oum Ruk yet, I still need a lot of catching up to. I haven't even finished Soot Sanaeha =(

roselovesice

^^ fun4fun, i hope you can catch up with it soon. :D

I agree. :D
Ken was REALLY good in this lakorn.
Re-watching this lakorn over and over, i still feel so sad & bad for him! Lol.
I ♥ Kawee ! :)
I didn't even get past really any of the episodes for Jai Rao.
basically Scanning & Skipping many scenes until i hit ep. 6 &then stopped.
Just didn't feel it.
Oh man...To be frank, i rewatched the kidnapping scene more than any of the other
scene! Muahahahahahhahah xD
Whoo! Those real kisses & Stuff.
Kawee, Tooo Handsome & Such a sadist. lol :p

SAWAN BIANG FOREVER :D

Love Oom Ruk. Had to re-watch that also but not quite finish yet..
Ken was so adorable. They were so young!
Now, they're so mature looking but still so HANDSOME&GORGEOUS. lol
I love it when their lakorns relates to the pra'ek being a sadist. muahahhaha
R scenes & Slap&Kiss ALSO, a babyy ;D rofl
&&Whoa. When was that bathtub scene?! i don't remember at all! lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
kyaaaa jin u cheater!!! u watched w/o telling me! ah well, i'm gonna watch sb again then. i'm in the mood to cry :p
:lol: It just happened! I still didn't have my laptop fixed so while on the home comp I just watched it because i wanted to dl some and put it on my phone to watch. Let's watch it this sunday coming up or today! I'm free and my laptop is working okay it's still kind of slow but i got all the vids and subs!!

OUM RUK MARATHON!! :lol:

@roselovesice: If your talking about the bathtub scene in OR it was in episode 6 or 8. It was after he massaged her. :lol: That was so cute! He was trying to get close to her i think he had his lips on her neck and made her feel uncomfortable so she told him she didn't want a massage. It was later that night that she went to take a bath and shouted for him. He entered the bathroom to see her on the floor with just a towel or was it the shower curtains covering her only. He was so happy to see her. :lol: He even helped her get dressed in pajamas after and told her she had a beautiful body for a pregnant woman! :wub: He's so sweet!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hahaha! i started watching sb already! but the drama was so intense and i changed to oum ruk! :lol: i really love it! :wub:

roselovesice

:lol: It just happened! I still didn't have my laptop fixed so while on the home comp I just watched it because i wanted to dl some and put it on my phone to watch. Let's watch it this sunday coming up or today! I'm free and my laptop is working okay it's still kind of slow but i got all the vids and subs!!

OUM RUK MARATHON!! :lol:

@roselovesice: If your talking about the bathtub scene in OR it was in episode 6 or 8. It was after he massaged her. :lol: That was so cute! He was trying to get close to her i think he had his lips on her neck and made her feel uncomfortable so she told him she didn't want a massage. It was later that night that she went to take a bath and shouted for him. He entered the bathroom to see her on the floor with just a towel or was it the shower curtains covering her only. He was so happy to see her. :lol: He even helped her get dressed in pajamas after and told her she had a beautiful body for a pregnant woman! :wub: He's so sweet!
Oh ahahaha i see...Yeah i was talking about Oom Ruk :D
I'm gonna go back and watch that episode. :D
Ken was such a cutie in OR ♥ Love him :)

Edit;; Bwhahhahahahah I watched episode 8.
finally remembered that part.
oh man! it was hilarious! xD Especially that part when he was making fun of her armpit! ROFL
When Ann was calling for ken in the bathroom, it reminds me of the part when she also
had cramps in her room & was calling him, KAWEE! lol
It was so Kyaa ~ <3 bwahaha....:D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
All their lakorns are linked somehow!! I really love them together!! Can't wait to see 365 days of love! I how we get a lot of sweet scenes since they will be married! Kisses!!! :lol:

^ I do love that part!! Ken and Ann are just cute! I love the part when he massaged her he was getting up and closes! And i just have to say i hate mark he was so annoying!

roselovesice

All their lakorns are linked somehow!! I really love them together!! Can't wait to see 365 days of love! I how we get a lot of sweet scenes since they will be married! Kisses!!! :lol:

^ I do love that part!! Ken and Ann are just cute! I love the part when he massaged her he was getting up and closes! And i just have to say i hate mark he was so annoying!
That was a Very Cute part! Ken was just to adorable there.
I wish i had a man like him. mauahhahahh ~
I agree that they are all linked together somehow. lol
I was watching OR and thought to myself...Okay..they have a baby and then
in SB, they lost their memories &Ken became a sadist & She became preggo again!
bwahahhahahahhahahahhah ~ Just trying to link it also in my mind. ehehehe :p
Yes, I also hope that there is many lovey parts & kisses ;D
&&They're married too &no need to go through drama-ish to get eachother. Lol.
so that's definitely something new for their lakorn. :)
Garsh, i hate Mark too. Bugged the crap out of me. lol
So, Anybody is going to have a SB & OR marathon this weekend?! Maybe even continuation?!
Lol. i know i am! muahahahha ! gonna go back and re-watch the first till last :)
Especially you know them scenes at the beach. Muahahhahaha ! xD