[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
he walked along the bridge! whahahaha!!!

i think he drowned himself in liquor? telling himself that narin wasn't a good girl after all.

noy! i just love that pic of ken and anne! that's what nat used in her avatar in afc!

who won the top awards 2008? i just read the news!!! i'm sooo happy!
LOL. You forgot the part where Kawee got his ass kicked by those guys! :lol: or was that something else...???

Oh did someone use my siggy?? I found this picture and just thought i was cute so I messed with it on PS. :lol:

Answer: I haven't seen who won the award but my assumption is SB won!!!!! :dude:

Question: Who talked Kawee into being a man and going after Narin and his child???

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
TOM!

yes! sb won! i'm so relieved!

oh, yeah, i think that was what happened! lol! i always forget that scene with those thugs!

from which event was that pic in noy's siggy?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
TOM!

yes! sb won! i'm so relieved!

oh, yeah, i think that was what happened! lol! i always forget that scene with those thugs!

from which event was that pic in noy's siggy?
LOL. I remember it very welll! Ken was so angry! he didn't even fight back. :lmao: but it's okay... he deserve a beating! LOL

You know. I don't know what event my siggy was. :lol: I found the picture and just took it. LMAO.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
oops! let me correct that. sb didn't win best lakorn. but aew won best director for sb, ken won for sb and ann won for sb! i don't understand how all three of them won but the lakorn didn't. hmph!

it's from the panasonic event! more pics: (credit to tinah from the afc and eayjang)
bigger version:

hilarious pic!

pic that made them look like a real couple!

more pics here: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Annthongprasom...ic=636&st=0

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hehehe well I am not into Krit/Ann, but most definitely I will watch it for Ann but I won't watch it during its air time.

I know right, Narin's brother, I would have never guessed she had a brother. :loool:

What's the next question or shall I ask? Hehehe!
HAHA. For real! the only scene that I remember of Narin's brother is when her brother yelled at Leela for what she has done to Narin... or something like that. LMAO. Other than that, whatever with him. :lol:

Ooooo tfilipina, the second pic is :loool: :eek:

Okay, I'll ask the question

What Epi did Narin push Kawee into the river? :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
HAHA. For real! the only scene that I remember of Narin's brother is when her brother yelled at Leela for what she has done to Narin... or something like that. LMAO. Other than that, whatever with him. :lol:

Ooooo tfilipina, the second pic is :loool: :eek:
There were only 2 scene I remember of him and that is about it. There was no need of him in that lakorn at all. lmao

I know I didn't want to make a comment on that but since you brought it up, I have to say something. I was like omg Ken is gay! :loool: Makes me wonder? :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh Noy I forgot to answer the question. I actually don't know which episode. =(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
There were only 2 scene I remember of him and that is about it. There was no need of him in that lakorn at all. lmao

I know I didn't want to make a comment on that but since you brought it up, I have to say something. I was like omg Ken is gay! :loool: Makes me wonder? :loool:

Oh Noy I forgot to answer the question. I actually don't know which episode. =(
LOL. Never!! Ken can't be gay! :lmao: I think it's in Epi 10... or Epi 11... Eh... not too sure. :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
aah! my minds going blank! i need to rewatch sb! but crunchyroll removed it! i have to stick with youtube!

that pic was just a joke! see how anne laughs in it? hahaha!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
that scene was the part where they woke up early to pick some flowers. when she headed back to the house, she slipped and he swiftly caught her! sooo sweet!!!

ken in a dress?!? :blink: eeeewww!!! hahaha!

what's the age gap of ken and anne?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy who's body did you use? And by the way no comment. Hehehehe
LOL. I didn't photoshop it! It's all real...... !!! That's Kennie boy alright! In a dress!!! :loool: I think Krit looks better in a dress. :lol:

that scene was the part where they woke up early to pick some flowers. when she headed back to the house, she slipped and he swiftly caught her! sooo sweet!!!

ken in a dress?!? :blink: eeeewww!!! hahaha!

what's the age gap of ken and anne?
HAHAHA.

Isn't it ... uh... 1 year difference...?? :unsure: *bites nails* I really don't know.... :lmao:

Question: How many months was Narin prego when Kawee found her???

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
anne's bday is November 1, 1976
ken's bday is December 3, 1977

their gap is 1 yr 1 month and 2 days. hahaha! pretty close compared to him and noi!

hmm... was she 6 mos preggy when kawee found her?

was the baby premature when narin gave birth?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
lol! yeah! i think it's all him coz i can see his armpit hair! hahaha!!! i can't forget his arm coz i always get bothered by his armpit hair everytime i see it. hahaha!!!

noy, that pic gives me shivers! hahaha!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
anne's bday is November 1, 1976
ken's bday is December 3, 1977

their gap is 1 yr 1 month and 2 days. hahaha! pretty close compared to him and noi!

hmm... was she 6 mos preggy when kawee found her?

was the baby premature when narin gave birth?
LOL. Noooo.. she gave birth right on time!! Kawee found Narin when she was 4 months. :D 4 long & cold months.... poor kawee... :(

Krit in a dress is far worst. And are you for real that it's all Ken even the boobs lmao :lol:
HAHAH. I say Ken... Krit is fine... he looks more like a transvestite than anything. :loool:

lol! yeah! i think it's all him coz i can see his armpit hair! hahaha!!! i can't forget his arm coz i always get bothered by his armpit hair everytime i see it. hahaha!!!

noy, that pic gives me shivers! hahaha!

OMG. I Just had to post a topic about Ken & Krit in a dress. :loool:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
LOL. Noooo.. she gave birth right on time!! Kawee found Narin when she was 4 months. :D 4 long & cold months.... poor kawee... :(

HAHAH. I say Ken... Krit is fine... he looks more like a transvestite than anything. :loool:

OMG. I Just had to post a topic about Ken & Krit in a dress. :loool:
i just saw your topic noy! err... i don't wanna open it! hahaha!!!