[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
My least favorite character is no one. The lakorn wouldn't be complete.

Next question is in which episode did Khun Kid died?

I want to join in the game too!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
My least favorite character is no one. The lakorn wouldn't be complete.

Next question is in which episode did Khun Kid died?

I want to join in the game too!
wait! let me watch it again! lol!

edit: ok! it's in episode 7! hahaha...

are you excited for their next lakorn '365 wan hang ruk'?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
thanx for the b-day wishes guys!! haha eversince my b-day, i've been so busy to even try to catch up!!...ugh...college is really time consuming, all though i do try to get in all my lakorns =]....and i just read that anne/ken confirmed for a new lakorn!...so happy...except i dont think it'll be anything like SB
welcome back lil g!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Riah you're back!!! Yeah!!!

Answer: Yes so excited for 365 that no words can express!!!

Question: When did SB aired?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Riah you're back!!! Yeah!!!

Answer: Yes so excited for 365 that no words can express!!!

Question: When did SB aired?
judging from everyone's comments here dated march 28, SB aired march 28! hehehe... it's funny coz the airing date of SB is not in my research notes. just the ending date. hmph!

do you still have the SB fever?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Answer: Yes I still do have the SB fever. I come to this thread often!!!

Question: What was your favorite saying from Kawee 2008 version?

Riah... it is simple. You answer the previous question and make up a question anything related to KAteam or SB!!! Hehehehehe!!! Simple... Right???

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Answer: Yes I still do have the SB fever. I come to this thread often!!!

Question: What was your favorite saying from Kawee 2008 version?

Riah... it is simple. You answer the previous question and make up a question anything related to KAteam or SB!!! Hehehehehe!!! Simple... Right???
haha thanx fun!!
Answer: hmm oh so many..something along the lines of "you are gonna get much more than your sister, you're getting me..."something like that when he's about to R her the first time, the other one i liked was when he shut her up hahaha, like "ok, you won't shut up, i'll make you shut up"..and then he kisses her lol

Question: What was your favorite saying from Narin 2008 version?? lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha thanx fun!!
Answer: hmm oh so many..something along the lines of "you are gonna get much more than your sister, you're getting me..."something like that when he's about to R her the first time, the other one i liked was when he shut her up hahaha, like "ok, you won't shut up, i'll make you shut up"..and then he kisses her lol

Question: What was your favorite saying from Narin 2008 version?? lol
Oh gosh... there's so many :lol:

Answer: when Narin was telling Kawee to get some hot water & kawee didn't know what he was doing & Narin goes "ah Kawee why are you so stupid!?"

Question
: What scene made you cry the most?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
oh my god! i'm finally back after being stranded in the airport for 13 hours! i miss sarnworld sooooo much!!!!

the scene that made me cry the most would probably be the one where anne just moved to that riverside and she was carrying those flowers but tripped and the flowers fell. and the money that she used for the flowers was the last one, so, she picked those flowers up even though it was raining and all...

she was sooo good at it, i cried with her.

fun, what's your favorite kawee line? hehe...

fun

Expired Sarnie
My favorite line from Kawee.... There is too much. Hehehehe!!! But I liked what he said to his daddy "You have to take responsibility for me because you were the one who produced me. I didn't have the right to chose who is my father" or when he told Leela "If you want to buy me something, make it worth me." LMAO I love his bad ass sayings. lol

The scene that got me crying was when Leela beat herself up and blamed Kawee and then his father beats him up. There were so much more.

Question: Who played Pat?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes I got a page. 15 more minutes until New Year in CALI!!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Janesuda Parntho played pat. i like her character. esp when she looks at tom. she's funny!

which lakorn of ann airs today? nyehehe... i'm sooo excited! hope nat and anony translate it as soon as it airs! haha!

fun

Expired Sarnie
BBK will be airing!!!!

Question: Who play along side with Ann in BBK? ()pra ek)

I am here!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^6 hrs. 13 min...now it's roughly around 12 so yeah...lol

HAPPIE NEW YEAR SB SISTERS!
may tis new year bring everyone good fortune
and may it bring to us more heart-breaking/heart-warming
lakorns! plus of course more Ken & Ann!

oh my question
How many wives did Khun Kid have?
(i dun know the anwser eheheh)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know the answer. For me I think it is in the morning.

Best lakorn of the 2008 from polyplus is.... wait I think it was DaoKraJai... hmm... not so sure but which lakorn won?