[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Narin's lilo bro's name is Rermrerk

What was the title of the opening theme song of Sawan Bieng!

fun

Expired Sarnie
sin sood sak tee!!! (i'm not sure if that's how you spell it. hehe...)

how many times did kawee rape narin? hehehe...
Ah I knew this question was going to arise sooner or later.

I would like to say 1 but there was a whole lot more, but the others doesn't count right. Seems like Narin gave in to Kawee the second, third, fourth time. :loool:

How many times you have seen Sawan Bieng?

Oh by the way all questions are welcome. It doesn't necessary have to be about the lakorns, just anything relevant to SB or KAteam.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Ah I knew this question was going to arise sooner or later.

I would like to say 1 but there was a whole lot more, but the others doesn't count right. Seems like Narin gave in to Kawee the second, third, fourth time. :loool:

How many times you have seen Sawan Bieng?

Oh by the way all questions are welcome. It doesn't necessary have to be about the lakorns, just anything relevant to SB or KAteam.
watching the whole thing - once (21 hours straight! after that, i joined sw. haha!)
watching the rape scenes - a lot!
hahahahaha!!! :lol:

is ken-anne your #1 onscreen couple? though i still hope they're a couple offscreen! ugh!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
watching the whole thing - once (21 hours straight! after that, i joined sw. haha!)
watching the rape scenes - a lot!
hahahahaha!!! :lol:

is ken-anne your #1 onscreen couple? though i still hope they're a couple offscreen! ugh!
i see we are playing a game here. i want to join in too.
i have a lot of #1 onscreen couple and kateam are one of them.

who plays tom?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i see we are playing a game here. i want to join in too.
i have a lot of #1 onscreen couple and kateam are one of them.

who plays tom?
it won't be a #1 if you have many! lol! there has to be only one!

anyway... tom is louis scott i think

going back to my question...

is ken-anne your #1 onscreen couple?

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
it won't be a #1 if you have many! lol! there has to be only one!

anyway... tom is louis scott i think

going back to my question...

is ken-anne your #1 onscreen couple?
no. i love rteam out of all the teams. i know don't pound me, i still truly love kateam!

louis scott is correct. hmm... i am not good at asking questions but um... what does sawan bieng mean? okay i am going to kick someone's butt if they dont know the answer to this. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah more people to join the fun! Sawan Biang means Heaven Diversion. Do you want an essay on it too? LMAO

Can you name all of kateam they had together? =)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
no. i love rteam out of all the teams. i know don't pound me, i still truly love kateam!

louis scott is correct. hmm... i am not good at asking questions but um... what does sawan bieng mean? okay i am going to kick someone's butt if they dont know the answer to this. :D
ok! you can kick my butt now coz i don't know what it means! lol!

wait, here it is (thanks to crunchyroll),

Paradise Diversion

what is the title of the next lakorn starring ken and anne?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Yeah more people to join the fun! Sawan Biang means Heaven Diversion. Do you want an essay on it too? LMAO

Can you name all of kateam they had together? =)
yes! i would want your essay on it! hahaha!!!

first, they had rang ngao (some spell it rang gnaow). anne playing a twin role. ken raped her there...
2nd, oum ruk. my favorite! hehe... ken "doze attacked" her
third, sawan bieng (sawan biang for some). ken also raped her here.

same question...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
mine is the pool scene where it was raining and ken left anne tied up in the pool. i love that! made me cry a lot!
and i can't get that scene off my head!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wahooo I got a page :D
you got a page and lost a tooth? lmao

the whole entire lakorn is my favorite part except when tom got on my nerves. lol

love all the part of ken. fabulous actor in deed...

Next question: What car does Kawee drive?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you got a page and lost a tooth? lmao

the whole entire lakorn is my favorite part except when tom got on my nerves. lol

love all the part of ken. fabulous actor in deed...

Next question: What car does Kawee drive?
LOL. At first i didn't know what you were talking about when you said lost a tooth & then i realize my gif. LMAO.

Kawee drove a gray Mercedes.

Question: How many different girls was Kawee spotted with? [i hope that makes sense. LOL]

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL. At first i didn't know what you were talking about when you said lost a tooth & then i realize my gif. LMAO.

Kawee drove a gray Mercedes.

Question: How many different girls was Kawee spotted with? [i hope that makes sense. LOL]
I don't know the answer to that. He had a whole line chasing after him. I like that one girl that likes to speak English. LMAO when Ken told her not to speak English.
Give me the answer. =)