[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
:lol: I've noticed that whenever i disappear for a few days & return, I get a page automatically. LMAO.

Yeah... Big passing away was such a heartbreaker. Til this day I still can't watch any of D2B MVs, it makes me depress just thinking about him.
What hurt me more, there is not even a duo of DanBeam anymore too. This is just too sad thinking about it. I am looking forward for the lakorn Dan is producing!!! =)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
What hurt me more, there is not even a duo of DanBeam anymore too. This is just too sad thinking about it. I am looking forward for the lakorn Dan is producing!!! =)
Oh gosh it's just sad... I had a copy of DanBeam neverending concert, the concert they dedicated to Big & when i watched it swear, i was balling like a kid. It was too much for me.

As much as i like dan, I just can't get myself to watch his lakorn. I've only seen 3 of dan's lakorn:

Koo Kum 2 with Donut-- I don't like her.
Mon Ruk lottery with Aff - i really like this one :D
the one he did with Sarah - they make a cute couple.

I wanted to watch the one with Ae but i just couldnt watch it.

Beam's lakorn too... i don't know what it is but I just can't watch it.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Oh gosh it's just sad... I had a copy of DanBeam neverending concert, the concert they dedicated to Big & when i watched it swear, i was balling like a kid. It was too much for me.

As much as i like dan, I just can't get myself to watch his lakorn. I've only seen 3 of dan's lakorn:

Koo Kum 2 with Donut-- I don't like her.
Mon Ruk lottery with Aff - i really like this one :D
the one he did with Sarah - they make a cute couple.

I wanted to watch the one with Ae but i just couldnt watch it.

Beam's lakorn too... i don't know what it is but I just can't watch it.
i have only seen 1 of dan lakorn. i watched it without any sub, well there isnt much lakorn that are sub to chose from. but i really liked it. it made me cry. i think it was something like pee chai... the one with beam lilo sis, bua. i cried and i didnt even know what they were saying 9/10th of the time.

fun

Expired Sarnie
For Dan’s lakorns, I have seen Pee Chai Tee San Dee Sing me Last Song. I didn’t get the English part but whatever. I cried my eyes out though I didn’t like the ending as much.

As for Koo Kum 2, how I hated Donut’s character. I want her back to nang ek status again. Awe Noy, you don’t like Donut. It’s okay, we all have our own taste.

Mon Ruk Lottery, funny and entertaining but the second lead, I didn’t like as much.

Pbee Kaew Nang Hong scared the shit out of me (not really but got me jump a few time), made me cry my eyes out. The ending was unexpected and I like ending that are unexpected. LOL

Wai Rai Freshy, this got to me one of my favorite teen lakorn. I don’t want a copy but I do want to re-watch it.

Pee Nong Song Leurd... ummm... I don’t think I finished watching it since I can’t remember the end or beginning but I did watch a few clips.

Poot Ruk Namo... I liked it and hated it.

Hoi An Chun Ruk Tur... this got me so pissed off! Janie’s mother, I wanted to strangle her!

The one with Sarah I skipped. And as for Beam I skipped a lot of his lakorn. I don’t recall finishing any of his lakorn though. I usually stop in the beginning or middle. Oh the one he stared in with Dan I guess you can say I watched some of Beam’s lakorn. LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
For Dan’s lakorns, I have seen Pee Chai Tee San Dee Sing me Last Song. I didn’t get the English part but whatever. I cried my eyes out though I didn’t like the ending as much.

As for Koo Kum 2, how I hated Donut’s character. I want her back to nang ek status again. Awe Noy, you don’t like Donut. It’s okay, we all have our own taste.

Mon Ruk Lottery, funny and entertaining but the second lead, I didn’t like as much.

Pbee Kaew Nang Hong scared the shit out of me (not really but got me jump a few time), made me cry my eyes out. The ending was unexpected and I like ending that are unexpected. LOL

Wai Rai Freshy, this got to me one of my favorite teen lakorn. I don’t want a copy but I do want to re-watch it.

Pee Nong Song Leurd... ummm... I don’t think I finished watching it since I can’t remember the end or beginning but I did watch a few clips.

Poot Ruk Namo... I liked it and hated it.

Hoi An Chun Ruk Tur... this got me so pissed off! Janie’s mother, I wanted to strangle her!

The one with Sarah I skipped. And as for Beam I skipped a lot of his lakorn. I don’t recall finishing any of his lakorn though. I usually stop in the beginning or middle. Oh the one he stared in with Dan I guess you can say I watched some of Beam’s lakorn. LMAO
LOL. I don't what it is, but I just can't watch Dan's lakorn. Maybe it's because he's acting with another girl <_< but i just can't get myself to watch it. Like his lakorn with Janie, I started it... but i couldn't watch it. I saw the ending with my mama but i just couldn't get myself to. it's weird. I don't know why.

The one with Dan & Beam-- both of their lakorns-- I couldn't get myself to watch it.

As for beam's lakorn, I watched Jai Ae Baby. that one is hilarious! I almost died from laughing so much. They made cute couple. hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess I might check out Jai Ae Baby then. I need a good laugh. I can't be upset or it will ruin my holiday. I think I will be resume Jai Rao (still on ep.3) until the holiday is over. Maybe I will save it for Valentine Day. I will be all alone, no one special to share that day with.... well... maybe a girls night out...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I guess I might check out Jai Ae Baby then. I need a good laugh. I can't be upset or it will ruin my holiday. I think I will be resume Jai Rao (still on ep.3) until the holiday is over. Maybe I will save it for Valentine Day. I will be all alone, no one special to share that day with.... well... maybe a girls night out...
Awe Fun. I have Episodes 5-7 of Jai Rao, but I still haven't watched it. It's too depressing for me. As much as I love Ken, I can't find myself in the "zone" to watch JR.

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
Oh wow... talking about Seu Ruk Chak Yai Olawon. I am obsessed. It is one of the funniest lakorn I have seen in awhile too.

Oh D2B is also mentioned. I love Dan though I have only seen 2 of his lakorn. He has a hot/cute voice.

fun

Expired Sarnie
To keep SB going... I just want to play a game.

I ask a question anything related to SB, the next person answer and ask a new question. How well do you know SB!

What is Kawee last name?

Let's start off with the basic. Hehehe!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hey chickas=]

well whatever kawee last name is....that's my last name...lol gosh i miss this thread..miss this lakorn...miss seeing ann and ken together=[ HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII noy=] hehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh wow... talking about Seu Ruk Chak Yai Olawon. I am obsessed. It is one of the funniest lakorn I have seen in awhile too.

Oh D2B is also mentioned. I love Dan though I have only seen 2 of his lakorn. He has a hot/cute voice.
Oh I loveeee Dan's deep voice.. sends chills down my spine. :D SRYO is such a funny lakorn. I can't wait to get the next part this weekend. LOL./

To keep SB going... I just want to play a game.

I ask a question anything related to SB, the next person answer and ask a new question. How well do you know SB!

What is Kawee last name?

Let's start off with the basic. Hehehe!!!
Kawee's last name is Worrawat! :lol:

hey chickas=]

well whatever kawee last name is....that's my last name...lol gosh i miss this thread..miss this lakorn...miss seeing ann and ken together=[ HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII noy=] hehe
Samantha!!! Hi mama! Awee... we always miss each other in the thread :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know. Noy is supposed to ask the question =)