[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Awe man... I so wanna watch it! but deng... my store doesn't have it :lmao: i'll check this weekend... i pray they have it! I need some comic relief. JR is just too sad for me but I think i found my new love... Nott :wub: he's hot.
There are too many comic relief in Seu Ruk Chak Yai Olawon. There is a lot of *bickering* not much joob-joob or slaps but it is probably one of the funniest I have seen in awhile after Oum Ruk. =D

fun

Expired Sarnie
By the way that thread is quiet. I want to promote it, it deserves more attention!!! SB ladies come and join!!! =)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
There are too many comic relief in Seu Ruk Chak Yai Olawon. There is a lot of *bickering* not much joob-joob or slaps but it is probably one of the funniest I have seen in awhile after Oum Ruk. =D
Awe.. man I really wanna watch it now. I miss Oum Ruk too... :lmao: I'll get to it soon. hehe. I'm writing my fic right now... my PP fan fic. I have another idea for a fan fic... it might be called Tainted Love. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Awe.. man I really wanna watch it now. I miss Oum Ruk too... :lmao: I'll get to it soon. hehe. I'm writing my fic right now... my PP fan fic. I have another idea for a fan fic... it might be called Tainted Love. :lol:
You haven't finished Sinful Temptation. I have been waiting!!! :huh:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You haven't finished Sinful Temptation. I have been waiting!!! :huh:
Oh girl i know.... I'm on writer's block with that again <_< I'm trying to figure out how I want Ken & Ann's relationship to go. :lol:
Don't worry next week! I will update. :D I'mma try to wrap that fic soon too. too many good ideas in mind! LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh girl i know.... I'm on writer's block with that again <_< I'm trying to figure out how I want Ken & Ann's relationship to go. :lol:
Don't worry next week! I will update. :D I'mma try to wrap that fic soon too. too many good ideas in mind! LOL.
I know what you mean. It is so easy to start off one but after awhile somewhere along the story, you just run out of idea. Ahahahah!!! Okay I'll be waiting till then!!! =)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know what you mean. It is so easy to start off one but after awhile somewhere along the story, you just run out of idea. Ahahahah!!! Okay I'll be waiting till then!!! =)
Dont worry Fun, I will finish it. haha. Just gotta plot & scheme. muaha. ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay i've been meaning to point this out eversince ep.1...dunno why i waited so long..noting improtant i juz thought it was interesting

Ken's character's name is : Kawee Worawath

here's the catch:
(DB)

Beam Kawee Tanjararak
Dan Worawech Danuwong

:loool: i juz thought tat was interest...even worawech & worawatch sound alike..actuallie
i kinda laughed wen i found Ken would play mean/evil/heartless Kawee while the only
Kawee i know is so dorky and cute...BEAM KAWEE :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
who's beam and dan??? sorry, i'm not too familiar with other actors aside from ken! hihihi...
wah tat makes me kinda sad....Dan & Beam are part of a trio-lengendary boyband named D2B...lol..they juz broke up..like exactly a year ago
and if u've been around the thai seciton..u'll see ppl talking about Big D2B...he passed away dec. 9 of last year....D2B and their stories
are very interesting..it'll be quite long for me to give u their history and all...lol

D2B: (Dan Big Beam)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWT20uRKW3Y

DB: (DanBeam)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7coIdkRchE

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken's character's name is : Kawee Worawath

here's the catch:
(DB)

Beam Kawee Tanjararak
Dan Worawech Danuwong

:loool: i juz thought tat was interest...even worawech & worawatch sound alike..actuallie
i kinda laughed wen i found Ken would play mean/evil/heartless Kawee while the only
Kawee i know is so dorky and cute...BEAM KAWEE :loool:
Oh you noticed that too. I didn't think it would be so interesting to others so I am not alone. I know, Beam is like the funny dude from the group. He cracks me up. Dan is the cute one and Big is just the adorable one. Ahahaha... I miss Big =(

tfilipino you don't know D2B... they were like biggy in the past. I guess you can say there are the version of The Jonas Brother in the United States. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG Kashie. I had the same observation too! Well, about Kawee & Beam Kawee that is. LOL. it's hard to picture Beam as a meany since he's so sweet & kind. haha.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
ooohhh beam is a cutie...sooo adorable..i use to say that if i have a son..imma name him kawee cos i want him to have beam's personality..lol but ken's hotness now...lol ommgg i miss you guys even though i txt noy like everyday...lol i miss this lakorn...im listening to the song right now...lol still give me chills...hehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooohhh beam is a cutie...sooo adorable..i use to say that if i have a son..imma name him kawee cos i want him to have beam's personality..lol but ken's hotness now...lol ommgg i miss you guys even though i txt noy like everyday...lol i miss this lakorn...im listening to the song right now...lol still give me chills...hehe
Aweee Samantha! Nice to see you pop in here. hehe. Even though we text each other everyday. :lol:

Everytime I hear the name kawee I think of Ken. haha. He was bittersweet in there... but mostly on the bitter side though... but it's okay that's how i like my coffee. LMAO.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Oh you noticed that too. I didn't think it would be so interesting to others so I am not alone. I know, Beam is like the funny dude from the group. He cracks me up. Dan is the cute one and Big is just the adorable one. Ahahaha... I miss Big =(

tfilipino you don't know D2B... they were like biggy in the past. I guess you can say there are the version of The Jonas Brother in the United States. :lol:
awww. sad about the death...

but i don't know The Jonas Brother too! hahahahaha!!! i got my hands filled with my anne-ken addiction! heehee!

but i think the second guy is cute!

and i like the guy at the right! heeheehee!

fun

Expired Sarnie

awww. sad about the death...

but i don't know The Jonas Brother too! hahahahaha!!! i got my hands filled with my anne-ken addiction! heehee!

but i think the second guy is cute!

and i like the guy at the right! heeheehee!
D2B the second (middle) guy is BIG! =)

And Jonas Brothers the guy to the right is Joe. He is the funny dude! And I like the guy in the middle (Nick), he is so sweet and kind. But wait a minute I am not that obsess with them though. I just like them =)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
D2B the second (middle) guy is BIG! =)

And Jonas Brothers the guy to the right is Joe. He is the funny dude! And I like the guy in the middle (Nick), he is so sweet and kind. But wait a minute I am not that obsess with them though. I just like them =)

Hey girl you got another page! =)
:lol: I've noticed that whenever i disappear for a few days & return, I get a page automatically. LMAO.

awww... and Big was the one who died? so sad indeed!!!
Yeah... Big passing away was such a heartbreaker. Til this day I still can't watch any of D2B MVs, it makes me depress just thinking about him.