[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think you can still view it. i'm not really sure what they are fighting about... or if there really is a fight. haha! you could check it yourself.
I will whenever I have the time to check out the other thread. I have too stuff with fictions :lol:

Gosh how are you my loveees!? I haven't been in here in soo long :( I've been busy stuffing my face with turkey. lol.

& omg, him speaking english! :eek: I didn't expect that at all! :D that was a surprise! Okay, maybe i can talk to him face to face. lol
What did you have for Thanksgiving? Before Thanksgiving my mom barbequed the turkey. I didn't have any but on Thankgiving, I had a whole lot of food, I think I gain like 100 billion pounds. Partically I was stuffing my face with food all week long. LMAO :D

emo

sarNie Hatchling
What did you have for Thanksgiving? Before Thanksgiving my mom barbequed the turkey. I didn't have any but on Thankgiving, I had a whole lot of food, I think I gain like 100 billion pounds. Partically I was stuffing my face with food all week long. LMAO :D
me too. i ate all week, thats all what i did.

fun

Expired Sarnie
me too. i ate all week, thats all what i did.
Did you go shopping on Black Friday! I didn't what a bummer =( I wanted to purchase a new laptop but that won't happen =( so drained and out of green!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
:lol:

told u ladies whatever ken wears he's sooo HOTT!!!

Jai Rao is so sad in another aspect btw two love ones. i've been so busy that i didnt get to start episode 3. the connection is there btw the two.

fun

Expired Sarnie

Jai Rao is so sad in another aspect btw two love ones. i've been so busy that i didnt get to start episode 3. the connection is there btw the two.
I guess I will wait until Wishy finish subbing it. =)

emo

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow so i am not alone. i started jr but then i fell back. currently on episode 3 with the sub.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
good news gals! SGPT is open again! with more pics!

i watched jai rao and stopped at ep 2! hahaha!!! sorry, it's not my type!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

LOL. Except when Ken wears tight pants... that is such a turn off... <_< but other than that he's :drool:

Where's everybody at?!?!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think he looks fine with tights pant on. hmmm... yummieeee...

almost the end of the semester. everyone probably busy studying their ass off. :lol:
LOL. The good thing about ken wearing tight pants is we get to see his tight lil behind.... but i don't wanna see the front... he's hurting his babies! :lol:

I should be studying too... well actually reading my book/writing my paper but i haven't been on SW in soooo long! I miss it! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL. The good thing about ken wearing tight pants is we get to see his tight lil behind.... but i don't wanna see the front... he's hurting his babies! :lol:

I should be studying too... well actually reading my book/writing my paper but i haven't been on SW in soooo long! I miss it! :D
:loool: :loool: :loool:

Me too, been on my butt studying like crazy. I haven't seen any lakorn except for Aon/NoonS lakorn. It's freaking hilarious.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:loool: :loool: :loool:

Me too, been on my butt studying like crazy. I haven't seen any lakorn except for Aon/NoonS lakorn. It's freaking hilarious.

Finally we are on another page =)
LOL. I've been keeping myself busy with lakorns. lol. finally got to silamanee. so far it's a drag... nothing too exciting. & then Jai Rao. I have mixed feelings about Jai Rao. I don't know if i like it or if i hate it. lol. I wanna watch Aon/Noon S's lakorn but deng my store doesnt' have it!!! :lmao:

Gosh I know... last week i had a philosophy research paper i had to do & man it was such a bitch! I had to turn it in a week late because i was so stressed... now i got 2 more papers to write which i haven't even started.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL. I've been keeping myself busy with lakorns. lol. finally got to silamanee. so far it's a drag... nothing too exciting. & then Jai Rao. I have mixed feelings about Jai Rao. I don't know if i like it or if i hate it. lol. I wanna watch Aon/Noon S's lakorn but deng my store doesnt' have it!!! :lmao:

Gosh I know... last week i had a philosophy research paper i had to do & man it was such a bitch! I had to turn it in a week late because i was so stressed... now i got 2 more papers to write which i haven't even started.
I know how you feel. I also have the same feeling. I haven't gone passed episode 3 on JR. I am actually addicted to Aon/NoonS lakorn. I swear it helped me cope with my stress. I still can't stop laughing when Dream (Noon) said "Are you scared that you'll become handicapped? Is that why you have to use it all the time?" to Theenai (Boy). :loool:

Or when Dream kept threatening Witawin (Aon) that she'll cut off his thing and feed it to her duck for dinner. LMAO There was a scene were she had a knife and he was tied to a pole. It is just too damn funny to pass. LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awe man... I so wanna watch it! but deng... my store doesn't have it :lmao: i'll check this weekend... i pray they have it! I need some comic relief. JR is just too sad for me but I think i found my new love... Nott :wub: he's hot.