[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i KNOW!!! YOU HAVE TO WORK ON IT..jus tlike KAWEEE!!!
kawee put a lot of work towards it. man it was making me wanna work for him! lol

it was the most memorable scene from the ending epi huh. melts your heart away.

i was smiling ear to ear & tears where coming down my cheeks... so emtional!

i know...and got me even more was when ANN dropped down on her knees!!..LOL

& when narin wiped his tears.... tears.... :wub:

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
between harith/kawee who was the most meanest?..they should of made aum beg for forgiveness like what kawee did. totally agree!..he put her in so much pain and miseroableness. not only that, he kidnap the wrong person!
KAWEE was mean, in a rude way but very SENSITIVE...HARITH...very insensitive...straight out MEAN!!....

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
& when narin wiped his tears.... tears.... :wub: [/b]

and kissed HIM!!!....right on the cheek ....but why not the lips!!!!...........i thought that kawee was going to give it to her on the lips!!!...LOL..he kissed her so so so many times...i really like the part that he kissed her in the hospital!!....awwww.....so sweeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
I got mine at ethaicd.com a few weeks ago, actually the day they released it there. I got the karaoke too. The scene when Kawee is kicking his car after Narin tells him she hates him. The angle is right from the front. Kawee was p!$$ed alright. I love watching the MV.

Bellfire, I love your gif of Ken. Good work. Really hot. Also your thoughts on love teams got me thinking.

Leathly, the shoot we are talking about is the one of Ken and Ann on LIPS magazine. It was sexy hot, almost too sadistic for me. LIPS does some interesting shoots. Ken is nice in it and Ann is pretty besides her hair style...ug. You can it on the forum, na.

THANK YOU!!!!! Never was a big fan of ANN but she was really good in this lakorn...Love KEN too.

LMAO.....can we please stop picking on JLR.....we can love both SB and JLR......well I can at least.
You guys are way to fuuny, but i love it :p

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
THANK YOU!!!!! Never was a big fan of ANN but she was really good in this lakorn...Love KEN too.

LMAO.....can we please stop picking on JLR.....we can love both SB and JLR......well I can at least.
You guys are way to fuuny, but i love it :p

SAWAN BIENG FOREVER!!!! LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
now im alittle worry to watch the ending cuz knowing me, im really sensitive. plus, i dont wanna see the en pf narin/kawee. it has to go on!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
now im alittle worry to watch the ending cuz knowing me, im really sensitive. plus, i dont wanna see the en pf narin/kawee. it has to go on!
WOW..u are too good...TINAH....HEHHEHEHE...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
and kissed HIM!!!....right on the cheek ....but why not the lips!!!!...........i thought that kawee was going to give it to her on the lips!!!...LOL..he kissed her so so so many times...i really like the part that he kissed her in the hospital!!....awwww.....so sweeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg, as i was 'in the process' of making my mv i kept slowing down the scenes where kawee kissed narin. hahahah. so sweet!

oh that's how i felt too! i was dying to watch but i didn't want it to end!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i guess we have to make request for channel 3...MORE of KEN AND ANN...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i guess we have to make request for channel 3...MORE of KEN AND ANN...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol. we so gotta!

i wanna see it just as bad but i rather wait til i get the dvd
omg, i really don't know how you can do it! i'd go crazy! i went crazy on wednesday when my internet was messing up on me! almost broke my computer from cursing at it so much... haha.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
we should start soon!..so by the end of the year they will have something in mind for anne/ken
well i heard she said (producer) if there is any good script then shell get them together...I hope that they write some good script!!!....LOL.......

KEN AND ANN..KEN AND ANN...KEN AND ANN..KEN AND ANN..KEN AND ANN...KEN AND ANN..
KEN AND ANN..KEN AND ANN...KEN AND ANN..
KEN AND ANN..KEN AND ANN...KEN AND ANN
KEN AND ANN..KEN AND ANN...KEN AND ANNKEN AND ANN..KEN AND ANN...KEN AND ANN..
KEN AND ANN..KEN AND ANN...KEN AND ANN..KEN AND ANN..KEN AND ANN...KEN AND ANN..

tinah

sarNie Coma
well i heard she said (producer) if there is any good script then shell get them together...I hope that they write some good script!!!....LOL.......

KEN AND ANN..KEN AND ANN...KEN AND ANN..
i think thats the same interview someone has mention. the producer made it seem like she'll pair them up again ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooohhhh... i got one.

i would LOVE to see a role where Ann is in love with ken.
Ann will be independent & smart mouth but she will do just about anything for ken [hehe]
& ken will be the nice guy who doesn't really care about Ann.

i love those type of lakorns where pra'eks don't care for nang'ek at first.. hehe. brings tears to my eyes.. like in Bussaba Rey Ruk... man i cried so much in that lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i really don't know how you can do it! i'd go crazy! i went crazy on wednesday when my internet was messing up on me! almost broke my computer from cursing at it so much... haha.
cuz its not like the 1st epi where we know we'll be seeing more after but the ending is no more so i could wait :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think thats the same interview someone has mention. the producer made it seem like she'll pair them up again ^_^
i wouldnt' be surprised if they did! it's just a matter of what kind of lakorn it will be that will get our attention.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ooohhhh... i got one.

i would LOVE to see a role where Ann is in love with ken.
Ann will be independent & smart mouth but she will do just about anything for ken [hehe]
& ken will be the nice guy who doesn't really care about Ann.

i love those type of lakorns where pra'eks don't care for nang'ek at first.. hehe. brings tears to my eyes.. like in Bussaba Rey Ruk... man i cried so much in that lakorn!
oh, like the pretty/confident type that thinks she could get with any guy right.