[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. oh best believe we will win cuz you ladies have me! i'm perverted, kinky, crazy, full of dirty thoughts & i have so many things up my sleeves! lmao :lol: :ph34r: it will be helll... muahaha..
haha of corse we do. although im a fan of JLR too but SB melted my heart away. i dont know how long will the infection stay in my system

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
lol. oh best believe we will win cuz you ladies have me! i'm perverted, kinky, crazy, full of dirty thoughts & i have so many things up my sleeves! lmao :lol: :ph34r: it will be helll... muahaha..
ohh okay hiii Lin! now i know who you are.. [i might come stalk you... :ph34r: ] lmao :lol:
STALK me???lol. why u are afraid that i might have KEN by my side????

...as long as you are stalking me for SB info...ANN or KEN..lol...

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
haha of corse we do. although im a fan of JLR too but SB melted my heart away. i dont know how long will the infection stay in my system

as long as u have the SB here..we will force it to stay in ur system...bring back the memories...LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lol. eh.. when i think about it, i'm annoyed with JLR. <_< SB took my heart... well mostly ken.. haha.
i'm hooked & i need more..!

STALK me???lol. why u are afraid that i might have KEN by my side????

...as long as you are stalking me for SB info...ANN or KEN..lol...
i'm sorry to break your heart hunn, but ken is with me.. :tease: & he will help me hunt you down. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
why is that. too many repetitive scenes?
cuz when i think about it, like seriously thought about it, JLR did have repetitive scenes & aff's screaming in the lakorn was annoying, & when she cries... i didn't feel the emtions, it just seem like she was sniffing her nose becuase it was runny not because of tears you know. & man, aum's apology to aff .. LAME ... he didn't even have to beg.. that was WEAK.

any JLR fans that read this.. & gets offended ... oh damn wells. my opinion. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma

i love the scene when ken got on his knees! faint... my heart was pounding like crazy when i was watching that scene! :wub:
see with SB, it has many hot scenes including the sweet moments as well. the first couple of epis were intense with the whole kidnaping etc and later towards the ending we got to see sweet/cute scenes between the pra'nang. all in all, i give this lakorn a 10 ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
see with SB, it has many hot scenes including the sweet moments as well. the first couple of epis were intense with the whole kidnaping etc and later towards the ending we got to see sweet/cute scenes between the pra'nang. all in all, i give this lakorn a 10 ^_^

omg, i know sooo manyy sweet scenes! from the slap/kiss to sweet kiss, to cutting toe nails, to picking flowers to man.. the list goes on... lmao.

deng the ring that kawee bought narin! all i gotta say is ...

DAMN!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
cuz when i think about it, like seriously thought about it, JLR did have repetitive scenes & aff's screaming in the lakorn was annoying, & when she cries... i didn't feel the emtions, it just seem like she was sniffing her nose becuase it was runny not because of tears you know. & man, aum's apology to aff .. LAME ... he didn't even have to beg.. that was WEAK.

any JLR fans that read this.. & gets offended ... oh damn wells. my opinion. ^_^

i KNOW!!! YOU HAVE TO WORK ON IT..jus tlike KAWEEE!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma

omg, i know sooo manyy sweet scenes! from the slap/kiss to sweet kiss, to cutting toe nails, to picking flowers to man.. the list goes on... lmao.

deng the ring that kawee bought narin! all i gotta say is ...

DAMN!
it was the most memorable scene from the ending epi huh. melts your heart away.

tinah

sarNie Coma
between harith/kawee who was the most meanest?..they should of made aum beg for forgiveness like what kawee did. totally agree!..he put her in so much pain and miseroableness. not only that, he kidnap the wrong person!

tinah

sarNie Coma
so memorable that we are still talking about it...

TINAH...u watched the ending yet???? i thought that you were going to wait...hehehehheh
no, i havent yet lol. just saying it from the pictures ive seen. just looking at it, melts my heart away