[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

jan08

sarNie Egg
my pleasure...:)

actually Noi's lucky one... :)

she got Ken (though im not JEALOUS)...

-----------------------

FOR ME its a little awkward to watch the celebrity who is really famous and got married... but yes they are still famous...

especially, the FANS wanted their idols to get married or hooked up with their own love teams and not the non-celebrity or other celebrity... coz the fans always expecting the 'chemistry' of the love teams.

but for me, as what i've noticed.... if the CELEBRITY is REALLY famous (like a 100% famous)... even if they STOP filming or in showbiz for awhile because they wanted to focus in building their family.. once they got back in showbiz they are still famous and the fans always expected him/her to do some shows, series and movies...

the truth in love teams (if your a DRAMA fanatic and LOVE TEAM fanatic)

>>>the ACTRESS who always brings the drama to the ACTOR... (as the story flows).

>>> in their LOVE TEAM, the ACTRESS will be the one who will be the first to rise in showbiz before the ACTOR...

>>>if the ACTRESS gives up on the her love paired ACTOR... (as always the ACTOR is left behind in showbiz) IF that is the ACTOR will not make way to get himself famous... (but if the ACTOR is making a way to get himself famous.. there's no problem about that and much like he'll be use as star paired for the actresses who's still rising in showbiz and lot of projects...)

>>>if the original LOVE TEAMS are being paired AGAIN for another series or movie.... of course it is expected that in their series or movies has got more bigger roles, heavy dramas and their chemistry is much more catchy than before (if you know what i mean).

>>>the showbiz industry always have a survey for their LOVE TEAMS (everyday)... and do you know where the sources came from? YES, its from the FORUM... the more fans talk about the TANDEM of their favorite love teams, the more they wanted to do more movies and series just for their fans. because they are not only surveying in their country but the whole world... (to see how many fans are looking forward for the LOVE TEAMS).

>>> last but not the list... if the ACTRESS gets pregnant and she was left by her former BF (non-celebrity or celebrity), little by little she will lose her being FAMOUS in the showbiz industry, if she gets back to showbiz after birthing of her baby, its up to her how she'll get back her being FAMOUS... (she will quit for awhile because she got baby in her stomach and her projects were postponed) not like the ACTOR, if he get his GF pregnant (non-celebrity or celebrity) it is TWO OKAYS..... why? because if he will leave the girl, he can still continue doing his showbiz career and if marries the girl he still continue doing his showbiz career.
It's a quite deep thinking. Some points are the facts.

jan08

sarNie Egg
i know it's so sad ken is married but he's sooo happy with noi! ^_^ she's so lucky!! they make one kute couple. i love how they still act shy around one another. hehe. it's adorable. they've been together for like ever & still act shy around another... that is F-ing sweet. :wub:
One impressed me a lot is the attitude of Ken to Noi. It's so positive. He really cares her from the deep of the heart. Not like some others who are doing it for public showing.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha noy...sure...whatever mama..ken is mine..all mine..lol you see how bored i was that i went && made a siggie of me && him...lol dude..that song that he sang on the pra ek pra ek concert got to me..and when i was making the siggie i was singing the damn song *sigh* gosh....life is soooooooooooo f*ing empty with Sawan Bieng=[ why couldnt they just extended longer...but i was glad that there was no dragging scenes...it got straight to the point..love every moment of it!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
when i saw you're sig.. i forgot to finish my GIF's pics that i'd compile yesterday....lmao

that is why, i only posted the GIF's of ken and Aum.

haha did the siggie scared you off...i mean with my face in it...lol i bet it did [sorry...hehe]

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know where or how I can get the soundtrack for Sawan Bieng?!?! I want it so bad...the song at the end when the credits come up is so GOOD! I love it! :D

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
awee... it's okay i understand. we need to have SB date. lmao. :lol:

i gotta get going too.. gotta go to wal-mart... hehe. you owe me a date riah [& so does kashie..]
hahahaha ok noy!! i owe you one...where's kashie been??glad to see tinah is around more often ^_^

im really excited about the lakorn cuz the storyline sounds promising. something different. i think it'll be funny to watch the pra'nang acting crazy
i know!! i love it when they do new story lines!....so you dont know what to expect

lol. still watching oum ruk! [i haven't started epi 4 yet cuz i'm still hooked on SB!] :lol:
i don't think any lakorn can top SB right now... i don't think i'll be watching any new lakorns for a while.. sigh..
anne & willy make such a hott couple! i like her with ken too! awee wish she could have both. lmao.
lol. keep dreaming samantha! ken is all mine... :lol:
yeah...nothing cann top SB right now...i dont think i'll watch any new lakorns for a while either...hey, did anne and ken ever do an interview about their kiss or anything?? from like way back in episode 4-5?....jus wondering

anne and will do make a hott couple..even though he's getting old he's still so handsome!!!

ahh... don't bring up my mv! lol. i'm still in the PROCESS of making it... it's hard to make the scene fit. but it will be coming! ^_^
hahah mv probs??...well watch out for mine!! i'm uploading one now...should be posting the link up soon. ^_^

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
hahahaha ok noy!! i owe you one...where's kashie been??glad to see tinah is around more often ^_^
i know!! i love it when they do new story lines!....so you dont know what to expect
yeah...nothing cann top SB right now...i dont think i'll watch any new lakorns for a while either...hey, did anne and ken ever do an interview about their kiss or anything?? from like way back in episode 4-5?....jus wondering

anne and will do make a hott couple..even though he's getting old he's still so handsome!!!
hahah mv probs??...well watch out for mine!! i'm uploading one now...should be posting the link up soon. ^_^

NO, not that i know off..i dont think that they did an interview about the kissing scene...i wish that they did...hehehehh

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Does anyone know where or how I can get the soundtrack for Sawan Bieng?!?! I want it so bad...the song at the end when the credits come up is so GOOD! I love it! :D
I got mine at ethaicd.com a few weeks ago, actually the day they released it there. I got the karaoke too. The scene when Kawee is kicking his car after Narin tells him she hates him. The angle is right from the front. Kawee was p!$$ed alright. I love watching the MV.

Bellfire, I love your gif of Ken. Good work. Really hot. Also your thoughts on love teams got me thinking.

Leathly, the shoot we are talking about is the one of Ken and Ann on LIPS magazine. It was sexy hot, almost too sadistic for me. LIPS does some interesting shoots. Ken is nice in it and Ann is pretty besides her hair style...ug. You can it on the forum, na.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
They kept the kissing quite a secret. I was surprise to see so much of it. LOL.

lilxgxriah, didn't you make some ring tones of the OST of SB? I put the songs on my phone, but I always miss my calls since the beginning is so soft. Would you please post your clips again if you don't mind and if you have time? Pretty please?

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
They kept the kissing quite a secret. I was surprise to see so much of it. LOL.

lilxgxriah, didn't you make some ring tones of the OST of SB? I put the songs on my phone, but I always miss my calls since the beginning is so soft. Would you please post your clips again if you don't mind and if you have time? Pretty please?
i can actually make the volume noise louder if you want.. ^_^ which song? or do you want both? i can do it tonight just pm or somehting ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i can actually make the volume noise louder if you want.. ^_^ which song? or do you want both? i can do it tonight just pm or somehting ^_^
Girl that would be great. Could you do the chorus to Aof's song for me and clip your favorite part to Pananda's. Thanks girl so much. I could really go looking through the thread, it would take hours. LOL. I was going to do it when you had posted it but got out of it and busy. Sorry, na, but thank you.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am not there yet either fun4fun! We can talk about it when we are done. Off to watch.