[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
what a great ending..wish there was more though but overall im stil satisfied :D *crossing fingers* that ken and anne will star together again soon!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i just got done rewatching ep12....all i can say about this lakorn is that it ROCKS!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
man, still can't get over the proposing scene...love how ann wiped his tears and then kissed him.....i choked up like crzy!!!!! i wanted to wipe p'ken's tears and kiss him too ...muah muah...
I shouldn't of read that. Oops.

that scene was fantastic! ken's hotness also shines in that white tshirt!!! mauhahah'

when did tik cry?
In Laud Kattiya and Kaew Te Pee he did well, but not to the extent that Ken had done. When tears role down the cheeks and the look in their eyes and they way they breath. It makes my heart ache. LOL. Oil, Tik, and Ken have that effect on me.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
credit to lynda blog

so mean
Narin:�Is it now true? I want to ask you something, if I wasn’t pregnant, would you chase after me from heaven to earth like you’re doing now? If I didn’t have our child, would you do everything you’re doing now? Cooking, picking flowers, throw everything away for me, would you do that? If I was just Narin and I didn’t have the relative of Wonrawat in her stomach, will you be the Kawee that is here now?�

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
In Laud Kattiya and Kaew Te Pee he did well, but not to the extent that Ken had done. When tears role down the cheeks and the look in their eyes and they way they breath. It makes my heart ache. LOL. Oil, Tik, and Ken have that effect on me.
when you can here them breathe and crying they are doing a good job

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i lovw kawee so much he is so cute.

i really want to see ken and ann again....i really hope they start a new lakorn together SOON!

i hope my wish can some TRUE!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Tik's crying is good...but it's not as touchings as Ken's...i find his crying very sincere in a way... like it's from his heart....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
In the flashback where Narin is bawling and crying so loud, have you guys ever cried like that? It is so painful. Then it shows Ken with tears rolling down his face. That was so agonizing. Just priceless for them to capture Ken's face and tears like that. Genius....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ANYONE OF US IN HERE WILL WATCH ANOTHER KEN-ANN LAKORN AND IT WILL MAKE BIG MONEY!!!... so let's hope the executives understand this and pair them up again....

note: A HA! i own this page....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
ANYONE OF US IN HERE WILL WATCH ANOTHER KEN-ANN LAKORN AND IT WILL MAKE BIG MONEY!!!... so let's hope the executives understand this and pair them up again....

note: A HA! i own this page....

i HOPE! they get to pair up again!

i really want to see them more on screen!

hehehehe...Crazy over SB!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow....this thread is going by too fast.... i just went to the bathroom and back and there's already a bunch of posts already....

what in the world are we going to do now since SB has ended????

fun

Expired Sarnie
I loved Tik in Leurd Kattiya. The scene where he was in jail and she went to visit him. They cried together, it was a sad and beautiful scene. I read in tikclub, well it is no longer there but they read the script and cried. They didn't need aid, they were actually crying.