[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww...we dont have to miss each other!!! we'll still spam in the Jai Rao and Borisut Bombut Kaen thread too!! hahaha...this is surely not the last time...atleast i hope not! ^_^
ill still be around but dont know about the others.
haha we shld..i always stop in there once in a while to just browse..i cant read thai for shit!! hahaha :lol:
i dont either but i still go there :lol: i hope in another year we'll get to see these two again. come on now, they are HOT together.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Wowser! That was such a perfect ending! It was so touching when she wiped away his tears and kissed him. That's the first time I've seen a n'ek being active instead of passive. Usually the n'ek is the one on the receiving end of the p'ek kisses and hugs. It's nice to see the n'ek being loving for once.

How sweeet!! I love Ann and Ken!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i didnt even watch the last episode yet. i want to let it go another day pretending that it has not been over yet but all these comment makes me want to watch it now. so sad it ended this morning.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wanna wait til the vcd comes out but who knows how long will that be. normally they would release it right after the lakorn ended.

fun

Expired Sarnie
who cares about vcd, i am waiting for HD DVD but DVD will just be fine. HD DVD wont be any time soon better yet they should make it the very first one. lol SB making history hahaha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
just like how oum ruk was the first lakorn of ch3 in awhile that came out on vcd. they should definately release it on dvd instead! more better. i dont want to have stakes of vcd in my room

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i thought oum ruk was already released in DVDs

omg...the ending was great...i don't even know what to say anymore...it like perfect!....everything just fall in place...i love a lot...kawee was so cute and narin was so cute too...i love thme both...and yeah, i am going to rewatch this lakorn again...

i an so depressed now!.....very sad because i don't get to ken and ann anymore....i want more of SB!

please i hope they come out with more laknor....KEN AND ANN!...MORE PLEASE!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
the ending of this lakorn was so cute....i love kawee and narin so much...so much KISSING!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
anything Ken-Ann in the future....we'll watch it all....cuz they are truly one of the best couples ever!!!!

i know...anything...please just be ken and ann! i will love to see them again!....hehehehe...
they are the best couple now!
so cute togther and the match so much......ken is so tall and ann is so short!....thats so CUTE!

more lakorn of ken and ann in the future!...hehehehe....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i temp is going up so high now...i can't contorl it...i am going crazy because the lakorn is over and i still want to see more of kawee and narin.....i am getting MAD now!

very sad that the lakorn has ended....and fever for SB is raising!

tinah

sarNie Coma
my dad was like anne/ken should of been a real couple lol we was complaining how they havent done a real kiss scene together and there we have it.