[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol I take what I said back. She's pretty nice.
mee too.. leela.. i don't wanna kill you & i won't hunt you down with a gunn... lol..

i thought it was sad how ken couldn't go in to the delivery room with narin. he couldn't even see her give birth, i mean i don't think he'd wanna see her push out the baby but having him there for support you know!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
did u watched how kawee apologized???? not sincere at all..LOL...
awee you didn't like it?!! i was convinced! those tears... the sadness in his eyes... he meant it from his heart.. :wub:

hahaha ok i will!! well what episode are you guys on?...and are you guys gonna spam in here while we spam about SB too?? :D
lol. barely on episode 2... lmao... :lol: me kashie & fun4fun started spamming in oum ruk thread already. hehe. let's spamm in both!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
awee you didn't like it?!! i was convinced! those tears... the sadness in his eyes... he meant it from his heart.. :wub:
lol. barely on episode 2... lmao... :lol: me kashie & fun4fun started spamming in oum ruk thread already. hehe. let's spamm in both!

no i was talking to when he apologized to leela...lol...hahhahahah

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
another sweet scene was in the hospital when she was in pain...she touched his face and told him to not go anywhere, shes scared...awww...so so so sweet!!!....hehhehehehheh

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Whoa. That little kiss and hug thing came out a bit awkward, but it passed through... Really touching.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no i was talking to when he apologized to leela...lol...hahhahahah
ohh... lol. that was just an apology so he would get rid of her... haha. :lol:

another sweet scene was in the hospital when she was in pain...she touched his face and told him to not go anywhere, shes scared...awww...so so so sweet!!!....hehhehehehheh
omg.. i know! she was like "don't every go anywhere again!" how sweett....
^_^

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
Whoa. That little kiss and hug thing came out a bit awkward, but it passed through... Really touching.

was it awkward for u???...ME like...did u watched the part when he kissed her in the hospital????....hheheheh..he wante dto say I LOVE YOU...but she screamed in pain...and he kissed her...awww....so sweet!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it was awkward...

narin's kept moving & kawee's head followed her head whichever way she turned.. man.. that made me dizzy... haha

but when he kissed her... that was sweet!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh..i see....hheheheh...the whole lakorn is damn sweet...lol...hehhehehhe....
lol. soo far soo good. it's so funny! laughing so hard to oum ruk. :lol: i might make a mv for that lakorn too.. haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
519 owned oh yeahhh... ^_^

me & kashie have a spamming date at 5 & she is late! sniff sniff...

where are you kashieee????