[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
aweee... i'm sorry to spoil it for you hunn! i'm all emotional right now... so sad but sweet! ^_^
Theres no way that you can spoil it...even if tinah knows the whole story, she still has to watch it to believe it...lol....KEN AND ANN ..they are so cute...

so many kisses...hehehehheh....awwwwww..... :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha i dont mind spoilers cuz ill eventually watch it anyway. the reason i wanna watch it on the weekend cuz i still didnt see the recent epi yet. dont wanna jump to the ending then rewatch the other epis.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Theres no way that you can spoil it...even if tinah knows the whole story, she still has to watch it to believe it...lol....KEN AND ANN ..they are so cute...

so many kisses...hehehehheh....awwwwww..... :wub:

haha i dont mind spoilers cuz ill eventually watch it anyway. the reason i wanna watch it on the weekend cuz i still didnt see the recent epi yet. dont wanna jump to the ending then rewatch the other epis.
i'm still not done with epi 12! watching it online is a pain in the ass!!!!!! arrrghhhh!!! :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i'm still not done with epi 12! watching it online is a pain in the ass!!!!!! arrrghhhh!!! :angry:
sure is. thats why i perfer watching it on vcd so i could just lay down on my bed or something.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
u should dl it...hhehehehe...and wait like 30 mins and ull get to watch it in peace...hehhehehhe....i would go crazy if my comp freezes....hhhehehhehe...

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i finally get to see it...
it was NICE..SAD HAPPY...AND I WAS CRYING ALOT...
OMG KEN ISH GOOD AT CRY....HE MAKE MEEH CRY SO BAD...
I LOVE THIS LAKORN...SO MUCH..

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
Ken totally had his late love fantasy before his marriage with NOY in this lakorn...so many hugs, kisses...and a kiss form ann too!!!...it was so so so so sweet....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... i serious am about to smash my f-ing computer... it's pissing me off sooo much... the day that i ask for it to work... it don't wanna workkk!!!!! $#%$$%$#%%$%$%!!! :angry:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
arrrrghhhh... i'll be back ladies! i need to go smash some things to make me feel betterr!!!

i hate my computer right now!!! Arrrrrrrghghhhhgh! Beep beeep beeepppp <--- that's me cursing at the computer!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha is noy going crazy..lol gosh..my eyes are still watery from the ending....especially with the song playing in the background...*sigh* i couldnt ask for a better ending..cant wait to get this lakorn..im still sad that its over..but i give it a 2 thumbs up=]

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats pra ek pra ek concert...this performance of ken just got me smiling like a stupid dumb ass..lol omfg...............he's so freaken hott..that smile..oiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my heart is pounding like crazy..lol i need help....lol