[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

lol. i'm bad with summaries... lol. but it really is a cute lakorn. ken is like protective in that lakorn too... so kute! ^_^

Really!! I love Ken!! I would say he chooses lakorns that have the guy protect the girl alot!! I love Ken!! It seems he's protective in real life and in dramas!!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i'll be back to spam with you ladies later!! i need to go grocery shopping with the bro's lol rents are outta town this week!! hahaha PARTY!! :clap: jk...my grandparents are home with us... <_< :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Really!! I love Ken!! I would say he chooses lakorns that have the guy protect the girl alot!! I love Ken!! It seems he's protective in real life and in dramas!!!
i think he beats up this dude in that lakorn because he was tryna do something to janie.. lol i don't remember but i love that lakorn! hehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'll be back to spam with you ladies later!! i need to go grocery shopping with the bro's lol rents are outta town this week!! hahaha PARTY!! :clap: jk...my grandparents are home with us... <_< :lol:
aweee alright riah! i'll claim page 500 for us kayyy!!! ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Reminds me in RNHJRJ he said to Janie that he was sorry that he came too late to help her when he saw that bruise on her face, well it was not a bruise he just said did it her and apologize to her. I was ken what about me I am so hurt to see that. Lol I wasn’t hurt rather jealous. lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

:lol: Hurry back!! Have fun!!

i think he beats up this dude in that lakorn because he was tryna do something to janie.. lol i don't remember but i love that lakorn! hehe.

Really!! Know I can't wait to watch!!!! I'll hold myself and wait until this Friday first!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Were they poor or something or just didn't want to pay alot of money to have fun!
no it wasn't like that. ken's brother & janie's sister won a free honeymoon trip but they couldn't go so they made ken & janie go instead & they had to pretend they were their brother/sister & that they were married. so they had to act like a couple. hehe.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i got to rewatch it too my memory is fading. the only one i remember like most of is oum ruk.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Reminds me in RNHJRJ he said to Janie that he was sorry that he came too late to help her when he saw that bruise on her face, well it was not a bruise he just said did it her and apologize to her. I was ken what about me I am so hurt to see that. Lol I wasn’t hurt rather jealous. lol
jealous.. YESH! specially of all the girls that gets close to ken... <_<

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
no it wasn't like that. ken's brother & janie's sister won a free honeymoon trip but they couldn't go so they made ken & janie go instead & they had to pretend they were their brother/sister & that they were married. so they had to act like a couple. hehe.

:lol: I would too!! A free trip!!! I would love to go!!! And if it's with someone hot like Ken, I would never give up the chance!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
As in RN he was not all that important but Ann she was great! I loved the girls fighting it was so entertaining.