[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahahahaha! dammit, it is all jealousy that leela has for narin. why can't something happen to her in the end >:[ grrr. im anxious to watch it. ARRG!

nikki1786

LizQuen
>>im not gonna make Leela MV anymore... it pisses me off when ever i see her annoying face.. but im still glad that i made her die at my MV... (evil laughter)

>>i guess... one of the reasons that the room is not active awhile ago and until now.. is everybody is waiting for the last episode and everybody's talking "hell! no! i don't want to end the SB! im in fever right now for this series!"

>>everybody is making MV's for this series (including me) HIGH FEVER for that! yeah!

>>everbody here is SO damn MAD with LEELA (to the highest level FEVER for that)

>>last but not the list... i, nikki1786 aka bellefire... conclude that EVERYBODY IS GONNA WATCH THE SB SERIES ALL OVER AGAIN....

p.s.

i just want to see more of :r-scene-pop-corn: and :slapandkissse3:

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
>>im not gonna make Leela MV anymore... it pisses me off when ever i see her annoying face.. but im still glad that i made her die at my MV... (evil laughter)

>>i guess... one of the reasons that the room is not active awhile ago and until now.. is everybody is waiting for the last episode and everybody's talking "hell! no! i don't want to end the SB! im in fever right now for this series!"

>>everybody is making MV's for this series (including me) HIGH FEVER for that! yeah!

>>everbody here is SO damn MAD with LEELA (to the highest level FEVER for that)

>>last but not the list... i, nikki1786 aka bellefire... conclude that EVERYBODY IS GONNA WATCH THE SB SERIES ALL OVER AGAIN....

p.s.

i just want to see more of :r-scene-pop-corn: and :slapandkissse3:

YOU ARE SO RIGHT that i am going to watch it over again...this time..all at the same time..i will set aside one day to finish it...lol....

nikki1786

LizQuen
YOU ARE SO RIGHT that i am going to watch it over again...this time..all at the same time..i will set aside one day to finish it...lol....

yeah.. me too. im gonna watch it all over again... and just like when i watch JLR, i didnt sleep with in 24 hours... that means i finish the whole episodes in one day... without sleeping... just me, my laptop and my chocolates that time... i need sugar energy and to awake my power just to finish it.. so if i watch the SB series again.... please i need lots of chocolates.....

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg...its already ending.......so sad=[ i think imma go back && watch rang ngao or oum ruk..hehe just to see ann && ken together again..but yeah..omgosher..i notice that the fonts are getting bigger in every posts...lol i cant wait for the ending..though i know imma be a bit sad cos its ending.........but im just hoping for a really good..sweet ending like oum ruk=]

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg...its already ending.......so sad=[ i think imma go back && watch rang ngao or oum ruk..hehe just to see ann && ken together again..but yeah..omgosher..i notice that the fonts are getting bigger in every posts...lol i cant wait for the ending..though i know imma be a bit sad cos its ending.........but im just hoping for a really good..sweet ending like oum ruk=]

btw, i havent watch the rang ngao... i know its old but i want watch that too.. i wonder where i could watch it with subs...

when i started to watch lakorn... first was oum rak then the JLR, then SB right now...

do u know where i could watch rang ngao with subs????

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Because gas prices are getting too high. That or there is something in the water.
hahaha omg...i just LMAO when i read that :lol:

LOL...are too funny. Are you saying gas price are going up. People are staying at home more. More sex. More babies??? Sorry, that was all I could think of when I read your comment. Either that or I'm just not very smart.
hahahahahahahah ceda...your mind is always in the gutter!!! :p

btw...watch out for a mv...i'm uploading now and will be posting the link very shortly

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yes I just got caught up. Narin is annoying the hell out of me! So is Kawin, tell her that you love her. BE A MAN!