[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
whew!

it's going 3AM here right now...

i can't get enough with this SB series...

p.s.

just as i knew it... (thinking that this thread might not be active because the series is about to end...) but im still hoping....

hahaha... i know that everybody here will watch over again the SB....

fun

Expired Sarnie
whew!

it's going 3AM here right now...

i can't get enough with this SB series...

p.s.

just as i knew it... (thinking that this thread might not be active because the series is about to end...) but im still hoping....

hahaha... i know that everybody here will watch over again the SB....
yep no doubt. i am going to watch it again after it is done.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i wonder what leela is going to do...gosh, i hate her...i hate her a lot...but at the same time i love kawee more...hehehehe...it sounds so crazy!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
one more question?????

is the lakorn really going to end now??????

i really hope that there would be more than 12 ep.....i want this drama to have like about 14 eps. ...hehehehe...but i think that will never happen!

pray to god that SB would have about 13 ep...hehehehe....i really hope it would...

nikki1786

LizQuen
bellefire when are you going to go to bed. lol

i do have insomnia.. honestly speaking and i have sleeping disorders... my friends call me shouldn't be BELLEFIRE but VAMPIRE.

i sleep of 4 hours only.... and i get to sleep every 6AM.. .. then i woke up by 12 (lunch time)

(^-^)V

fun

Expired Sarnie
i do have insomnia.. honestly speaking and i have sleeping disorders... my friends call me shouldn'y be BELLEFIRE but VAMPIRE.

i sleep of 4 hours only.... and i get to sleep every 6AM.. .. then i woke up by 12 (lunch time)

(^-^)V
Vampire. LOL

I wish I could do that. I am opposite, I need at least ten hours of sleep. LOL but I am usually up 24/7. Hahaha I could sleep for 24 hours if I was extremely tired. LOL Prom night and then I went to work. Afterward I slept two days. LOL

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
it sounds crazy but i don't want the lakorn to end yet..........no!
i think i am getting mad now...i am feeling SAD now...just thinking that the lakorn will end soon, like next wed....no!

this news is killing me...CRAZY now!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Vampire. LOL

I wish I could do that. I am opposite, I need at least ten hours of sleep. LOL but I am usually up 24/7. Hahaha I could sleep for 24 hours if I was extremely tired. LOL Prom night and then I went to work. Afterward I slept two days. LOL

it's started when i get into college because i am always involve in activities in school and outside the school, me and my friends can't sleep because we got some work to do. i am always assigned in conceptualizing music and videos (AVP) for our presentation together with my friend who's very skilled in editing videos. then, i do stay up late with my another fellow friend because of helping her in sewing dresses for our subject in fashion major, we are always parnters in every project we do in school.. she sew and i put the beads.... (^-^)V

during my leisure time if not sketching or painting i do...i hooked up myself into asian series.

that's the reason why i have sleeping disorders.. but anyways.. at least at this moment, my brother is already asleep and i can do whatever i want at this moment... later by 6AM, im gonna sleep...

right now.. im still awake and just surfing around...

---------

it's now 3:47AM here.... lmao... (^_^)V

nikki1786

LizQuen
i can't wait to see the last episode.... but since i dont understand thai, i need to wait wishbone for subbing it..:)

but i'll be glad if someone will post the spoilers of the last episode...

(seeing the photos is not enough... lol)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: i thought she was holding a teddy bear too.
lol. that's what i thought! i was like "aweeee... kawee bought narin a teddy bear! how kute!" but then after looking at it carefully i saw a head & was like wait! that' the baby! lmao :loool: i wished they showed the baby's face though!

one more question?????

is the lakorn really going to end now??????

i really hope that there would be more than 12 ep.....i want this drama to have like about 14 eps. ...hehehehe...but i think that will never happen!

pray to god that SB would have about 13 ep...hehehehe....i really hope it would...
i knowww . it's ending soon..... tooo sooon!!! :( maybe i should start on oum ruk.