[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
406 owned! 400 aint got nothing on Noyyy!!! i'mma rule SB... muahah...:lol:
i'm usually turned off by guys who can't dance but i'll let ken slide... heheh. i find it kute how ken watches SB with noi... aweee... if that was me, i wouldn't be able to watch it. it'll be weird...
i know my sister and i were just talking about tat...Noi..why would she watch tat esp. wen she's pregnant..crap i'll have a heart-attack...LOL...nah..she's probably use to it by now...ehehe...if i was her i wouldn't mind esp. cuz at the end of the day he's home w/ me..

but tat's so cute though rite? they're both on the couch all cozy watch it..**Tears** brings tears to my eyes... -_- ..well tat sure answers my question..i was like i wonder if the stars watch their own lakorns/ movies....

choo

sarNie Adult
omgg okay i just ran across the 80 version?? of Kob..and well the SB version back then. OMGGGG THE RAPE WAS SOOO SCARY!!! SHE'S HELLA CRYING TOO!! WOW....

YOU KNOW WHAT?LOL I'M GLAD THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT HELLA SCARY IN ANN'&KENS THIS TIME..I'D PROBABLY HELLA HATE KAWEE..:( EHEH

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
1 MORE DAYS!!! PEOPLE CAN WE MAKE IT...ARGG.. LET'S HAVE SO FUN TO PAST TIME.... COME ON SOMEONE TALK... LET'S TALK ABOUT LIFE, LOVE, SCHOOL, ETC.. TO PAST TIME WHILE WE'RE WAITING...HEHEHE.. LOL... SO ANYONE WANNA START?

how about work suck...the only high light of the week is SAWAN BIENG....hehehhehhe.....that sounds so sad, but yet so TRUE...LOL...LOL.....

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
omgg okay i just ran across the 80 version?? of Kob..and well the SB version back then. OMGGGG THE RAPE WAS SOOO SCARY!!! SHE'S HELLA CRYING TOO!! WOW....

YOU KNOW WHAT?LOL I'M GLAD THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT HELLA SCARING IN ANN'&KENS THIS TIME..I'D PROBABLY HATE KAWEE..:( EHEH

yea..it looked scary..but we could barely see anything....lol....i like ann-ken version SO SO SOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much BETTER...hehhehehe.....more romantic!!!...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

YOU KNOW WHAT?LOL I'M GLAD THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT HELLA SCARING IN ANN'&KENS THIS TIME..I'D PROBABLY HATE KAWEE..:( EHEH

:lol: I remember watching that part! when he came in i was like he's going to murder her! lol! This time Kawee was a little bit sweeter! He didn't really want to do it on purpose! Or maybe he did but Leela triggered this!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
crap! tell me about it...i was laughing my butt off...esp. wen the did the recap and put him in color wen everyone else was in black and white...LOL...well at least the poor baby tried...LOL

but i cracked up the most wen tat one weird scene where Ann's water kinda broke or watever tat was..LOL :loool:
lmao. ken is omg. he's priceless. ^_^

1 MORE DAYS!!! PEOPLE CAN WE MAKE IT...ARGG.. LET'S HAVE SO FUN TO PAST TIME.... COME ON SOMEONE TALK... LET'S TALK ABOUT LIFE, LOVE, SCHOOL, ETC.. TO PAST TIME WHILE WE'RE WAITING...HEHEHE.. LOL... SO ANYONE WANNA START?
uhm... what to talk about... let me think about this..hehe

OK! I'll start! I'm going to my prom this week should I bring a date?

awee.. prom??? i hated my prom.. <_<

choo

sarNie Adult
yea..it looked scary..but we could barely see anything....lol....i like ann-ken version SO SO SOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much BETTER...hehhehehe.....more romantic!!!...
I KNOWW..

I THINK THE DARKNESS MADE IT EVEN MORE SCARIER TOO...LOL I JUST RANDOMLY SKIPPED IT AND IT WENT STRAIGHT TO WHERE SHE WAS YELLING AND SCREAMING...YIKES...I HAVE CHILLS..HAHA

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OH WOW.. IT'S 405 ALREADY! WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF SAWAN BIANG!

HEY PEOPLE I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY NEW LAKORN THAT'S COMING OUT AND SEEMS GOOD. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT IT... THANKS I APPRECIATE IT ALOT!
well for the long term ones..i dunno they just started filmming but the one w/ Ann & Aum seems good and also the one w/ Ken & Aff called "Jai Rao" also seems reallie good...

as for the near ones...the only one i'm looking forward to ...and is actuallie airing 2morrow is tis one...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ROgILTLYXao

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
even i'm a kob's fan i have to admit that her sawan bieng is boring, yes i don't like brook, he's boring and can't act! ken is so better, but don't worry girls, i'm not in love with him.

choo

sarNie Adult
:lol: I remember watching that part! when he came in i was like he's going to murder her! lol! This time Kawee was a little bit sweeter! He didn't really want to do it on purpose! Or maybe he did but Leela triggered this!
I KNOWW!! HAHHA I SAW A GLANCE OF HIM STANDING OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE? OMGG..KKK, I CAN'T BEAR TO WATCH ALL OF IT..HAHA

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OK! I'll start! I'm going to my prom this week should I bring a date?

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD... IT'S A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME, IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE IN MIND, THEN TAKE IT! MAKE IT A LASTING MEMORIES...
OH MAN.... I STILL HAVE 3 MORE YEARS TIL MY PROM... WELL HOPE YOU HAVE FUN. WONDER WHO I'M GONNA TAKE TO WITH ME TO MY PROM?
ANYWAYS... WHEN THE TIME COMES I'LL KNOW..HEHE... LOL...

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I was like that a few hours ago. But I guess everyone is on the role again. I guess it is around the 4:30 - 6pm where most people log on to spam. LOL

choo

sarNie Adult
well for the long term ones..i dunno they just started filmming but the one w/ Ann & Aum seems good and also the one w/ Ken & Aff called "Jai Rao" also seems reallie good...

as for the near ones...the only one i'm looking forward to ...and is actuallie airing 2morrow is tis one...

WHOA..EHH DID THE GIRL GET STABBED WITH A ..LOOKS LIKE A SCISSOR?? OMG A R' SCENE TOO..LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
even i'm a kob's fan i have to admit that her sawan bieng is boring, yes i don't like brook, he's boring and can't act! ken is so better, but don't worry girls, i'm not in love with him.
The only lakorn that I really like Kob in was DPS and SLH and that is about it. After that I just don't see any light in her acting. But I still enjoy some of her recent lakorn. LOL never will be fond of Brook. Maybe that how I started degrading Kob from my list. LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhh nooo wayy!!! ken in boxers!??!?! my dream has come trueee... *sigh*... i'll have to watch it another time... i wanna finish SB first.. hehehe.

kashie sweetheart... don't EVER leave me okay.. i repeat.. dont EVER leave me... :lol: jkkkk

i better not find out you were with ken... or else.. :ph34r:
LOL..did u watch tat part at least though..so i didn't go search it for noting?..it's rite in the middle of the clip...LOL...Oum RUk is so good...i'm jealous of u...i wished i've neva seen it so i could watch it all over and have the first time feelign again...

wah! i'll never leave u..i'm afraid u'll leave me and this thread!!

well...u see..Ken had this date for us the other nite at his private beach so well we kinda...i wish..LOL..nah i was just busy w/ my chakrit :loool: i double wisht at too...ehehe

lmao. ken is omg. he's priceless. ^_^
uhm... what to talk about... let me think about this..hehe
awee.. prom??? i hated my prom.. <_<
he is huh...dang! i wish he had a price though so i could cry to Oprah and get her to get Ken for me...ehehe

why?? wat was ur theme..can't wait for mine!!

choo

sarNie Adult
DAMN HE'S EFFIN HOT IN BLACK....ACTUALLY ALL HOT GUYS LOOK DAMN SEXY IN BLACK!! POOR KEN!!! DID HE ACCIDENTLY FALL INTO THE WATER!!! LOL, THANKS ANN, LOL WE GET TO SEE HIM WET..*DIES

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

whoaaa... did you see that?! sam ripped mam's shirt! deng.. Rawr baby Rawr... im not a fan of sam.. so i dont know..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
The only lakorn that I really like Kob in was DPS and SLH and that is about it. After that I just don't see any light in her acting. But I still enjoy some of her recent lakorn. LOL never will be fond of Brook. Maybe that how I started degrading Kob from my list. LOL
ah DPS, THE thai lakorn, if you didn't watch this one you don't watch any lakorns. i like kob with num, they're hot!
ken and ann t= num and kob