[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
hey just wondering..are we going to get to see a :w-scene-pop-corn: ?? im dying to see one! we definitely need one!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Okay I haven't been really following on SB, but I've been reading everything bout it. And how aggressive p'ek is.

I thought it was going to be bad with Likit Kammathep. But then JLR top that. And Sawan Bieng blew both lakorns out of the water.

I wonder if future lakorns are going to follow this trend now.

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
i just spent a good hour reading the spoilers on readlakorn.blogspot and i can imagine we're all gonna feel sorry for kavee like we were for shane in oum rak everytime he was rejected from pat x1000...and that stupid blog only has summaries up until next week's episodes...TEASE
awww..i cant' wait to see kawee's transformation! it's so touching when you see how a bad boy b/c good for a woman he loves :) yaya!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Right now.. I'm still trying to get over the R scene in the pool...LOL...don't mind me.. I'm speechless right now.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I'm confused is ken & aff doing a lakorn together? is Aum and Ann also doing one together too? :huh:

Because I thought Aum was doing another with Aff...Someone please explain this to me :eek:

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I'm confused is ken & aff doing a lakorn together? is Aum and Ann also doing one together too? :huh:

Because I thought Aum was doing another with Aff...Someone please explain this to me :eek:

yes AUM AND ANN HAVE A LAKORN...

AND KEN AND AFF HAVE A LAKORN

AND YES AUM AND AFF HAS ONE TOO...

YES ITS CRAZY HOW THEY SWITCH THE HOT COUPLE
DOES THAT HELP.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

yep!! all true!!! hahaaha...i know, i was shocked when i first heard this too!! :lol:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
yes AUM AND ANN HAVE A LAKORN...

AND KEN AND AFF HAVE A LAKORN

AND YES AUM AND AFF HAS ONE TOO...

YES ITS CRAZY HOW THEY SWITCH THE HOT COUPLE
DOES THAT HELP.
Yes, it helps :lol: My head was spinning when I heard the news. At first I only knew about Ken and Aff lakorn, but then just today I found out about Aum and Ann ^_^ . I hope someone translates their lakorns when their released.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i love this drama so much and i love kawee too......ep. 10 is sooooo going to be crazy...i can just feel it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww you took my page sirena!!!!!!

its ok..you can have it..better than noy getting it for the 100th time HAHA :lol:

glad to hear you are enjoying this lakorn ;)
hey hey... i'm back to claim what is mine! so watch out! haha.

hey i just thought abt ken's butt for a second

yeaaaaaaaaaa he has no booty :( haha

cuz in ep 9 wen he went to look for ann they show a pic of him from the back and it waz flat

maybe asian guys dnt have booty

i dnt see them booty SHANKING EVERYYYWHEREEE
sorry got alittle excited
lol. it's okay to get excited :lol: i love guys with bootayyyy... it's sexyyyy... hahaha.

Noy I think I just became a fan of your mvs lol. I love the one you just finished!!!!! Ahhhh its sooooo awesome.
awee thanks hunn! ^_^ i just made another one too. hehe. i gotta upload it. :)

choo

sarNie Adult
ahhhh upload soon!;) will come back to watch it...need to go read..

ahh! i see it!;) awww both of our mv songs start with the same LIne!!
" I'm always thinking about you!!" kkk

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i thought so too but in the lakorn

that thing waz flat

maybe noy smack it too much hahahaha

"LOOK BACK AND WATCH ME SMACK THAT, ALL ON THE FLOOR HAHA"
wait.. what..? are you talking about ken's wife noi? or me?? lol. :lol: either way... i'd smack that.

i'd tell him to bend over & watch me smack that... :ph34r: