[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
actually ken & noi met before that role when he was a gay guy. they actually met during his first ch. 3 lakorn (in which is was not pa'ek) "fon thonk kee mook lie" and didn't date until "khone kong pen din" which was like 2 or 3 lakorns later. they were already dating by the time when he took on the gay role; he wanted to tag along because they were filming it outside the country. he begged for a role & they gave him the gay guy role. thats what he said at an interview at 'AT TEN'.
omg really??? it must've been love at first sight for ken. hehe.

NOY, this is my favorite MV of the 3!!!!!!

i love all the clips you chose....awww..both of them trying to win over Narin...sooo freakin cute....
awee thanks chong. you're awesome. where's your mv??? i still wanna see it! .

i'll have a translation of the song up soon. haven't gotten to it yet.

choo

sarNie Adult
omg really??? it must've been love at first sight for ken. hehe.
awee thanks chong. you're awesome. where's your mv??? i still wanna see it! .

i'll have a translation of the song up soon. haven't gotten to it yet.
hahah uploading right nowwwww..:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i knoww. thats what i was thinking too. he probably admired noi & just fell head over heels when he got to work with her. i mean look at noi..shes hot. hahah.

omg, she's goregous. specially for her age.. .denggg. she inspired me to be cougar... hahaha. i''ma go find me a young dude. muahaha..

choo

sarNie Adult
i knoww. thats what i was thinking too. he probably admired noi & just fell head over heels when he got to work with her. i mean look at noi..shes hot. hahah.
lol i bet it was the other way around too for NOI..ahha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. it could be both! awe.. i love noi & ken. the way he looks at noi & the way he acts around her... omg... makes me me all warm inside! makes me feel loved. hehe.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
man, this lakorn makes me love ken as an actor even more. not just that, he looks way HOTTER than before. gotta give a big high five to the stylist
I just love his style in SB! It makes him look much more sexier than he was in OR! But I still like both because it's Ken!

leela needs to realize that theres no way that she will ever get kawee even if she seduces him
True! Leela doesn't know when to stop!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
LOL!!! It is the same house!!
haha omg..it is!!! who knew...seriously...good eye guys!!! i wonder if ch3 like owns these houses and stuff just to use for lakorns...or maybe they just like rent it? :huh:

aww noy you're leaving haha, i would of been in here earlier, but i was trying to learn a new song for guitar

sirena

sarNie Adult
u girls r soo perverted talkin abt rape seen and stuff :p

jk

hehe i liek it too ;) hahaha lol

omg im starting to really like this lakorn alot now im on ep9 and it getting really really exciting

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
awww you took my page sirena!!!!!!

its ok..you can have it..better than noy getting it for the 100th time HAHA :lol:

glad to hear you are enjoying this lakorn ;)