[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

choo

sarNie Adult
i wonder is he only accepting 1 lakorn for this year which is with aff. hopefully we'll still see more of him. he is stll a hot comodity
i know i'm sure he'll probably wanna stay home for a while to help Noi too..:) hehe more than just a hot commodity,
like a NECESSITY!!! LOL..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeh its a good lakorn. the kiss/slap was alittle too much though lol.
lol. too muuch slap/kiss?? never heard of it. haha.

actually kwan & arnus's lakorn was toooo much slapping...

hahahalol old fart..haha well his death played the great turning point for everyone..:) so it was needed..lOL
noo.... i think khune kid would've kept leela in check from stalking kawee. hahaha.

choo

sarNie Adult
i guess its suppose to be part of the title "heaven ..."

ken cries so good now!..his tears come down so easily
AHH HIS CRYING IN HER SURPASSES ALOT OF MANY ACTORS I'VE SEEN SO FAR, THAI OR OTHER..HECK, I'LL SAY HE'S THE BEST FOR NOW..HAHA
--HOW DID HE BECOME SOO GOOD!!! I REMEMBER IN OUMRAK..HMM..DID HE EVER CRY IN THERE.LOL IF HE DID, I WASN'T SOO TOUCHED BY IT, BUT IN HERE..OMG, MY HEART MELTS WITH HIM.... :rolleyes:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i wonder is he only accepting 1 lakorn for this year which is with aff. hopefully we'll still see more of him. he is stll a hot comodity
what?!? nooo wayyyyy....! deng.. that's like the end of the year! such a long time away... *sigh* i'm depress now...

i know i'm sure he'll probably wanna stay home for a while to help Noi too..:) hehe more than just a hot commodity,
like a NECESSITY!!! LOL..
yeah true true. noi's getting bigger & bigger.

i think it was kute how ken watches SB with noi... :wub: that is just sweet!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
HOW MANY EPISODE ENDS NOW? I THOUGHT IT WAS 11 OR DID SOMEONE SAY 12? NOW IT'S ONLY 10? SOOOO SHORT! I GUESS THEY DONT WANT TO DRAG IT OUT B/C TOO MUCH OF HIDE N* SICK IS NOT GOOD...

choo

sarNie Adult
lol. too muuch slap/kiss?? never heard of it. haha.

actually kwan & arnus's lakorn was toooo much slapping...
noo.... i think khune kid would've kept leela in check from stalking kawee. hahaha.
HAHAHALOL GIRL, HE COULDN'T EVEN KEEP HER AWAY FROM KISSING KAWEE..HOW'S HE GONNA KEEP CHECK ON HER??HAHA

choo

sarNie Adult
what?!? nooo wayyyyy....! deng.. that's like the end of the year! such a long time away... *sigh* i'm depress now...
yeah true true. noi's getting bigger & bigger.

i think it was kute how ken watches SB with noi... :wub: that is just sweet!
OMG THEY DO!!?? DIESSSS...HOW SWEET...HHAA

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wouldnt mind if they dragged some more cuz this lakorn is tooo good to end. i heard its ending on the 7th so 3 more epis to go.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
khun kid had a big role in this version. just too bad he wasnt a good father from beginning til end! they should of had a moment between kawee and his dad before he died

yes, i thought about that too...they should have had a moment that they made up or something...cause their relationship was so SOUR!!!!....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAHALOL GIRL, HE COULDN'T EVEN KEEP HER AWAY FROM KISSING KAWEE..HOW'S HE GONNA KEEP CHECK ON HER??HAHA
shoott... khune kid is a an "OG" :lol: he got peepz

OMG THEY DO!!?? DIESSSS...HOW SWEET...HHAA
yeshh.. i think that is just sooo sweet. [if that was me, i'd be weirded out by watching my husband with another girll.. :blink: ]

i wouldnt mind if they dragged some more cuz this lakorn is tooo good to end. i heard its ending on the 7th so 3 more epis to go.
i knoww! but 3 more... wahhhh..... sniff sniff..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Forget finding a man LIKE ken, I want the real ken! he's the asian ken! i sooo want him... :drool:
That won't happen unless he split with Noi which I am not going to say how long they will last... but yeah... might as well find someone that acts and looks like him which is near 0% lol

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile

if ken is smart, he will cause he is still HOT....if he doesnt accept more, this stardom might go sour.....