[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
man im so lost. hard to catch up with you guys when im so busy with school. im trying to make up for the days ive miss my class.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to see the ep. 6 and 7, of couse i gotta wait the episode to be uploaded fully.... i wanna see Narin's pregnancy symptoms..... :spin:
i wonder what will Kawee gonna do if Narin will move out to the mansion.
:drool:
Wow
I really do need to catch up then.
OMG there's pregnancy and a baby already...whaaaaa
:wacko:
I agree I dont care if the pics are fake..Their too hot! :drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wow
I really do need to catch up then.
OMG there's pregnancy and a baby already...whaaaaa
:wacko:
I agree I dont care if the pics are fake..Their too hot! :drool:

hehehehe ^_^

tonight... my friend and i are going to chat up.... i think he's already finish edit another pic of them. (^__^)V

its like it took me for years looking for great pictures of Aum... my friend needs different angle so he can experiment again. my next job for him is Ken....(^_^)b

what episode will the baby of Narin and Kawee show up?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO..
Girls I finally finished Ep.1 last night. I'm way behind I know. :rolleyes:
Damn I just want to beat the shit out of Kawee! :arrg:
Slap that smirk right off his handsome face! :loool:
Ugh..and his cocky attitude ugh..Dont get me started on that! <_<
All in all WOW Ken is such a good actor. I LOVE IT! lmao :clap:
Moh jah...where have u been..stranded on tat island huh?...LOL :wub:

Oh my gosh SARN! ME too...I watched ep. 1-5 in one night. I stayed up until 9am sunday morning to finish it. lol

Back to SB, translated spoiler summaries from Ch 3 Sawan Biang page

—–I know Ch3 summaries are kinda lame. They reiterate the preview. I also posted it on my blog. ENJOY.

Ep. 8

Narin moves out of the mansion. She also quits working at the flower shop. She wants to completely distance herself from Kawee.

Kawee is very lonely and depressed without Narin. He goes looking for her but can’t find her.

Kawee seeks comfort from Sam and Pat. He tells them he feels a sense of distress and worry about Narin. –finally dude!

Ep. 9

Narin makes a visit to the doctor’s office and finds out she is pregnant. Narin is terrified about her future and doesn’t know what she should do.

Kawee finally finds Narin. He also finds out that she is pregnant.

When asked if he was the father, Narin tells Kawee that she is pregnant with Tom’s child. He falls silent and is devastated. Kawee goes to Pat’s house and drinks himself silly to drown his sorrows and regrets.

Narin distance herself from everyone. She rents a house along the riverside.

Pat and the brother went looking for Narin but can’t find her. They both tell Narin’s mother that Narin is pregnant with Kawee’s child.

Somehow, Narin’s mother convinces Kawee that Narin is carrying his kid and he needs do something about it. Kawee goes looking for Narin again. He promises that if he doesn’t find her, he won’t come back home.
does she run off to tat "nang'ek's get a way house"...LOL :D ...WTF! did she reallie say it was Tom...eewww...totallie sick....i might hate her for tat...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
me too :wub: :wub:

just watched the mv of them from kashie's link..the two of them are just cute together..:)
i know rite..didn't reality jux hit u right there...and i remember someone said they wanna see Kavee's face wen he learns he's about to become a father..honestly..i just wanna see P'ken's face wen he heard about him becoming a daddie :wub: ...

LOL..i hope Kavee takes it betta than Chen did in Oum Ruk..LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMG! That picture freaked me out!! Who the heck is that and how did it get into Sawan Biang's conversation?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
http://www.youtube.com/user/megu0928
WoOWowow i didnt know that Noi is Pregnant..JUST WANNA SHARE THAT MV WITH YOU GUYS THATS ALL..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/user/megu0928
WoOWowow i didnt know that Noi is Pregnant..JUST WANNA SHARE THAT MV WITH YOU GUYS THATS ALL..
LOL you're soo late..she's like 5 or 6 months along alreadie..i know huh..did u watch all the clips..i was in tears wen they showed 'em at their wedding wen they first came out..hand in hand...both in white...**tears** oyyy P'Ken uyyyyy...why get marrie so young... :lmao:

nikki1786

LizQuen
what a cutie couple! ken-noi...:)

ken is so gentleman, if i know some celebrities were jealous about their sweetness!!!! ^_^

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult

Ken and Noi at the Star Entertainment Awards 07 (APRIL 20, 2008)
In SB, Ken is a total douche.
In real life, he's Mr. NICE guy.

In the pic, he's helping his wife put her shoes on. He's actually like CHEN in Oum Ruk.
aww p'ken is totally so sweet, wish i have a hubby like him
so jealous of noi, i bet ken take super good care of his wife
can't wait to see their baby

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh SARN! ME too...I watched ep. 1-5 in one night. I stayed up until 9am sunday morning to finish it. lol

Back to SB, translated spoiler summaries from Ch 3 Sawan Biang page

—–I know Ch3 summaries are kinda lame. They reiterate the preview. I also posted it on my blog. ENJOY.

Ep. 8

Narin moves out of the mansion. She also quits working at the flower shop. She wants to completely distance herself from Kawee.

Kawee is very lonely and depressed without Narin. He goes looking for her but can’t find her.

Kawee seeks comfort from Sam and Pat. He tells them he feels a sense of distress and worry about Narin. –finally dude!

Ep. 9

Narin makes a visit to the doctor’s office and finds out she is pregnant. Narin is terrified about her future and doesn’t know what she should do.

Kawee finally finds Narin. He also finds out that she is pregnant.

When asked if he was the father, Narin tells Kawee that she is pregnant with Tom’s child. He falls silent and is devastated. Kawee goes to Pat’s house and drinks himself silly to drown his sorrows and regrets.

Narin distance herself from everyone. She rents a house along the riverside.

Pat and the brother went looking for Narin but can’t find her. They both tell Narin’s mother that Narin is pregnant with Kawee’s child.

Somehow, Narin’s mother convinces Kawee that Narin is carrying his kid and he needs do something about it. Kawee goes looking for Narin again. He promises that if he doesn’t find her, he won’t come back home.
thanks for the translation and update of the lakorn, now i have an idea of how the lakorn is going to be, can't wait to see it when ken start going aafter ann
haha finally he gets a taste of his own medicine.