[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I heard my sister said Ken and Noi are having a boy but I can’t find any news about it yet. Is it true or is it just rumor? I don’t believe it yet until it is proven.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay the rating to sb is good right now. aacording tv3admin it went up to 14-16! ken/anne are hot together. theres no excuse as to why ch3 cant pair them up again

lisa05

sarNie Egg
they having a boy? i heard that ken wanted a baby girl. last time i heard they said they didnot know yet--last week.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I think Anne is beautiful in this lakorn and everything, but I don't like her hair-do. I'm not a fan of bangs. And I think she has too much accessories going on. She's wearing a headband, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets! It looks way too much for my taste. I like the simple look with either just earrings or necklaces, one at a time. Not all at once!

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
I heard my sister said Ken and Noi are having a boy but I can’t find any news about it yet. Is it true or is it just rumor? I don’t believe it yet until it is proven.
i want to know too... i hope its a boy... nah it doesnt matter...

but it is just rumor if there is no evidence...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Miss me my sb sistas??? haha Hows noy been??...feels like i havent been in here forever!!! i'm in VA and just been so busy with new year and stuff like that...but i'm back
same here girl!! boys are too much of hassle..i'm waiting til college ;)
aweee everybody's busy! it's almost the end of the year & everybody's scrambling like roaches.. lmao but come back to spam with us riah! :kiss:

after my test i'm gonna come back and spazz with all of you..haha
okayyy better too chong!

i hope their baby is a boy. i wanna see if hes gonna be handsome like his daddy
aweee... a boy... he will be fioneee..! i bet all the gurrs gonna be on his jock :loool:

I think Anne is beautiful in this lakorn and everything, but I don't like her hair-do. I'm not a fan of bangs. And I think she has too much accessories going on. She's wearing a headband, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets! It looks way too much for my taste. I like the simple look with either just earrings or necklaces, one at a time. Not all at once!
aweee.. i love her bangs.. hehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
So anyone has spolier for the up coming episode.
uhmm... i know that narin is gonna find out that she is pregnant & she's gonna move out of khune kid's house. kawee's gonna hunt down narin..! ^_^ i hope they have some sweet scenes between those two.. :)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
Ken pretended like he was checking to see if she had a fever so when he hugged her from behind he said " you don't feel hot".
awwww! thanks for telling me! i was dying to know! what a dork!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Too bad they didn't keep the cat and mouse chase R. Now they better show a willing to make up for that.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its okay, this version got 4 "R" notice how kawee was still being stubburn although he was chasing after narin but he didnt want to admit his true feelings to her so instead he throws money at her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they need to slow their roll. the lakorn just barely aired but seem like its coming to an end. i bet theres gonna be only 11 epi

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
its okay, this version got 4 "R" notice how kawee was still being stubburn although he was chasing after narin but he didnt want to admit his true feelings to her so instead he throws money at her.
i knoww... kawee is really slick about that... way to go kawee.. that's how you win a girl's heart.. throw money at her... <_<

they need to slow their roll. the lakorn just barely aired but seem like its coming to an end. i bet theres gonna be only 11 epi
ahhh they need to sloww it down!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know, but I hope they will have more than 11 episode at least 15 is good enuogh for me. They better not disappoint me and the others.