[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
lol. it happens... i've done it before. ^_^

i can't wait for episode 8! rock on!
i know....i try to keep my self under control but i just can't because this drama is just too good!...i really love pe-ken role....even though at time i kind of hate him...but that just a little bit...i still love him!..hehehe

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
one more thing i have to say this before i log out for today...I LOVE KAWEE....soooooo much and i love his role too...he is soooooooo...CUTE, hot and sexy when he gets MAD!....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay... i was thinking about Narin getting prego & all & i realize the timing doesn't seem right... Narin is suppose to be 2 months prego... but it seem like kawee just Rawr her a couple of weeks ago... is anybody else kinda iffy bout narin's prego?? :blink:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
okay... i was thinking about Narin getting prego & all & i realize the timing doesn't seem right... Narin is suppose to be 2 months prego... but it seem like kawee just Rawr her a couple of weeks ago... is anybody else kinda iffy bout narin's prego?? :blink:
It's Thai lakorn, you can't take time seriously.
When they say it's been 2 months, you just go with it. lol.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile

yeah...2 months pregnant...but i don't care, all i care is that kawee is the FATHER...hehehehe....

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling

Everyone is probably wondering the same thing. It seems like it was just last week that they were gone to the beach house ( :lol: :lol: ), but timelines in dramas never seem to make sense to me. I just go with it. I just started watching Fated to Love You and she's already pregnant too. :lol: They were never really clear about how long it had been since they'd slept together.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It's Thai lakorn, you can't take time seriously.
When they say it's been 2 months, you just go with it. lol.
lol. i'm trying to go with it... dont know if i can. lol

going back to the beach, Kawe Rawr narin, 3x & when they return, like 2-3 days pass [im assuming] & she's feeling symptom of faint/fatigue..etch.. & the upcoming episode she's prego... 2 months prego! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Kavee finally found her when she was 6month pregrant in the old version
deng... 6 months?! craziness. i hope it's not like that in this verison.

So Kid and Leela were married only 2 or 3 months?
uhm... i have no clue. lol i dont pay much attention to them.

i mean i should go with the flow of the lakorn & narin being prego & all but i can't... cuz i'm a logical person, even when it comes to movie, lakorns & all that ... :lol:

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Kavee finally found her when she was 6month pregrant in the old version
OMG, Dont tell me its gonna be like 4 months of Kawee just running around trying to find Narin. Sure he'll probably suffer during that time, but it's no good if shes not there to see it!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
deng... 6 months?! craziness. i hope it's not like that in this verison.
uhm... i have no clue. lol i dont pay much attention to them.
i mean i should go with the flow of the lakorn & narin being prego & all but i can't... cuz i'm a logical person, even when it comes to movie, lakorns & all that ... :lol:

It just hit me. I mean we really don't know how long they were married before Kawee rawred Narin.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Its off topic but I've been watching fated to love you as well, its really funny and good. Of course Sawan Bieng is way better1