[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ooh!! I just saw that picture yestrday from Gossipstar^^.lol. That was from last year, but "smexy" though.lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
MY GOODNESS!! :w-scene-pop-corn: where is the sexxie picture from...**drop dead**
reality check he is so off-limits...
i know so wen he ever say say I love you Noi..you can just pretend he's talking to you... :kiss:..for me everytime i juz hear..i love you Kashie ehehhe
well of course he's off limits.. he's my hubby... lol
lmao pshhh. keep dreaminggg kashieee! :tease:

chonggg hunniee! i love this anime!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
what episode it he do that? I thought it was for the two of them not to sell the house. They have to live in the same house.
If he said for Kavee to marry Lee, Narin would never get back with Kavee, she know her sister love him very much.
She love her sister very much too, to take something her sister love.
The dad also know that Kavee and Narin already slept together.

WHAT??? SO KHUN KID KNOES THAT KAWEE "R" HER?? WHEN HE CAME OUT OF HER ROOM??
WEIRD...STILL WAITING FOR WISHBONIKO TO UPLOAD THE ENGLISH SUBBED ONE..=)
MAN!! IM STILL SO ANXIOUS FOR EPISODE 8 & 9...AAHHHHHHHHH...LMAO...=P...
I THINK THIS DRAMA IS GONNA GO UP TO EPISODE 12 OR 14..DONT KNOW..BECAUSE WHEN U LOOK AT IT...KAWEE STILL HAVE TO GO GET HER FORGIVENESS..SO YEAH!!!
WOW!!! U GUYS ARE FAST!!!
already to page 300 smthing!!!
so thats what the will said!!!??!?!
WEIRD AND YUCKKYY!!!!...=P...LMAO...

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
the reason why the dad 's will say for Kavee to marry Lee was all part of the dad 's plan to change them both . The dad know Kavee love Narin because Kavee had change and since he found out about the obsession Lee is with his son , he want her to get over Kavee by making her realize Kavee will never love her --- even if she was RICH , that why in the will say Kavee have to marry Lee if he want the wealth. Everything turn out Kavee doesn't care about the wealth and goes out to find Narin . That when Lee realize everything and finally got over her obsession . The dad plan it all out :p

Oh.... okay.... makes a lot of sense. NICE!

judyp

sarNie Adult
omg..that pic of ken is super sexy! :drool: i could just die. lols. i wish he was mine! damn..my bf doesn't even look that good. muahahha!

judyp

sarNie Adult
omg..that pic of ken is super sexy! :drool: i could just die. lols. i wish he was mine! damn..my bf doesn't even look that good. muahahha!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awe.. i love SB so much... look at how kawee cried.. it made me cry too... He's so cute and not to mention also HOTT! He's flaming hott!
I would die if a guy cried like that for me... lol.. OMG this lakorn is getting beter and better and better.... I'm GOING NUTS WAITING FOR IT TO AIR!!! SOMEONE HELP! .... oh wow.. this thread is really going fast, last time I check was at 260 something, but now's it up to 309..WOW...
Probably the next time I check it'll be up to 400! Keep on posting, love reading all the comment...

MY OBESSION IS SAWAN BIANG! THIS IS MY HEAVEN!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awe.. i love SB so much... look at how kawee cried.. it made me cry too... He's so cute and not to mention also HOTT! He's flaming hott!
I would die if a guy cried like that for me... lol.. OMG this lakorn is getting beter and better and better.... I'm GOING NUTS WAITING FOR IT TO AIR!!! SOMEONE HELP! .... oh wow.. this thread is really going fast, last time I check was at 260 something, but now's it up to 309..WOW...
Probably the next time I check it'll be up to 400! Keep on posting, love reading all the comment...

MY OBESSION IS SAWAN BIANG! THIS IS MY HEAVEN!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i totally agreed with one of you above about why kavee became the person he is.....

i feel so sad for him when he's dad died...narin is also feel pity and sorry for kavee too...at the funeral even kavee didn't show any tears and others may thought kavee had no heart but narin does see and feel kavee's tear....

and it's true that he only care about himself but now narin is the other or only person that he care for.....his dad died, he is sad and need comfort he went to see narin at the flower shop because hoping to get comfort from her.....he loves her too much just haven't realize it....

anyway, can't wait till next week to see all the chasing....kavee is after his love one.....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
omg, i'm going gagagagagagagaga over this gif and it makes me smile like crazy and Ken and Anne are sooooo cute together here and gosh, it's so cute! aw man, and Ken's so hot!!! augh! :lol:

lol, duh, i didn't even think that Narin would wear the necklace because of Kawee's blackmail. if she takes it off then he'll announce that they were together! lol, i don't know, i guess i just don't want to think of Kawee as such a bad guy since he's sooo hot! wahahahah! :p

THAT PICTURE OF KEN IS SOOOO HAAAAAAWT! I'M DROOLING ALL OVER IT! MAN, LOVE THAT SHADOW OF A BEARD AND THE LOOK HE HAS!
SIZZZZZZZLIN'!!! WHOOO! I DROOL OVER KEN!!!!!!!!! MUAAHAHAHAHH! ^_^

jjinxx

man, Kawee is so rough and aggressive no wonder Narin doesn't fall for him easily. i mean, i love all the aggressiveness, but Kawee just has to add the Mean-ness to it with the blackmailing and threatening..lol. but it's great that even when he hides emotions, Narin was able to feel it, from reading the comments for when his dad dies.

shachibasha

psychotic
stupid computer dosent want me to Dl epi 6 and 7 so i cant really say anything right now..........arrrgh the scene where he hugged ann is done shoot i so have to find a way to go and Dl this it KILLing me ..haha...:lmao:

jjinxx

Kawee's got so much time on hand...stalking and watching Narin's every move, like a hidden camera... :lol: he doesn't know i'm doing the same for him!! *keke*
lol, what a way to tie down a girl. :p rawr her then blackmail her so that she has no choice if she doesn't want anyone to know...then...pregnant! *applause for Kawee* lol so bad

but you know how Tom keeps saying "if you refuse me i'll be hurt" to Narin? well, i wonder, is that good or bad? i mean he's honest and sincere and concerned for her, but he's being kind of needy...kind of like, the type that doesn't know when to let go...
or maybe my type is the bad boi p'ek, lool! ;)

i liked when Pat asked "Does it really not matter?" so obviously Narin matters to Kawee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

you know what scene i like? when Kawee is taking her back home and she won't talk so he 'makes her talk' by suddenly 'sniffing' her face and then going in for the kiss! loool, can he do that in public? wasn't there anyone who thought he was raping her ? well, i guess the cars were going too fast to really see what was happening between them...
but the cars aren't as fast as Kawee! he's like BAM! -- livin' in the fast lane lol!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
when kawee caught leela kissing him...i was like yes, and when he told her off even better! my favorite scene for episode 7, credit to lynda at her lakorn blog

Kawee points at her:�You better not follow me.�

Leela:“Do you hate me that much?�

Kawee:�Yes, I hate you and am disgusted by you.“

Leela shaking:�Why Kawee? What have I done wrong? What do I have that makes you unable to love me?“

Kawee:�LOVE? How am I suppose to love you? I can’t even stand to look at your face.�

Leela:�Kawee! Do you know how much you have hurt me? Before, I thought you were a person who didn’t have a heart, who have never cared for anyone, who doesn’t know how to love. But the things that you have done to Narin, I have come to realize that you are possessive of her, you are interested in her, you love Rin. Why can’t that woman be me? Why? Why can’t you love me since I have done everything for you. I have followed you always.“

Kawee is annoyed:�You have done everything for me? You have done everything for yourself. The reason you married my father is because you wanted to win over me. You have never loved my father not even a little.“

Leela:�Yes, I married your father because I wanted to win over you. I wanted you to look at me. No matter in what title.� —-This is just sad. She just wanted him to look at her. Maybe it is could be as a friend or his stepmother. AWWW and kinda scary. She just wanted his attention.

Kawee:�Even if you died in front of me, I will never look at you. Just because you married my father, you think I will pay any attention to you? You will never be more than my father’s wife. It is not important to my life. Next time, don’t touch me with your dirty, dirty body ever. It’s very uncomfortable.�
:loool: she deserve it
lynda you did an awesome job

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg next week epi seem really gooddd... wonder y she threw the money into his face.... he looked good right there though.. next week is baby... ahhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait till she finds out n kawee too...

judyp

sarNie Adult
omg next week epi seem really gooddd... wonder y she threw the money into his face.... he looked good right there though.. next week is baby... ahhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait till she finds out n kawee too...
because he was paying her for what he did to her at the beach. just horrible huh!?