[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i love that same part too..:) haha the bush scene!!! I loved how he kept on smirking happily at leela!aha
i know..i was laughing at his face...oh! i just love love wen he flinge tat bowl @ Leela lol ..i was rolling on the ground..ehheheeh

goodness i'm watching the first 1:30 of episode 7 and i'm alreadie likeing it..kavee is so retarded he was all tough arguing w/ his dad saying ( dun know much thai..just infering) why his dad alwaise tink he has bad intentions and his dad was like last night i saw you coming out of Narin's room..and litterally the smile on his face wen the other way... :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw man this lakorn should be ending soon since khun kid already died and narins gonna moved out on the next epi. theres not much left besides kawee begging narin for forgiveness. i hope they extend it or add more to the storyline. its way too short!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aw man this lakorn should be ending soon since khun kid already died and narins gonna moved out on the next epi. theres not much left besides kawee begging narin for forgiveness. i hope they extend it or add more to the storyline. its way too short!
hey Tinah **wave**...wahh! dun say tat..it cannot end just yet...i mean the father's death is just the beginning of the troubles..no one is there to stop Leelah from hunting and fantazing about Kavee now....

choo

sarNie Adult
i know..i was laughing at his face...oh! i just love love wen he flinge tat bowl @ Leela lol ..i was rolling on the ground..ehheheeh

goodness i'm watching the first 1:30 of episode 7 and i'm alreadie likeing it..kavee is so retarded he was all tough arguing w/ his dad saying ( dun know much thai..just infering) why his dad alwaise tink he has bad intentions and his dad was like last night i saw you coming out of Narin's room..and litterally the smile on his face wen the other way... :lol:
hahah i know!!

btw, Narin even thinks back to the bush scene later in ep 7 too!!;) i love 4567!

tinah, rreally? it's gonna end soon? like 3 more ep to make it 10??:( i do hope they extend it!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
uh uh so she in love with Kavee too if the dad crocks over and dies then she gonna go after Kavee then.. He was so hawt worrying after her after the party. Gosh Ken is so freaken hot

choo

sarNie Adult
sorry if i'm spoiling it but
ahhhh! get in that car girl!!!!!hahaha

*gosh the workers interrupted their moment! but dang i love how kawee takes her hand rushes her out with him!!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah i know!!

btw, Narin even thinks back to the bush scene later in ep 7 too!!;) i love 4567!

tinah, rreally? it's gonna end soon? like 3 more ep to make it 10??:( i do hope they extend it!
crap..i would so tink back to it too if i was Narin...i thought out it X time yesterday nite and it wasn't even me Kavee kissed...LOL :lol:

ahahha..i also love the scene in episode 6 wen Kavee came to the flower shop and Narin & Tom left to eat he was yelling and one of tose funnie co-workers were so scared she dropped her notebook..picked it up..and then Kavee yelled again and the other dropped her... :lol:

choo

sarNie Adult
ahhhh omgggggahhh, she takes the
necklace off
!!!!!!!!!!

aww i seriously they were gonna sympatize with each other..:( but no....

i love how Narin walks awayyy....

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
sorry if i'm spoiling it but
ahhhh! get in that car girl!!!!!hahaha

*gosh the workers interrupted their moment! but dang i love how kawee takes her hand rushes her out with him!!!!!
Ooooh, I havent seen it yet. What moment? Tell me, pretty please?

choo

sarNie Adult
ahah whoops, don't want any confusions!hahah no, i'm talking about about ep 7. where Kawee comes to the flower shop, the workers come in also..and then he takes Narin's arm and rushes her out of the shop. Instead of fighting back, she just goes into the car..lOL
enjoy ep 7! i'm out.