sarNie Adult
lol ^funny^

k, i got lazy and didn't do much but just added the borders..LOL
here's for noy and for everybody too.a.ha

slower w/out text

i'll do the topless Ken tomorrow.LOL

saobomp

sarNie Adult
omg wow looks soo great; cant wait until tomorrow. when there's a hit lakorn there's always going to be something said bla bla...

it's just movies; we seen worst...

loving the movie though. that kavee...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
MORNING EVERYONE..I THINK=)
MAN! TODAY IS THE BIG TESTING DAY FOR ME...HMM...I HOPE IT KILLS TIME THOUGH SO THAT WEDNESDAY GETS HERE FASTER...=)
OH THANK YOU FOR THOSE KISSING PIX..=)
MAKES ME CANT WAIT!!!!
WELL ITS OFF TO SCHOOL NOW!!!=)
AND EVERYBODY COME ON KEEP POSTING WERE ALMOST TO PAGE 300...AND TMR IS WEDNESDAY...
OKAIS..WELL BAI BAI...=) :lmao: :r-scene-pop-corn: :yahoo: :dude: :loool: :arrg: [/
b]

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the new pics of ken and ann, man i really hate leela she going to slap ann pretty soon, poor ann can't wait till tomorrow

kink84

sarNie Egg
i'm really surprise they had the father lasted this long in this version. Poor guy he kinda sense Leela jealousness.

choo

sarNie Adult
wait..lol is it not playing today?LOL tues and wed?lol or wed and thurs?Lol omg i'm confused now!

omgglol i thought it was today..lol great..:( need SB!

kink84

sarNie Egg
wait..lol is it not playing today?LOL tues and wed?lol or wed and thurs?Lol omg i'm confused now!

omgglol i thought it was today..lol great..:( need SB!

Well it's already considered Wednesday in Thailand right now because of the time difference.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I find it odd that Kawee never used any condoms everytime he slept with Narin. I mean he is more experinced than she is right. <_< So, he had to know that she would evenutally get pregnant if they kept doing that "R" stuff with out some type of protection.

I'll give Narin a pass on that issue because she was innocent and didn't have a choice in the matter. But Kawee seem to have planned her pregnancy. I mean come on if he acts suprise that she becomes pregnant I think I'll fall out my chair laughing. :lol: Now, if he dosen't act suprise at all and says that he planned it that way as a form to trap Narin. Then it'll make much more sense as to why the director wrote in all those "R" scenes. Kawee was trying to make Narin with child.

Though I'm probably totally wrong with this theory. Who knows Kawee could be just a perv ;)

choo

sarNie Adult
I find it odd that Kawee never used any condoms everytime he slept with Narin. I mean he is more experinced than she is right. <_< So, he had to know that she would evenutally get pregnant if they kept doing that "R" stuff with out some type of protection.

I'll give Narin a pass on that issue because she was innocent and didn't have a choice in the matter. But Kawee seem to have planned her pregnancy. I mean come on if he acts suprise that she becomes pregnant I think I'll fall out my chair laughing. :lol: Now, if he dosen't act suprise at all and says that he planned it that way as a form to trap Narin. Then it'll make much more sense as to why the director wrote in all those "R" scenes. Kawee was trying to make Narin with child.

Though I'm probably totally wrong with this theory. Who knows Kawee could be just a perv ;)
hahah i'm sure it'll be typical that Kawee would be very surprised to find out that Narin is pregnant later on...haha about the protection thing...lol i don't remember the last movie/drama i saw, which they actually even show a condom anywhere..LOL US or other countries?lol

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
hahah i'm sure it'll be typical that Kawee would be very surprised to find out that Narin is pregnant later on...haha about the protection thing...lol i don't remember the last movie/drama i saw, which they actually even show a condom anywhere..LOL US or other countries?lol
I argee Kawee going to act like "Wow, who would've known "R" 4 times and a girl gets pregnant". I'm telling you guys he knows what he's doing to Narin. Not only is he using her to get back at Leela and also break her ties with Tom he's tryning to trap her forever. That explains that line where he has her tied up and tells Narin "I want you to be with me forever".

Having Narin with a baby ties her to him forever. If he later admits this in the lakorn that was part of his plan. Than I'd be like damn I knew it :lol:

Kawee is so twisted and clever ;)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I argee Kawee going to act like "Wow, who would've known "R" 4 times and a girl gets pregnant". I'm telling you guys he knows what he's doing to Narin. Not only is he using her to get back at Leela and also break her ties with Tom he's tryning to trap her forever. That explains that line where he has her tied up and tells Narin "I want you to be with me forever".

Having Narin with a baby ties her to him forever. If he later admits this in the lakorn that was part of his plan. Than I'd be like damn I knew it :lol:

Kawee is so twisted and clever ;)
he is twisted because a kid is forever.

I swear they never use a condom and she should have started using the pill