[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think that in this version, the baby might be a girl...I remember seeing the baby wrapped up in pink in all those pics from channel 3.

hmmm.. how about naming her Karin = Narin and Kawee....lol
awe. that's kute. i guess we'll have to wait til the baby pops out. hehe.

3 more days! whoo hooo!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think that in this version, the baby might be a girl...I remember seeing the baby wrapped up in pink in all those pics from channel 3.

hmmm.. how about naming her Karin = Narin and Kawee....lol

AWWW!!! thats a kute name!!
KARIN!!!..adorable!!!
so where did u get those pictures from?? iknow its ch3 pix but how did u find it?>??
the link to it??
thanks if u can get it for me!!
because i wanna see!!=)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is so addicting... loving it so much. I keep checking back for more of the upload... OMG i hate leela.. Makes Narin suffer because of her.... Awee, it's so sad when Khun Kid hit Kawee... He cried... This is an AWESOME MOVIES!!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!

Can't wait for more.... arrgg 3 days is too long....

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
HAHAHA DAMMS YA GUYS R FAST....BABY AINT EVEN POPS OUT YET AND STARTING TO NAMES THE BABY ALREADY...HAHAHA...TOOO FUNNY....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i like the mean kawee but eventually he'll show his softer side
i do too. everybody's all hating him lol but i'm loving him. he'll change just watch him. hehe.

this lakorn is so addicting... loving it so much. I keep checking back for more of the upload... OMG i hate leela.. Makes Narin suffer because of her.... Awee, it's so sad when Khun Kid hit Kawee... He cried... This is an AWESOME MOVIES!!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!

Can't wait for more.... arrgg 3 days is too long....
oh leela's such a bia bia. i really wanted to slap her better yet i want kawee to slap her.

3 days does seem like a long time away butttt just rewatch episode 4-5. haha. that's what i do [i'm obsessed!]

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I really do hope in next weeks episode they began to make Kawee not be so sadistic. I want him to really start showing some signs of freaking remorse for all the hell he put Narin through. I also, want Narin to get back at Kawee & Leela. It would be great to see Narin figure out away to truly harm Kawee . ;)

I think it would be dumb of the script writers to not make Narin want to seek some form of revenge. I want to see blood and pain from Kawee & Leela ^_^ Some body has to pay in Sawan Bieng for Narin suffering.

I do enjoy watching this lakorn it's so intense and unique.

SwTmZjEnNy

sarNie Egg
Hello you guys! I'm a total newbie to this forum! I mainly joined because of this lakorn :wub: I was in the JLR fever and didn't feel like watching any lakorns because JLR was just that good! :lol: But then Sawan Bieng pops up, and I was like :mellow: :huh: :eek: what a great lakorn and Ken is such a a*hole! hehe. Now I'm just addicted, and I'm going CRAZYYYYYY over this lakorn. I checked like 39048028402 times to see when this lakorn comes on, and I nailed the exact time that it broadcast where I live -_- and now I"m about to go back to school from spring break! I'm SOOOO NOT gonna concentrate and always think about Sawan Bieng <_< Can't help it though :lol: SO on with this lakorn, Leela is PSYCHOTIC! She slaps herself, makes a mess, and makes herself bleed and blames it ALL on Kawee! Good god! and I must say, as much as I hate to say it Kawee is PSYCHOTIC also, he's one of the most psychotic pra'ek I ever seen. Geez, 2 :r-scene-pop-corn: scenes in one episode! crazyness! hehe can't wait till the next episode when Khun Kid question about Narin's and Kawee's relationship! and definitely can't wait till Narin is pregnant. All hell will break loose when Leela finds out! :yahoo:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Hello you guys! I'm a total newbie to this forum! I mainly joined because of this lakorn :wub: I was in the JLR fever and didn't feel like watching any lakorns because JLR was just that good! :lol: But then Sawan Bieng pops up, and I was like :mellow: :huh: :eek: what a great lakorn and Ken is such a a*hole! hehe. Now I'm just addicted, and I'm going CRAZYYYYYY over this lakorn. I checked like 39048028402 times to see when this lakorn comes on, and I nailed the exact time that it broadcast where I live and now I"m about to go back to school from spring break! I'm SOOOO NOT gonna concentrate and always think about Sawan Bieng Can't help it though :lol: SO on with this lakorn, Leela is PSYCHOTIC! She slaps herself, makes a mess, and makes herself bleed and blames it ALL on Kawee! Good god! and I must say, as much as I hate to say it Kawee is PSYCHOTIC also, he's one of the most psychotic pra'ek I ever seen. Geez, 2 :r-scene-pop-corn: scenes in one episode! crazyness! hehe can't wait till the next episode when Khun Kid question about Narin's and Kawee's relationship! and definitely can't wait till Narin is pregnant. All hell will break loose when Leela finds out! :yahoo:

I joined for JLR fever it was just so good :lol: I think JLR was more of revenge and romantic story. While Sawan Bieng is revenge and more revenge with a sort twisted love story. So, it's not your everyday Lakorn :lol:

Some people will hate Kawee and others will feel sorry for the crazy bastard. But his nutty behavior makes the story interesting to me. Since I have never seen a male lead so unbalanced as Kawee is in this lakorn. Your right about Leela she is crazy and very much still in love with Kawee.

roselovesice

HAHAHA!!
YEAH I DONT KNOW WHY PPL HATE KAWEE WELL KEN JUST BECAUSE HES MEAN..I MEAN COME ON ITS JUST A MOVIE AND ITS ACTING..SO YEAH...
IM STILL LOVIN KEN TOO!!!<33333333333333
HAHA..YEAH U GUYS RUSH ON THE BABY PART SO FAST..HMM MAYBE I DO TOO!!
HAHAHAHA...CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT "R" SCENE AND SEE WHAT KAWEE DADS GONNA DO WHEN HE SEES HIM COME OUT OF HIS ROOM!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA...=)
3 DAYS IS TOO LONG!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol....=)
Lovin this lakorn!!<3333333333333333333333

:r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :dude: :yahoo: :loool:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i do too. everybody's all hating him lol but i'm loving him. he'll change just watch him. hehe.
oh leela's such a bia bia. i really wanted to slap her better yet i want kawee to slap her.

3 days does seem like a long time away butttt just rewatch episode 4-5. haha. that's what i do [i'm obsessed!]
hahhahahahha thats soo funny hahahaha

roselovesice

HHAHAHAHA!!!
I CANT WATCH SAWAN BIANG AGAIN....I SEEN IT A BILLION TIMES..MAKES ME STILL CANT WAIT FOR
THE NEXT EPISODE!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'WELL HAVE FUN WATCHING IT AGAIN...
WAIT!! IM JUST WAITING FOR THE SUBBED VERSION ON YOUTUBE TO COME OUT.....
:kiss: :clap: :tease: :slapandkissse3:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Page 257 Owned by Noy =]

HHAHAHAHA!!!
I CANT WATCH SAWAN BIANG AGAIN....I SEEN IT A BILLION TIMES..MAKES ME STILL CANT WAIT FOR
THE NEXT EPISODE!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'WELL HAVE FUN WATCHING IT AGAIN...
WAIT!! IM JUST WAITING FOR THE SUBBED VERSION ON YOUTUBE TO COME OUT.....
:kiss: :clap: :tease: :slapandkissse3:
aweee.. you caught the SB virus. ^_^ i can't even focus. i have a paper to write & i haven't started. I have a test to study for & i haven't started & i got a book to read.. still haven't done it yet. lol. i'm so laggingg... :lol:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yes , the old version it was a boy named nawee
aw man that is the cutest thing, combining their names like that! can't wait to get to that part! actually i can cuz it'll be worth it!!!lol!

lol, Kawee said that? He took the shortcut instead of the straight path, lol, he's so corny! but i love it!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aw man that is the cutest thing, combining their names like that! can't wait to get to that part! actually i can cuz it'll be worth it!!!lol!

lol, Kawee said that? He took the shortcut instead of the straight path, lol, he's so corny! but i love it!
he's fast man.. lol he did "rawr" narin pretty quick. lmao :lol: :loool:

roselovesice

HAHAHAHA....YES I DID!!! I CAUGHT THE SB VIRUS!!!<3333333333333

MAN! THAT SUX!! HAHAHHA AND FUNNIE HOW UR LAGGING..HAHAHAHA. :loool:

BUT ITS OKAIS!!!

I NEED TO WATCH THE SUBBED ENDING OF EPISODE 5 SO I CAN KNOW WHAT KAWEE SAID TO NARIN!!!

BUT WISHBONIKO..ITS TAKING HIM A LONG TIME TO DO IT..I KNOW ITS LONG TO UPLOAD AND SUBBED IT BUT IM NOT A PATEINT PERSON!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA...=)
:lmao: :r-scene-pop-corn: :yahoo: :loool: :dude:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
HAHAHA!!
YEAH I DONT KNOW WHY PPL HATE KAWEE WELL KEN JUST BECAUSE HES MEAN..I MEAN COME ON ITS JUST A MOVIE AND ITS ACTING..SO YEAH...
IM STILL LOVIN KEN TOO!!!<33333333333333
HAHA..YEAH U GUYS RUSH ON THE BABY PART SO FAST..HMM MAYBE I DO TOO!!
HAHAHAHA...CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT "R" SCENE AND SEE WHAT KAWEE DADS GONNA DO WHEN HE SEES HIM COME OUT OF HIS ROOM!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA...=)
3 DAYS IS TOO LONG!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol....=)
Lovin this lakorn!!<3333333333333333333333

:r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :dude: :yahoo: :loool:
lol, how can they hate KEN! he's one hottie! just can't get enough of watching them!!

man i just hope to get to see Narin do something to Kawee that will hurt him! but i suppose i'll get to watch him falling madly for her anyways so that will be his punishment! *heheeh* damn, but i don't like that Leela doesn't even trust Narin and questions her relationship with Kawee at the beginning.

i can't get enough of the themesongs! the male song especially, i love it!