[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww i love your siggie of Ken&Janie..:) lol it's Ken&Anne for me, but Noi&Ken are soo cute together too>:) I can't wait to see Ken as a daddy!lol
thanks! i love it too! :p it makes me miss ruk nee. lols.

btw, the thread is soo quiet today. i guess no slap/kiss/r scene = quiet thread. ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The thread will jump again next week. I like that its slow on the weekends though so I can catch up with reading everyone's comments :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thanks! i love it too! :p it makes me miss ruk nee. lols.

btw, the thread is soo quiet today. i guess no slap/kiss/r scene = quiet thread. ^_^
i know right! everybody's gone. maybe cuz it's saturday. hehe. i still haven't watch that lakorn ruk nee. i should though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o__O I don't know girls now that I think about it im a little disturbed that the producers put up to 4 or so rape scene; bleh. o_O I know thats what some of you girls love about the lakorn :p but if i think about it from her perspective it's like dude; =.=

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
omfg this lakorn is killing me!!!! some body help me plz
It's making my life hard. I have 3 more weeks before my university lets out for summer break, and I have papers to write along with finals and other end of the year assignments to wrap up the term...I CAN GET NOTHING DONE.

I get up periodically to check is wishboniko has added subs on YouTube. Then proceed to watch episodes 1-5 over.
I check this thread every time I get up to check for subs and end up surfing the board for at least 30 min - 1 hr.

....this is going really badly for me now lmao. :p :lol: I'm going to have to seek professional help when this is all over.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It's making my life hard. I have 3 more weeks before my university lets out for summer break, and I have papers to write along with finals and other end of the year assignments to wrap up the term...I CAN GET NOTHING DONE.

I get up periodically to check is wishboniko has added subs on YouTube. Then proceed to watch episodes 1-5 over.
I check this thread every time I get up to check for subs and end up surfing the board for at least 30 min - 1 hr.

....this is going really badly for me now lmao. :p :lol: I'm going to have to seek professional help when this is all over.
awee.. you're not the only one. i have papers to write & tests to study for but i'm all caught up in SB that i can't even focus. lol. it's that bad... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
o__O I don't know girls now that I think about it im a little disturbed that the producers put up to 4 or so rape scene; bleh. o_O I know thats what some of you girls love about the lakorn :p but if i think about it from her perspective it's like dude; =.=
disturbed??? awe come on tina, it's just a lakorn.. lol. rawr scenes & slap&kiss are the best. [SB has turned me into such a pervert. lmao :lol: ]

cecilia

Staff member
yeah. as much as i like them r stuff. more so make it look disturbing too :lol: totally agree.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
[font="[b]Arial Black"]OMG!!!!!
I FREAKIN LIKE CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE 6 & 7 TO COME OUTS!!!
THATS LIKE IN 4 DAYS!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I SWEAR IMMA GO CRAZZII WAITING FOR IT!!!
ITS SO INTENSE~~~!!!!!
I WATCH THIS LAKORN ON YOUTUBE..CURRENTLY WAITING FOR THE ENGLISH SUBBED TO COME OUT...
I WATCHED THIS DRAMA LIKE 50 THOUSAND TIMES..OVER AND OVER.....IM SO IN LOVE WITH IT..<33333333333
KEN IS SO SEXEE!!!
LIVE HIS LAUGH, SMILE, AND SMIRKS!!!!
IM ABOUTS TO FAINT WHEN I SAW IT...<3333333333
I COME HOME ON WED AND THURS. AND JUST GO STRAIGHT TO VIDEO.SARNWORLD.COM AND WATCHED IT EVEN THOUGH I DONT UNDERSATND THEM..HAHAHAHA
THEN I GO TO YOUTUBE LATER..SINCE THEY DONT UPLOAD THE MOVIE TILL NIGHT...
I JUST DOWNLOADED THE SONG FROM THE MOVIE!!!
SO KOOLIO!!!!!<333333333333
CANT WAIT FOR THOSE INTENSE PARTS ON THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!
THOSE "R" SCENES WERE FUNNIE TOO!!
RAPING IIN THE WATER WHILE ITS RAINING!!
HAHAHAHAHA...SO INTENSE!!!
I MEAN THAT DOESNT MAKE U PREGNANT..DOES IT????
HAHAHA....=)[/[/b]font] :r-scene-pop-corn:

shachibasha

psychotic
OMG!!!!!
I FREAKIN LIKE CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE 6 & 7 TO COME OUTS!!!
THATS LIKE IN 4 DAYS!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I SWEAR IMMA GO CRAZZII WAITING FOR IT!!!
ITS SO INTENSE~~~!!!!!
I WATCH THIS LAKORN ON YOUTUBE..CURRENTLY WAITING FOR THE ENGLISH SUBBED TO COME OUT...
I WATCHED THIS DRAMA LIKE 50 THOUSAND TIMES..OVER AND OVER.....IM SO IN LOVE WITH IT..<33333333333
KEN IS SO SEXEE!!!
LIVE HIS LAUGH, SMILE, AND SMIRKS!!!!
IM ABOUTS TO FAINT WHEN I SAW IT...<3333333333
I COME HOME ON WED AND THURS. AND JUST GO STRAIGHT TO VIDEO.SARNWORLD.COM AND WATCHED IT EVEN THOUGH I DONT UNDERSATND THEM..HAHAHAHA
THEN I GO TO YOUTUBE LATER..SINCE THEY DONT UPLOAD THE MOVIE TILL NIGHT...
I JUST DOWNLOADED THE SONG FROM THE MOVIE!!!
SO KOOLIO!!!!!<333333333333
CANT WAIT FOR THOSE INTENSE PARTS ON THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!
THOSE "R" SCENES WERE FUNNIE TOO!!
RAPING IIN THE WATER WHILE ITS RAINING!!
HAHAHAHAHA...SO INTENSE!!!
I MEAN THAT DOESNT MAKE U PREGNANT..DOES IT????
HAHAHA....=)
:r-scene-pop-corn:

i think you still get pregnant even though if you do it in the water or out with out protection i garuntee u you will get it

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser

Chucks. At least your getting a break in 3 weeks. I have to wait 8 weeks.

Good luck with your exams, though^^!

maijune

SarNie Adult
this is the best lakorn at the moment...have never seen a lakorn that p'ek rape n'ek 3 times straight in a roll...the only lakorn that has these much rapes...there will be one more in next week eps then narin will move out...and then it's time for kavee to cry and chase after narin....loved this lakorn so much....