[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
episode 5 was such a roller coaster ride! it was so sad & omg, i was not expecting 2 more :r-scene-pop-corn: it made my day!!!

I don't really care for "R" scenes to much. But I found it really funny how mostly everyone thought there would be only 2-R-scenes through out the whole series. :lol: Now, there is like so far a total of what 3 of those things :p I wouldn't be shock if there is more than one in next week episodes ^_^

I can sort now guess were they are taken this story via the r-scene. Kawee is using sex as a weapon to sort of control Narin for right now. He knows she never wanted to sleep with him and how Leela would act if she found out. So, he's being a total sadist with Narin.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't really care for "R" scenes to much. But I found it really funny how mostly everyone thought there would be only 2-R-scenes through out the whole series. :lol: Now, there is like so far a total of what 3 of those things :p I wouldn't be shock if there is more than one in next week episodes ^_^

I can sort now guess were they are taken this story via the r-scene. Kawee is using sex as a weapon to sort of control Narin for right now. He knows she never wanted to sleep with him and how Leela would act if she found out. So, he's being a total sadist with Narin.
yep, another "R" on next weeks epi which makes it 4 unless they decide to add more. he knows he cant win narin unless he force himself on her cuz obviously thats her weakness. she cant fight back

little

sarNie Adult
this version is different i don't think the dad will die in this one leela is evil/jealous in this than the other versions. i think ken will prove his dad that leela was wrong 2 face so i think the dad will be till the end plus every thing happen way before the dad find out about ann w/ken so good and intense love it haven't seen 5 yet just downloading it god cain't wait

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey noy!

i need to make an mv now.
awee. me too. i think imma wait til next week's episode. lol.

i was just shocked that there's even 3 "rawr scenes" well.. it's gonna be 4 next week! yay! lol. i know deep down he wants to be all lovely dovey but just waiting for the right time. [after his dad dies probably]

okay... so i was watching episode 4 yesterday right... & narin should've used the ladder to climb the fence... hahaha.

^^behind you narin! behind you!!!^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i forgot to mention the kiss scene in the street. wow!..he did it right in the public eye. im surprise no car honked at them or something

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
oh i forgot to mention the kiss scene in the street. wow!..he did it right in the public eye. im surprise no car honked at them or something

I know!!..i was in shock!!...LOL....he is evil...lol..but i like!!....LOL...HHAHAHHAHHA

tinah

sarNie Coma
awee. me too. i think imma wait til next week's episode. lol.
i was just shocked that there's even 3 "rawr scenes" well.. it's gonna be 4 next week! yay! lol. i know deep down he wants to be all lovely dovey but just waiting for the right time. [after his dad dies probably]
okay... so i was watching episode 4 yesterday right... & narin should've used the ladder to climb the fence... hahaha.

^^behind you narin! behind you!!!^^
haha good eye!..i didnt even notice the ladder. why the heck they left it there for the viewers to see or its like saying narin isnt clever

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
yep, another "R" on next weeks epi which makes it 4 unless they decide to add more. he knows he cant win narin unless he force himself on her cuz obviously thats her weakness. she cant fight back

Narin is embarrassed of what happen to her and Kawee uses that embarrassment to control and hurt her at the same time. I think of it as his little back to Narin for ignoring him and payback at Leela. Kawee seemed pissed about her rejecting his birthday gift and pushing side half hearted kindness toward her. Overall, Kawee is one messed person ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know!!..i was in shock!!...LOL....he is evil...lol..but i like!!....LOL...HHAHAHHAHHA
i was like ... nooo... not in public!!! lmao. narin's been tortured enough! no moreee! :lmao:

haha good eye!..i didnt even notice the ladder. why the heck they left it there for the viewers to see or its like saying narin isnt clever
lol. i dont know. that was the first thing i noticed. i was like screaming at the screen "narin! behind you!! the ladder! don't climb! there's a ladder!" lol

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
Narin is embarrassed of what happen to her and Kawee uses that embarrassment to control and hurt her at the same time. I think of it as his little back to Narin for ignoring him and payback at Leela. Kawee seemed pissed about her rejecting his birthday gift and pushing side half hearted kindness toward her. Overall, Kawee is one messed person ^_^

KAWEE is a lost child in an adult's body...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. its driving me crazy=) this is sooo much better than JLR hahahaha =D

Sorry But I still love JLR. HEHE so no dissing hehe. B)
Anways I havent seen todays epi yet. Grr. School!!
hehe. anyways I'm watching it tonight!!!
I so cant wait!!!!!!! and after seeing all your guys comment!! makes me more anticipating!!