[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
HOLY MOLY!!!

it's getting so good; so many cute, closeness of them together wow...
i'm so loving it. i have to go back and re read everyone's comment since i left work hehe...

lets try to get to 300 before the movies over with. 20 page a day lol...

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
i really want to see more behind the scene at the beach...l :D ol...especially the pool part and the shower scene...LOL.....

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder what Kawee will do when he does learn later on that he got Narin pregnant. Will he treat her nicer are just grow further possessive of Narin. Another thing to look out for is how KhunKid might leave his Final Will.

I notice in that scene when Narin is in the car and he thinks she tried to get Tom to come help her he got seriously pissed :lol: I so want to see Tom and Kawee fight over Narin ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
the shower scene was hot!..i was literally hiding my face behind the pillow. you could see threw the curtains and kawee was checking out narin haha

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
the shower scene was hot!..i was literally hiding my face behind the pillow. you could see threw the curtains and kawee was checking out narin haha

I know Tinah...its so crazy..yet so NEAT!!....SAWAN BIENG went all out!!! lol :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
that what happen if have a sadistic P"k with crazy R' scene ...girls gone wild
It is better than girls gone wild. LMAO

Just one more hour and I will be home watching episode 5. I can't wait to hide my face too.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
It is better than girls gone wild. LMAO
Just one more hour and I will be home watching episode 5. I can't wait to hide my face too.
I just got home from work and was able to only watch small parts here and there ^_^ I'm trying to wait until the entire thing has been subbed and uploaded. So, I'm restraining myself from watching it completely

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh i loveeeeee kawee's perverted ways! :loool: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:

i'm so addicted to SB!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just got home from work and was able to only watch small parts here and there ^_^ I'm trying to wait until the entire thing has been subbed and uploaded. So, I'm restraining myself from watching it completely
I waiting for the sub too but I watch the raw version just because I can't help myself.

tinah

sarNie Coma
right after they just got done taking a shower he threw her in the ocean so they had to take a shower again lol. those scene will make you blush

oh and it was funny when they went out to eat and narin was trying to be slick by writing a note to the guy but kawee caught her

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
right after they just got done taking a shower he threw her in the ocean so they had to take a shower again lol. those scene will make you blush

lol. i know rightt! forget blushing, i was drooling. lmao seeing ken without his shirt... omg.. i'm in heaven! :lol:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I waiting for the sub too but I watch the raw version just because I can't help myself.

I know what you mean I did the same thing for ep. 4 :D But for some reason I want to watch the entire episode 5 subbed this time. I so want to know every word they are saying to each other ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know what you mean I did the same thing for ep. 4 :D But for some reason I want to watch the entire episode 5 subbed this time. I so want to know every word they are saying to each other ^_^
how can you do... i mean wait... lol