[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know i was like..what?! he's in his pants...realistic..he shouldn't even have anyting on at all :eek: -- :ph34r: --- -_-

but tat's okay i guess he's the type of guy tat likes to put it on rite after he finishes..

ehehe...true tat kiss was totallie HOT HOT HOT :wub:
lol. both narin & kawee had clothes on! lol. it's like aweee come on!!! lol.

i rewatched the kiss scene like 10 times to make sure if it was real! lmao

i think pat might have a crush on tom!!! :wub: hehe. love how pat wouldn't let go of tom's hand. haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wat?! u ALMOST..tears were gushing outta my eyes... :lol:

i felt reallie bad for Kavee in tat scene..i mean morality..it gives him no rite to take advantage of her..but he was under soo much pressure i can only imagine how angry he was...i mean he got into a fight with his father the morning...spent all day drinking and wen he came home...this happened...he needed a place or needed someone to release his anger out on...**tears** isn't it all too sad..i mean..P'Ken...i was here all along...why go for Narin...LOL :lol:
lol. i'm all for Ken :lol: i can't turn him down! look at HIM! lol he's juicy.... haha. :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. both narin & kawee had clothes on! lol. it's like aweee come on!!! lol.

i rewatched the kiss scene like 10 times to make sure if it was real! lmao
i think pat might have a crush on tom!!! :wub: hehe. love how pat wouldn't let go of tom's hand. haha.
u can tell it was real...tat sound after he lets go of her lips confirms it...lol :lol: even wen i knew it was real...yet i still watched it 10+ times..lol

i know..Pat is soo narak..she kept holding on..so cute they use to date...awww :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg .. i finally saw the R" scene HAHAHAH ..she didnt' scream !!!!! Sound like she was grunting ...i guess p'k doesn't like drugging the n'k to finsh the deed . They like it lively and fresh off the sea HAHA..i go watch it agian

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Noy jah...i'm going off now...you have fun okies..i have to pack for my field trip 2morrow..or i'll have 2 reallie cancel it...LOL..so you girls watched and enjoy episode 5 for me okay..i'll be back Friday nite or Saturday nite..i'll be thinking of all our crazie girls on here and this thread..it's so gonna grow i'm gonna be lost wen i come back -_-

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg .. i finally saw the R" scene HAHAHAH ..she didnt' scream !!!!! Sound like she was grunting ...i guess p'k doesn't like drugging the n'k to finsh the deed . They like it lively and fresh off the sea HAHA..i go watch it agian
I don't tink it's that he doesn't like to drug his nang'eks...it's more of he doesn't need to..come one..look at Narin..she didn't even scream...LOL..who would... :lol: maybe i will just for the sake of my EGO...ehehehe :loool: i may not have Pride..but sure do have an ego.... :clap:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. she didn't scream but she did cry.. hahah. he was drunk before he did the "DEED"

Noy jah...i'm going off now...you have fun okies..i have to pack for my field trip 2morrow..or i'll have 2 reallie cancel it...LOL..so you girls watched and enjoy episode 5 for me okay..i'll be back Friday nite or Saturday nite..i'll be thinking of all our crazie girls on here and this thread..it's so gonna grow i'm gonna be lost wen i come back -_-
awee alrighty then kashieee sweetie. i'll talk with you later! have funn on your trip! :kiss: <333

lmao...i cant' watch the aftermath ...i have to rewind it back
awwe, the aftermath was sad... i felt narin's pain... & deng kawee being the stubborn dude that he is won't even apologize... typical guy..

tinah

sarNie Coma
she wasnt really fighting back either. maybe she lost her strength and voice from screaming outside lol

kawee got smack for the aftermath

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
she wasnt really fighting back either. maybe she lost her strength and voice from screaming outside lol

kawee got smack for the aftermath
she wanted it... lmao. poor narin... she didn't even know what was going on... narin should've smacked kawee just a lil bit harder... haha.

by the way.. Hi Tinah! :kiss:

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know it was so funny when narin tried to escape by climbing the fence but kawee came right in time. i dont know how when he was still at the market

tinah

sarNie Coma
she wanted it... lmao. poor narin... she didn't even know what was going on... narin should've smacked kawee just a lil bit harder... haha.

by the way.. Hi Tinah! :kiss:
hey noy!

she was begging him with a nice tone of voice too. i like the part when he said to her that leela want him so bad but she wont ever get him something somthing i forgot

kashie didnt miss the r afterall ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't tink it's that he doesn't like to drug his nang'eks...it's more of he doesn't need to..come one..look at Narin..she didn't even scream...LOL..who would... :lol: maybe i will just for the sake of my EGO...ehehehe :loool: i may not have Pride..but sure do have an ego.... :clap:
hey kashie, i like your animated banner. the fast mode looks more hot ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey noy!

she was begging him with a nice tone of voice too. i like the part when he said to her that leela want him so bad but she wont ever get him something somthing i forgot

kashie didnt miss the r afterall ^_^
i was so happy that the "rawr" scene was today! i skipped class today =X to watch it live... but i couldn't get myself to get up in time. lol. i'm so lame... :lol:

oh yeahhh.. i like when kawee said something like "your sister looks better than you.. more narak" lmao. that ticked leela off!

i like the bus scene between kawee & narin. that was kute! she was hiding behind her purse. lmao, that's not gonna do anything!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
seriously tis one, i feel really srry for anne.. man she got r then the next day he doesnt even feel guilty at all.. man he was just smiling.. her crying were like so real.. omg.. she almost made me cry... he is so freaken mean to anne.... she didnt do anything.. man he just want to bully her.. the next epi looks really good.. he is going to tie her up n everything.. cant wait.. and those kiss does look really... n

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
seriously tis one, i feel really srry for anne.. man she got r then the next day he doesnt even feel guilty at all.. man he was just smiling.. her crying were like so real.. omg.. she almost made me cry... he is so freaken mean to anne.... she didnt do anything.. man he just want to bully her.. the next epi looks really good.. he is going to tie her up n everything.. cant wait.. and those kiss does look really... n
i think kawee does feel sorry for her, but since he's a man of pride & all that, he's not gonna show feelings of remorse towards narin. he wanted to say sorry & comfort her, but he's letting leela get to him that he's focused on getting even by hurting narin..

i wanna see kawee's soft side already!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was so happy that the "rawr" scene was today! i skipped class today =X to watch it live... but i couldn't get myself to get up in time. lol. i'm so lame... :lol:

oh yeahhh.. i like when kawee said something like "your sister looks better than you.. more narak" lmao. that ticked leela off!

i like the bus scene between kawee & narin. that was kute! she was hiding behind her purse. lmao, that's not gonna do anything!
haha didnt someone mention that they skip work or class today too. i went though

i like how he kept bragging about narin infront of her face. i bet the only reason she dont want him to bother narin is not cuz she worries for her younger sis but shes jealous just like what kawee said to her

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
this is the only lakorn thats really caught my attention in a while...its fast paced, interesting and has wierd twists...you'd think ann was the one going to get revenge for her sister but turns out shes just stuck in the middle...i like it that way though then ken can feel alot more remorse for hurting her