[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

shachibasha

psychotic
haha what have people been talking about for the past 10-20 pages. i think sarn will be the first to make the comment
55....its robably more than that like the past 50 pages or so since people knew that they were going to be two of it and also that its soon

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
if tom continues to save the day ..it will get pretty annoying
ehh.. i agree. BUT narin needs to stop calling him! lol.

when the original verison aired in 1988, i was born
aweee you're a year younger than me ^_^

haha i know. how exciting although ive drank many times already
see, im not the baby now.
the drinking age is 21. :lol: although i think everyone has at least tried it. :eek:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
do you mind me asking by how much?

yep. i tell my friend whos 21 n over to buy it
lol. i'm 20, born in `87. ^_^ i'm waiting til i turn 21 but it aint anytime soon [oct 29] such a long way!!!

i haven't drank in forever..... almost a year. tryna be sobber. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
you have a late bday. i wish i did

i drink once in awhile but not alot. im not a hard drinker either

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you have a late bday. i wish i did

i drink once in awhile but not alot. im not a hard drinker either
lol. i wish i didn't have a late birthday... everybody's 21 already & people gotta wait for my behind. lol. i'm not a hardcore liquor drinker either.. in fact i can't handle my liquor. :lol: that's why i stay away. ha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ggirl, i cant handle it either lol. when im around my friends its hard to say no. plus, i learn my lesson cuz i had alcohol poision

heres another pic

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ggirl, i cant handle it either lol. when im around my friends its hard to say no. plus, i learn my lesson cuz i had alcohol poision

heres another pic

awee.. mine wasn't as bad as that.. but i got shitfaced & called up my sister's friend & cursed him out for no reason & my sister's friend got my on video acting stupid as hell. it was just one of my worst time ever.. i haven't really drank hardcore since then. haha. learned my lesson.

uh... what is ken doing to anne in that picture?? lol it kinda look like he's tryna measure her waist. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
awee.. mine wasn't as bad as that.. but i got shitfaced & called up my sister's friend & cursed him out for no reason & my sister's friend got my on video acting stupid as hell. it was just one of my worst time ever.. i haven't really drank hardcore since then. haha. learned my lesson.
uh... what is ken doing to anne in that picture?? lol it kinda look like he's tryna measure her waist. :lol:
everone has their moments. i hate being drunk cuz it makes you feel naucious however u spell that word

they are matching again

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
everone has their moments. i hate being drunk cuz it makes you feel naucious however u spell that word

they are matching again

it was just the worst feeling of my life. specially the next day... omg... :wacko: :spin: i had a super huge brusie on my left arm. lol dont know how i got it. maybe from falling all over the place. haha. i'm an emotional/loud/crazy drunk. :unsure: :(

awe mannn im super pumped for thursday's episode!