[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh! i don't even know how to describe pe-ken anymore!.....i guest he is just everything....i love is body, looks, the way he laugh and just everything about expect for his WIFE.....ha!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
gosh! i don't even know how to describe pe-ken anymore!.....i guest he is just everything....i love is body, looks, the way he laugh and just everything about expect for his WIFE.....ha!

Oh my!!...i so agree about the WIFE part...everything about KEN is fine..except the wife and her bad sense of style...lol..sorry but its the truth....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
actually i would be grandma by then and not only that, once my fav. stars stop playing lead roles or retire from the biz then no more thai lakorns for me. *sigh*
you are funny....in that cased you don't have to worry because thier are going to some more other thai actor out there to come in you life...believe me...there are some new babies that are looking pretty hot now days...

shachibasha

psychotic
actually i would be grandma by then and not only that, once my fav. stars stop playing lead roles or retire from the biz then no more thai lakorns for me. *sigh*
ohh im so like you i only watch a certain kind of lakorn if it has my favorite daras on it

your so funny :lmao:

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
to all SB fans.....i don't know if you guys are like me but i could even sleep last night thinking of what would happen in the drama next.

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
to all SB fans.....i don't know if you guys are like me but i could even sleep last night thinking of what would happen in the drama next.

dont tell anyone, but me too!!!...lol...

BTW, my mom thinks that i am kind of crazy about it...i just laugh and agree...
SAWAN BIENG FEVER, baby!!!..

LOL.... :D