[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I hit my head against the wall while laughing and tilting my head back. My head hurt, that was a hard hit. LMAO, I am in tears, I am not so sure if I laughed too hard or I bang my back head on the wall. :lol: :loool:
haha sarn is the expert of "R" lakorn.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i watch to many r' lakorn LMAO...
lol. only in lakorn where "rawr" scenes are allowed & accepted ^_^

i just find it funny how the nang'ek never tries to escape after the pra'ek just "rawrred" them. if it was me, i'll be up & outta there & calling the police!

shachibasha

psychotic
usually when N"k get R"

- drown herself
- run away
- cry
- take a long shower
- walk along the street/city/beach
- stay for the after math
- hit him with a baseball bat or throw stuff
- lock herself in a room
ohhh sometimes they just lay down on the bed and wait for the pra'ek to find out that he took her "v"-card then whne he realizes what he had done he would go and apologize then she will say like whatevers broken is broken you cant fix it back to the way it use to be!

then 2-3 month later or probably earlier she get morning sickness then she cries again but its tears of joy and sadness i think!

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha sarn is the expert of "R" lakorn.
true that.

i just find it funny how the nang'ek never tries to escape after the pra'ek just "rawrred" them. if it was me, i'll be up & outta there & calling the police!
i thought you would be in pain after the first time. lol> i might have been crying instead. but nang ek can never do that to pra ek. lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
ohhh sometimes they just lay down on the bed and wait for the pra'ek to find out that he took her "v"-card then whne he realizes what he had done he would go and apologize then she will say like whatevers broken is broken you cant fix it back to the way it use to be!
then 2-3 month later or probably earlier she get morning sickness then she cries again but its tears of joy and sadness i think!
it takes forever for nang ek to accept the apologize. they got to pay the price by waiting and suffering. lol. serve harit right that she finally give in to him. lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny

usually the main reason why dat didn't happen is ..

- she love him & sleepy
- she want to stay for the after math

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i thought you would be in pain after the first time. lol> i might have been crying instead. but nang ek can never do that to pra ek. lmao
i know... nang'ek NEVERS call the police. deng.. but sometimes the nang'ek will tell their best "guy" friend & that's when the drama starts.

& after the pra'ek "rawrs" the nang'ek, they wanna be a gentlemen & be a responsible for his actions! lmao. but yet, even after the "rawr" scene, pra'ek don't tell nang'ek that he loves her! how whackkkk...

shachibasha

psychotic
i know... nang'ek NEVERS call the police. deng.. but sometimes the nang'ek will tell their best "guy" friend & that's when the drama starts.

& after the pra'ek "rawrs" the nang'ek, they wanna be a gentlemen & be a responsible for his actions! lmao. but yet, even after the "rawr" scene, pra'ek don't tell nang'ek that he loves her! how whackkkk...
then when she becomes pregnant he dosent believe thats his

sarN

sarNie Granny
after the r' he doesn't' confuse he love her cuz they save dat cheesy part for the beach ending :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
"rawr" scenes make me laugh sometimes.

Pra'ek is always tryna blackmail [tell the whole world that they slept together] the nang'ek if she does anything stupid. & the nang'ek is always hush hush. :mellow:

but yeah. i can't wait for the next episode! lol wanna see the action! i wanna see some booty grabbing, handings tying, the kicking & screaming, slapping & kissing! bring it on! i'm ready! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
after the r' he doesn't' confuse he love her cuz they save dat cheesy part for the beach ending :lol:
:loool: :loool: if it's not at the beach, its in front of the house. lol
i think they should change location somewhere different

i've noticed that whenever lakorns do end at the beach,
pra'ek & nang'ek always gotta be wearing something hawaiian. lmao.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just got of work. I am darn tired but here I am LOL. No time to comment tonight. When I get off tomorrow, I will have to start reading from page 135! I have so much to say. Goodnight everyone!

I LOVE SB! :dude:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
55 omg that made me laugh so hard i almost pee :lmao:
hahah. i'm sorry i almost made you pee in your pants! didn't mean to, but it's true. i wanna see some booty smacking, booty grabbing, slapping&kissing, & all that good stuff! & of course the lovely dovey things too. hehe.

Just got of work. I am darn tired but here I am LOL. No time to comment tonight. When I get off tomorrow, I will have to start reading from page 135! I have so much to say. Goodnight everyone!

I LOVE SB! :dude:
awee... no time to comment? that sucks! but have a good nite hunn! we'll be waiting for you tomorrow!

fun

Expired Sarnie
then when she becomes pregnant he dosent believe thats his
dont you just hate that, pra ek says to nang ek that she is a whore but ends up with her at the end. lmao

that is also when nang ek accepts their apologie.

"rawr" scenes make me laugh sometimes.

Pra'ek is always tryna blackmail [tell the whole world that they slept together] the nang'ek if she does anything stupid. & the nang'ek is always hush hush. :mellow:

but yeah. i can't wait for the next episode! lol wanna see the action! i wanna see some booty grabbing, handings tying, the kicking & screaming, slapping & kissing! bring it on! i'm ready! :loool:
"she is my wife" they use that a lot which i don't get. just bc they slept with them they can call them that. it happens daily and do we go say he is my husband after sleeping with him. lmao

did you gals seen this scene yet. n'ek always become sick while being capture by pra'ek

its so cute though. it happens in all lakorn. serious all.

or the part where he got shoot and is about to die
55..we are like so far from sawan biang topic
its either the pra ek or nang ek that gets shot in the end. lmao.

totally off topic. lmao

too many lakorn for us

i dont think this will ever stop.

its entertaining though.

lmao