[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i almost went into tears when he asked his father if he died would he be as mad if the step mother didn't show up to his funeral like what he did. and his father did not answer him and he cried. i wanted to bitch slap the father there.
yes that was a moment..it show that he need some love from his father, that why you understand kawee instead of feeling sorry for him i pitty him

fun

Expired Sarnie
manee yard fah is real. didnt someone menion when anne/willy went on mam's show they stated its not camra angle.
yeah that was what i thought too. i swear that was a hot kiss, they even used tongue to tongue well not as much as with chakrit in that movie, what is it called....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Well I think Kid should give the necklace to his daughter-in-law if Kavee ever married or grand daughter not one of his wives. If I were Kavee I would be just as hurt and angry!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I think Kid should give the necklace to his daughter-in-law if Kavee ever married or grand daughter not one of his wives. If I were Kavee I would be just as hurt and angry!
i know but too bad he wont live long enough to see that. lol.

shachibasha

psychotic

i Agree with you Kid should know that his "wives" dont last long if he has been married alot of time. he should like wat you said give them to his sons wife or kid

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i Agree with you Kid should know that his "wives" dont last long if he has been married alot of time
kawee mom didnt even die for 100 days and he was already searching and tom sister died just a few hours he already laid eyes on leela

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Today, I felt Kawee was provoked.

No doubt Kawee is a total douche, but Leela made it worst today.
She moved all his mom's stuff out the mansion and even took his personal office.
He was mad that she did that, but to wear his mother's jewelry, I think that crossed the line.
YOu know Kawee is like a mother's boy.

His mother's room was like his temple. When he lost it, he went pyscho.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Today, I felt Kawee was provoked.

No doubt Kawee is a total douche, but Leela made it worst today.
She moved all his mom's stuff out the mansion and even took his personal office.
He was mad that she did that, but to wear his mother's jewelry, I think that crossed the line.

His mother's room was like his temple. When he lost it, he went pyscho.
yea , i was like what the hell does leela think she doing...what got me was when she removed kawee mother pictures

shachibasha

psychotic

its probablly because he spent more time with his mom than his dad she was probablly his bestfriend then when his mom died his father start looking for a new wife then maybe he felt betrayed that his fater dont love his mom anymore and those ladies are trying to take his moms place

fun

Expired Sarnie
its probablly because he spent more time with his mom than his dad she was probablly his bestfriend then when his mom died his father start looking for a new wife then maybe he felt betrayed that his fater dont love his mom anymore and those ladies are trying to take his moms place
took the words out from my mouth.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
It's beyond me why the dad doesn't see that. He should have provided emotional support for his son. He thinks his son was born like that when in fact it's his fault.

GRRRR!!!!! I'm glad I'm talking to you girls. We don't spam we actually stay on topic. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, manee yard fah was one of the hottest kiss in thai drama haha

nampeung is gainning more fans at pantip. this is a good come back role for her. maybe she'll be like joy and start playin n'rai roles

fun

Expired Sarnie
his father sent him off to boarding school so he wouldnt have to look after him
in most lakorn, the sons gets angry for sending them to boarding school... lol... i would be happy to stay away from my parents, they drive me nuts, but it doesn't mean i love them any less.

It's beyond me why the dad doesn't see that. He should have provided emotional support for his son. He thinks his son was born like that when in fact it's his fault.

GRRRR!!!!! I'm glad I'm talking to you girls. We don't spam we actually stay on topic. :)
i was spamming this afternoon. lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
and the things his father say is so hurtful like "you should never be born as my son" how could he say that. i love what kawee said back to him "you was the one who brung me into this world now you have to take responsiblity" something along the line

fun

Expired Sarnie
yep, manee yard fah was one of the hottest kiss in thai drama haha

nampeung is gainning more fans at pantip. this is a good come back role for her. maybe she'll be like joy and start playin n'rai roles
but i wouldn't consider rai she is just mentally ill -->physco

i will definitely watch her if she does another lakorn were she is rai. she has the look to be one. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
and the things his father say is so hurtful like "you should never be born as my son" how could you say that. i love when kawee said back to him "you was the one who brung me into this world now you have to take responsiblity" something along the line
i know. that was totally mean. and i laughed when kavee replied back to his father. no one ask him to have sex and there he had made kavee. lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
in most lakorn, the sons gets angry for sending them to boarding school... lol... i would be happy to stay away from my parents, they drive me nuts, but it doesn't mean i love them any less.
i was spamming this afternoon. lol.

Lol were you. haha.

My parents love Nampeung and thinks she super pretty. She's good in this role.
I was convinced when she was weak and nice. NOw that she is psycho, I like her too.
She's believable.