[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
GOD! please don't talk about Mart. Mart is just awful, he has no expression in his face. If you hit him with a baseball bat, he still wouldn't show emotion.
WHy is he even p'ek???
his acting is real bad but alittle better than stephen

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thai people talked smack about JLR at the beginning, complaining that Aum wasn't mean enough or Aff had an annoying voice.
They still watched and loved AUm & Aff afterwards.

They like it. TRUST ME> they like it to the MAX.
yep. they said aum didnt suit the role and they didnt like how the storyline was changed but in the end, they were attached. it became a big hit

shachibasha

psychotic
GOD! please don't talk about Mart. Mart is just awful, he has no expression in his face. If you hit him with a baseball bat, he still wouldn't show emotion.
WHy is he even p'ek???
i think that mart shows expression when he acts unlike stefan were there are no expression just constipation if sompared with stefan i think mart is way better and besides his just a new actor..ohh but i thinkthat mart was the first to kiss ann on the lips and no camera angle help

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
you dont think stephens cute?..lol. hes alright but i would get tired of him easily like for a mixed actor he isnt all that cute
as long as your a bad ass it helpps your look a little bit and if you play with my fav actress you also look a lil bit better

nophankh

sarNie Adult

You guys remember this part. She lied for him. Like someone said earler, Narin is starting to pity Kawee.
He's a product of his father's neglect rather than being born that way.

What did you guys think about the jewelry incident? I felt bad for Kawee. At that moment he had the right to be mean.
THat was his mother's necklace. His father had no right to give it to Leela.
That necklace was his mother's necklace and his grandmother gave it to her.
--the dad is just wrong in my book.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thai people talked smack about JLR at the beginning, complaining that Aum wasn't mean enough or Aff had an annoying voice.
They still watched and loved AUm & Aff afterwards.

They like it. TRUST ME> they like it to the MAX.
They love it, the more smack, the more they like it.

his acting is real bad but alittle better than stephen
I say about the same.

i think that mart shows expression when he acts unlike stefan were there are no expression just constipation if sompared with stefan i think mart is way better and besides his just a new actor..ohh but i thinkthat mart was the first to kiss ann on the lips and no camera angle help
i thought it was manee yad fah... shit that kiss was like the bomb.

you dont think stephens cute?..lol. hes alright but i would get tired of him easily like for a mixed actor he isnt all that cute
yeah, i like him, but not to the point where i get obsessed over.

fun

Expired Sarnie

You guys remember this part. She lied for him. Like someone said earler, Narin is starting to pity Kawee.
He's a product of his father's neglect rather than being born that way.
What did you guys think about the jewelry incident? I felt bad for Kawee. At that moment he had the right to be mean.
I pity Kavee too, he is mean because of his daddy. the real blame goes to his daddy. the father is messed up. i would be mad like kavee too.

shachibasha

psychotic

If my mom died and my dad gave things that my mom loved dearly i would probably go physco on that B!tch3$ a$$...55

tinah

sarNie Coma
manee yard fah is real. didnt someone menion when anne/willy went on mam's show they stated its not camra angle.

fun

Expired Sarnie
true haha

his father is straight up selfish! he doesnt show love for his son whatsoever.
i almost went into tears when he asked his father if he died would he be as mad if the step mother didn't show up to his funeral like what he did. and his father did not answer him and he cried. i wanted to bitch slap the father there.