[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ooooooo....today episode was good.

Leela bitched slapped Kawee and put him over the edge. He was about to slap Leela but Narin held him back. she begged him to stop. He stopped and told her, "Okay, I'll stop. You have to come with me!"

Dragging Narin for a joyride

He felt guilty after he slapped her. She was scared straight and started crying.
finally a scene that matches both version huh lol. oh boy, its getting soooo good. the more leelah messes with kawee the more he'll get at narin. shes so in the middle of their battle. poor girl

nophankh

sarNie Adult
dat part go according to both vesion , where he drag her out for a joy ride and slap her hahhaa kavee is soo mean
Dialog was word for word from the older version. I remember it because I just saw it last week the KOB and BROOK version.

He comes back to get her.

I think LEELA is insane in this one. She's very possessive of Kawee. She wants to know every thing about him when her sister Narin is trying to avoid the bastard.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Dialog was word for word from the older version. I remember it because I just saw it last week the KOB and BROOK version.

He comes back to get her.
wonder why they decide to keep that scene from the old version and use the same dialog

nophankh

sarNie Adult
wonder why they decide to keep that scene from the old version and use the same dialog
I think it was a good suspenseful scene.
What's the saying..."If it's not broken, don't fix it."
That scene from the original was really good so they used it.

Another cap of Narin and Kawee, this time at the flower shop.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Lynda for the SC and little descriptions underneath. Ahh...I can't wait to watch.

I can't believe Kavee slaps Naree. So he breaks down and crys for that huh? What an arse!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i think next week epi should have more scenes between kawee/narin when he kidnaps her to his cabin finally some along time! ^_^

hey, my mv is done. check it out! ^_^ my current obsession. i spent hrs making this mv cuz thats how bored i was lol

Sawan Bieng MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym9lZrrWG6I
I saw it. Your video looks great.

Pat finally comes into the scene. She has the same personality as Tom. She's very talkative and humorous

tinah

sarNie Coma
jensuda plays her role well. im beginning to like her character already. cant believe she used to date louis and now they are pairing up in here. atleast they are professional about it. seem like they are still good friends

choo

sarNie Adult
tinah saw ur mv too...it's so good! =) make more later on too! =)

--omo, is it on sarnworld videos yet? I only caught the endingish..

wow, they use to date??lol Tom acts cute in this series. =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, i just love what narin said to kawee when he took her for a joyride. it was so good. i was like you go girl!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kavee is pretty scary, my first time I am actually afraid of Ken's face and voice. When he yells at her, it makes me want to cry.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just love ann's character....she's smart, nice, and brave...who can't help but like her^^ken is so hot...love his acting abilities...didn't he say before that he never took a role like this before??.....well he's real good, i actually believe him^O^

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just love ann's character....she's smart, nice, and brave...who can't help but like her^^ken is so hot...love his acting abilities...didn't he say before that he never took a role like this before??.....well he's real good, i actually believe him^O^
Same here, there is nothing she lacks in a lakorn. LMAO, she has it all: SMART, NICE, & BRAVE. She is showing a lot of WOMEN POWER.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
AH!!! I can't believe I'm behind. Sh*t! Yesterday I got home, got all excited :yahoo: ...and then they just had to call me to go out at the hospital :angry: !!! I'm working too hard. Got home too late.

Anywho...I'm caught up, but DAMN IT! I'm working night shift tonight so let me scream my lungs out...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I wanna stay home and spam on SW.

What can I say about epi2! KEN IS FAWKING HOTTTT!!! :drool: They are just to childish. Can't believe they were fighting like that. Throwing each other's stuff away. Ken is such a wuss...pushing a girl around :loool: Leela definitely still has feelings for Kavee. It's written all over her face. Ken said some really harsh things to Leela though. I would cry too if I were her.

I LOVE SB! :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
the preview to next epi, kawee will show his affection towards narin although its probaly for revenge. it was cute how he shouted out to narin that shes his gf while she was on the bus. finally more scenes between the two. too much of leelah/kid!

edit:yep, leela is making it more obvious that she still likes kawee. narin is started to suspect..totally agree, her character is smart/brave.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Who does a better job as Narin?
1. 2008 Ann
2. 1988 I watched part of it and she was better than Kob to my surprise.
3. 1998 Sorry Kob fan, she was okay.

Who does a better job at Kavee?
1. 2008 Ken is actually believable.
2. 1988
3. 1998 or maybe I am bias cause I don't like any of Brook's lakorn all the way, he has the inability to act.

Which version rocks?
1. 2008 Ken and Ann makes it HOT
2. 1988 ...
3. 1998 As again not feeling Kavee in this version.

fun

Expired Sarnie
AH!!! I can't believe I'm behind. Sh*t! Yesterday I got home, got all excited :yahoo: ...and then they just had to call me to go out at the hospital :angry: !!! I'm working too hard. Got home too late.

Anywho...I'm caught up, but DAMN IT! I'm working night shift tonight so let me scream my lungs out...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I wanna stay home and spam on SW.

What can I say about epi2! KEN IS FAWKING HOTTTT!!! :drool: They are just to childish. Can't believe they were fighting like that. Throwing each other's stuff away. Ken is such a wuss...pushing a girl around :loool: Leela definitely still has feelings for Kavee. It's written all over her face. Ken said some really harsh things to Leela though. I would cry too if I were her.

I LOVE SB! :dude:
You are not the only one. I haven't seen episode 2 or 3. I guess I will wait for the sub. I just can't wait to watch him fall for Narin, I mean him begging and pleading for her forgiveness and love.

the preview to next epi, kawee it will show his affection towards narin although its probaly for revenge. it was cute how he shouted out to narin that shes his gf while she was on the bus. finally more scenes between the two. too much of leelah/kid!
I don't like it too. We want more of KEN and ANN. LOL I mean KAVEE and NARIN

EDIT: PAGE OWNED BY FUN4FUN