[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: awww dats LOVE he took two looks at Narin :D
Bong Sarn, is the 89 version that your gonna upload onto SW-video in thai or khmer? :D

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
witha binocular!? :lmao: he sooo wanted to be a part of tha party.. but he just tooo stubborn :lol:
Ken is extremely HOT :drool: in here :D

&& SINCE I SEE WISHBONE IN HERE :p

Thank you for subbing this lakorn so FAST, ur the BEST!! :D
(awww she left before seeing this :()
I come back to see it now. ;)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
89 & 98 , the funnie part is he scan everyone in party with his binocular and was furious ! but when he saw Narin ..he pause and look in the binocular twice LMAO
Awe! I know!I wonder if he's going to do that here.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
89 & 98 , the funnie part is he scan everyone in party with his binocular and was furious ! but when he saw Narin ..he pause and look in the binocular twice LMAO
I remember that. It really was funny. The older versions seem to be a bit lighter and funnier. Kavee was an asshole but he was sort of funny in his own way. He was more spoiled and childish than anything. Ken's version is more serious. You can tell he has serious issues beyond being a brat. I hope they don't cut that part out in this one. And I can't wait till Ep2, those screen caps looks great. I wished it aired on Fridays-Sunday so we get more epis quicker.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
*sigh* can't wait to watch episode 2! ahh..
i can't wait for the :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: hahaha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
reallie? goodness i have to go back to look at the lyrics...
thanx i'm gonna go check it out..

Diamend thanks soo much for the song..cannot wait for his album..how's my lovely Aof doing in Athitan Ruk? evil enough?? :lol:
i aint tellin u gotta watch urself LOL he so handsome in dat lakorn :D
okay here are both songs from SB in mp3 format

Aof
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hjorzw
Panadda
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hx0qh9
wow thank uuuuuuuu where'd u find da high quality ones? i just found a few dat people uploaded. yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. they weren't as FINE as the characters in this SB. haha. ken is just dropp dead goregous.. ahhh... can't believe he's gonna be a dad! he'll make one hell of dad. ^_^

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
*sigh* can't wait to watch episode 2! ahh..
i can't wait for the :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: hahaha.
The best lakorn ever is to have all them. LMAO. Just kidding there are some exceptional to good lakorn without having all four.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
oh it sure is.. you should hop on the SB wagon! we're on for one hell of ride! weeee!!!!

there's gonna be lots of :wub: :angry: :lmao: :drool: :spin: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: & maybe :baby-scene-pop-corn: lol

i need to watch the sub verison now.. haha.

since there's no touching, finger biting, slapping & kissing, they should have some booty grabbing, shirt ripping, etc... hahahaha. [sorry.. my imagination is running wild. :loool: ]
Haha...you're too funny. I think most of us are into lakorns cause we have naughty thoughts. I'm with you! No shame in it!