[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
about that one scene where he raped nang'ek....Ken and Ann did say that they have so many that they aren't shy towards each other anymore...so maybe that one was just one of many...Here's to hoping!!!! LOL....this is a different version so......................

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The tension is killing me!! I want to see this! I know that Luise will be so annyoning because the old character was already annoying and stuff... ARG!... Supporting casts bad then were so ugly!! Anyone here knows who plays as the sweet girl named Pet here?

tinah

sarNie Coma
about that one scene where he raped nang'ek....Ken and Ann did say that they have so many that they aren't shy towards each other anymore...so maybe that one was just one of many...Here's to hoping!!!! LOL....this is a different version so......................
i was wondering about that part when ken said theres many rape scene but i thought maybe he could of ment pushing/pulling cuz it's not often they would put many rape scenes especially since the lakorn rating has change. unless they could make it less intense or something

sorrie iluvnumandoil, i have been busy with work. plus, not anything new.

tinah

sarNie Coma
cute/funny clip. ken kept messing up his line. he must be so excited to be a newlywed lol. the cast/crew game him flowers including ann. but so cute, his face was really close to hers like he was sniffing her hair or something :lol:

[click]Behind The Scene
credit to anonymous @ AFC
i notice thats the same house in Kaew Ta Pee. it look so high class. very beautiful

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
NOOO! dun talk about his marriage in front of me.i'm very emotional still can't believe he lied to us....**tears**...but goodness i luv the way he dresses...love the outfit...luckie noi..

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. he didnt lie their ceremony is gonna be in jan although they are legally married now. but yeh, im happy for them and ken just seem soo much in love. it was funny when they were teasing him cuz he came in late and he was messing up his lines.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
What he is newly wedded???????????
hummmm........oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!...gosh this news is going to make me CRY!!!!
do i really have to say bye to my hot looking guy!.....it so sad to put his stutas is married and not as single anymore!
i am heart broken now!...-_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
more behind the scene. caps credit to eayjang @ tv3

nampueng look so pretty. they're all stylish and everything. but funny how everyone fell asleep including the producer lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow. Thanks for sharing.lol. I really hoping to see this lakorn this year. :lol: . They got through the whole r scene, right? So how much is left to film?